剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
You need to start caring about your own family.
你该好好关心一下你自己的家人了
While you still have one.
在你还有一个家的时候
Looking for better company?
想找个更好的搭档吗
I know what it is to toil beneath lesser men.
我知道给草包卖♥♥命是什么滋味
Have you come to curry favor with a better one?
你是来拍更佳搭档的马屁吗
I can give you 32 souls in exchange for my daughter's.
我可以拿32条灵魂跟你换我女儿的灵魂
Intriguing. However, you're mortal like me,
有意思 但你跟我一样是凡人
with only one soul to offer.
我们只有一条灵魂
Her name is Geraldine,
她的名字叫杰拉尔汀
And I'm telling you, on her life,
我以她的性命担♥保♥
I'm carrying 32 souls inside this chassis.
我这身体里还有其它32条灵魂
The only thing I see...
我只看到...
is a desperate, pathetic man lying to save his daughter.
一个绝望的可怜虫不惜说谎以拯救他的女儿
Now I'm going to take your soul.
现在 我要取走你的灵魂
Not so fast.
别这么着急
There's one thing I lied about.
我确实骗了你一件事
After this, I'll only have 31 souls left to offer.
经过这之后 我只能给你31条灵魂了
The number of coma cases is still spreading in Brooklyn,
布鲁克林的昏迷事件数量仍在增加
prompting mayor Bill de Blasio to declare New york
迫使白思豪市长宣布纽约
a public health emergency.
正式进入公共卫生紧急状态
More details coming up on our next report at 11:00.
更多详情我们将在11点继续为您报道
Her doctor said her body's shutting down.
医生说她的身体快不行了
I was home when it happened.
事发的时候我就在家
I didn't protect her.
却没能保护她
There's nothing you could've done.
这事你也无能为力
I know everything isn't roses between you and Chas,
我知道你和查斯的关系并不是很好
But if he were here, he'd say the same.
但如果他在这 他也会这么说的
Of course.
当然了
Chas is considerate to a fault.
查斯这人简直体贴过了头
Things aren't roses between Chas and me, but we always had her.
尽管我和查斯关系不好 但还好我们有她
She knows you're here with her.
她知道你在她身边
I'm a... a born psychic.
我生来... 就有通灵的能力
I can feel part of her here with us.
我能感受到一部分的她还在这里
Wait, can you communicate with her?
等等 你是说你能跟她交流
If i could just talk to Geraldine,
如果能让我跟杰拉尔汀说上话
if I could just let her know that I'm here.
让她知道我在她身边就好了
She must be so scared.
她一定很害怕
I'll give it a shot.
我试试吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 你可以的
Okay.
你能做到的
Mommy?
妈妈
Is that you?
是你吗
Geraldine. Geraldine. Geraldine, I'm right here, baby.
杰拉尔汀 我在这呢 宝贝
Zed. Zed! Zed, snap out... snap out of it.
泽德 泽德 快醒醒
We need a doctor in here! Zed!
快叫医生过来 泽德
Make way, make way. It's okay.
让开点 没事的
Easy, now, easy.
放松 没事的
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗
We're here to help. Tell me what's going on.
我们是来帮你的 告诉我发生什么事了
Get Dr. Shin in here, stat.
赶紧让辛医生过来 快
A man of your word, indeed.
你确实是个言出必行的人
I wish that were true.
我倒希望那是真的
If you willingly commit 31 souls to me, including your own,
如果你愿意将31条灵魂交给我 再加上你自己的
I agree to free your daughter's soul
我就同意释放你女儿的灵魂
and return it forthwith to her body,
让她回到自己的躯体中
where it shall remain safely until her natural death.
并确保她有生之年不再骚扰她
Done.
成交
The blood oath is for mages.
血誓是法师之间才用的
I'll settle for a handshake.
那我们就握个手吧
Chas!
查斯
Don't do it.
别这么做
If you surrender those souls and yours, you will die.
如果你把自己连同那些灵魂都交出去 你会死的
No!
不要啊
I'm changing the terms of our agreement.
我要改变约定条款
What have you done?
你做了什么
We both die today
今天我们一起死去
and only one of us is coming back.
但只有一个人能复活
Clear out, John!
躲远点 约翰
Happy to do it your way, mate.
你要这么做也行 伙计
Chas!
查斯
Renee? What are you doing?
蕾妮 你要做什么
Saving our daughter. Run! Get down!
救回我们的女儿 快跑 趴下
Oh, my... oh, my god.
我的老天
Oh, my god! oh, my god!
天哪 天哪
You're all right, luv. You're all right.
没事的 亲爱的 没事的
No, I'm not all right! It's not okay!
不 我有事 我一点都不好
Did you see what just happened to him?
你看到他刚做了什么吗
Many times, luv. Many times. This is what your husband does.
他这么做很多次了 亲爱的 这就是他的工作
This is who he is.
他会没事的
Because of you!
都怪你
It's because of you!
全都怪你
You!
都怪你
Sorry you had to see that.
很抱歉你得看见那一幕
Chas's line of work is messy.
查斯的工作不是一般人能接受的
So's yours.
你的也是
Is it painful for Chas?
查斯这样会痛苦吗
Excruciating.
痛苦至极
Uh, so how long does this take?
那一般要多久
For him to-to return?
我是说... 他活过来
Well, it depends on how violent the death.
那要看死法有多惨烈了
There's always a cost.
但总会有代价
You're learning.
你学得倒挺快
Now, look, for what it's worth,
我想让你知道
I never meant to get between you and Chas.
我不是有意害你和查斯分手的
If I could go back and change it all,
如果我可以回到过去改变一切
I would.
我一定会的
But it's not in the cards, and because of it, he's alive.
可惜我做不到 但也因为如此 他才能活下来
So are a lot of other people.
许多人才能活下来
Including your daughter.
包括你们的女儿
She'll be waking up soon.
她很快就会醒了
You should go be with her.
你去守着她吧
Renee says I've broken her trust.
蕾妮说她不再信任我了
She's gonna leave me, John.
她要离开我 约翰
I won't let Geraldine grow up without a father.
我不会让杰拉尔汀失去父亲
You have to reverse this spell. Fix this.
你必须逆转咒语 帮我解决这个问题
I'm really sorry, mate, but I can't.
很抱歉 伙计 但我做不到
I've been trying for days.
我已经试了好几天了
I can't live like this.
我没法这么活下去
Yes, you can.
你可以的
You can shoulder this burden,
你可以选择把它当成是个包袱
let it consume you from within.
让内疚一点一点吞噬你
Or you can wield it as you have.
也可以将这种能力纳为己用
A weapon against evil by my side.
来帮助我一起对抗邪恶
Whichever way you choose, mate,
怎么决定在你 伙计
I'm with you every step of the way.
我会永远支持你
Oh, my god! You're alive.
天哪 你活过来了
You knew I would be.
你早就知道的
Yeah, but seeing and knowing are two different things.
没错 但不是亲眼所见我还是不敢相信
She's upstairs.
她在楼上
Waiting for you.
正等着你呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Daddy.
爸爸
Hi, sweetheart.
早啊 亲爱的
Mommy said you would be here in the morning,
妈妈说你早上会来
but I didn't believe her.
我还不相信
I'm not always here for my weekends with you.
虽然有时我答应来陪你却没有做到
But I always try, baby.
但我真的努力了 宝贝
Is that for me?
这是给我的吗
I love it.
我很喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表