剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
You're the failure, Annie.
你注定一事无成 安妮
The shriveled nothing
你这个废物
who only felt alive
只有约翰·康斯坦丁
in John Constantine's shadow,
才能让你感觉到自己的存在
barely worth
你也就只配得上
his one night of pity.
他一夜的怜悯
Annie, it's not John! Don't listen to him!
安妮 他不是约翰 别听他的
And you, Chas,
还有你 查斯
the mindless lackey,
无脑的跟屁虫
losing your family,
失去了所有家人
even your precious daughter.
甚至是你的宝贝女儿
And all because of the freak that he made you.
全怪他把你变成了这样的怪胎
Stop it, John!
闭嘴 约翰
Why stop now? Mary.
好戏才刚开始呢 玛丽
You came crawling to him for his council
你跪求他给你指点迷津
as he dragged you into eternal darkness
他却把你拖进无尽的黑暗中
that you can never escape.
让你永远无法逃脱
Annie crawled to her convent
懦弱的安妮躲进了修道院
and you'll do the same
你也会一样如此
as you go crawling back to your daddy.
回到你♥爸♥爸那儿躲起来
When this one's purged,
等我彻底占据了他
I'll razor your eyes
我要把你们的眼球都挖出来
and feed them to the fallen and the damned.
祭祀诸恶灵
And all because of you!
这一切都是因为你
Because you just didn't have it in you.
因为你没这个本事
Annie, you have to complete the ritual!
安妮 你必须完成仪式
He's too powerful!
他太强大了
My faith isn't strong enough.
我的信念不足以匹敌
I can't save him.
我救不了他
I can't save him!
我救不了他
I can't. Zed!
我做不到 泽德
It's not the demon that's preventing the exorcism, it's you.
阻碍驱魔仪式的不是恶魔 而是你
No, I tried.
不 我尽力了
I saw a vision.
我在灵视中看到了
Your hatred and your rage.
你的怨恨和暴怒
You make your own prison.
你画地为牢 作茧自缚
The ritual needs for you to believe that John can be saved.
仪式需要你真正相信约翰还有救
You have to find a way to forgive.
你一定要想办法去原谅
Crawl back to your convent,
滚回你的修道院去吧
you craven whore!
你个懦弱的婊♥子♥
Where you think you're safe.
那个你自以为安全的地方
I have forgiven him, I swear.
我发誓我已经原谅他了
Not him, you.
不是他 是你
You have to forgive yourself.
你得原谅你自己
You feel guilty
你心有愧疚
for introducing him to magic,
因为你把他引到驱魔之路上
for creating John Constantine.
造就了这样的约翰·康斯坦丁
I can't hold him!
我快压不住他了
Whatever damage he's done,
不管他做过什么错事
whoever he's hurt,
伤害过什么人
was never because of you,
那都不是你的错
but if John dies and this demon is released,
但如果约翰死了 这个恶魔出来为害人世
that failure will be yours, Anne Marie.
那就是你的责任 安·玛丽
Oh, my God.
天哪
Filthy hell spawn,
肮脏的地狱生物
leave this vessel and be gone.
离开此躯体 速速退散
I command you to release John Constantine,
我命令你 立刻离开约翰·康斯坦丁
this humble servant of God!
此谦卑的上帝之仆
Go back to hell, beast!
回地狱去吧 怪物
Back to the filth that spawned you!
回到你出生的污秽之地
This one is not yet ready for your embrace.
这人如今仍不属于你
Forgive him his trespasses, Lord,
原谅他的误入歧途吧 上帝
and protect your servant from this abomination.
保护你的仆人免受此恶魔侵袭
Return to hell
下地狱吧
and the fiery pit where you belong!
回到你应属的炼狱去
John? John?
约翰 约翰
John, are you...are you, are you all right?
约翰 你...你还好吗
Far from it.
一点都不好
But I'm free of it,
但我自♥由♥了
and that's on you.
多亏了你
And I don't know about you lot,
我不知道你们有什么打算
but I could murder a bloody drink.
但我可要好好喝一杯
You have to tell him.
你得告诉他
About what happened and these people from your past.
发生的一切 还有那些对你纠缠不放的人
I was hoping to put them behind me.
我本想忘掉这一切的
But I guess you're probably right.
但我想你说得对
Like I said, there's no reason
我不是说了吗 你可以不用
for you to hurry off down south so soon.
这么急着回墨西哥的
We always made a great pair,
我们一向都这么合作无间
you and me.
你和我
Seems we've both grown up a bit since then.
看来比起当年 我们都成熟了不少
You know, I probably never got the chance to say this, but, uh...
我一直都没机会跟你说这个...
I know what I put you through,
我知道我让你受了不少罪
and, uh...
我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, you're not.
你才不会
John Constantine doesn't do sorry.
约翰·康斯坦丁绝不会内疚
Pity it took me almost 20 years to figure that out.
可惜我花了快二十年才明白
Uh, I've got this one, mate.
我来送她吧 伙计
I put you guys through the wringer on this one.
这回你们也为我遭了不少罪
I suppose if I was to offer my thanks,
如果我想说我很感激你们
you wouldn't believe me, either.
你们也不会相信吧
Probably not.
估计不会
Not for a second.
绝对不信
Well, if you're sticking around for the ride,
但如果你们要继续与我并肩作战
you better buckle up.
那可要做好准备了
What we turned up in Mexico is just the start.
墨西哥发生的这一切只是开始
We're poking a stick at an evil,
我们要面对的邪恶
the likes of which the world hasn't seen in centuries.
是数百年来这个世界不曾有过的
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表