剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
I can't. John, fight it!
我不行了 约翰 坚持住
I will not be cast out!
我不会被驱逐的
He cast a demon into his own body?
他把一个恶魔封进了他体内
Well, he didn't have a choice. He was dying.
他也没办法 当时他快死了
I still can't believe Anne Marie actually shot him.
我还是不敢相信安·玛丽居然朝他开枪
I had a vision of her, Chas.
我看到了关于她的灵视 查斯
She was in pain,
她很痛苦
racked with guilt.
内疚不已
Well, John always could push her buttons.
约翰总是能戳到她的痛处
So, what are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
Assuming I can find him,
前提是我得先找到他
John has a contingency plan,
约翰有个应急计划
but I don't think I can pull it off on my own.
但我自己可能应付不来
He already lost control once.
他已经失控了一次了
I know it's asking a lot,
我知道这要求有点过分
but I could really use your help.
但你能来帮忙就太好了
Zed?
泽德
Zed, you there?
泽德 还在吗
Yeah.
在
I'll be on the first flight down.
我搭最早一班飞机过去
Hopefully we can find him before he hurts someone else.
但愿能在他伤着别人之前找到他
Oh, bloody hell.
糟了
Mr. Constantine.
康斯坦丁先生
Stanley Gibson with the British Consulate.
我是英国领♥事♥馆♥派来的斯坦利·吉布森
Yeah, skip the formalities, mate.
套话少说 哥们
Just get me the hell out of here, yeah?
赶紧先把我弄出去 行吗
According to the police,
根据警方的说法
you were assaulted by a street gang
你被一群街痞袭击了
known as the Santa Muerte. Saint Death.
一个叫"死亡圣神"的团伙 "死神"
The unholy comforter to a legion of gangsters and hit men.
这名字用在一群黑帮打手身上真是应景
It's clear self-defense.
我明摆着是正当防卫
Just show me where to sign, and I'll be on my merry way.
告诉我在哪签字 我好该干嘛干嘛去
Mr. Constantine,
康斯坦丁先生
regardless of their pedigree,
且不论他们是什么背景
you are responsible for the death
你确实要对五个墨西哥公民的死
of five Mexican nationals.
负有责任
The investigation itself could take weeks.
光是调查就得耗上好几周
Bollocks to that, mate. I need out of here tonight.
去他妈的调查 哥们 我今天就得出去
That's not my call.
这不是我能决定的
You don't understand the sheer screaming hell
你根本就不知道这破地方
that's gonna rain down around here!
将会遭到怎样的劫难
Guard! So start pulling some bloody strings!
警卫 赶紧找人把我弄出去
Guard!
警卫
This meeting was a courtesy. You poncey, bloody windbag.
我来见你只是尽本职 你个该死的废物
Get me the hell out of here!
快把我弄出去
Still no sign of John?
还是找不到约翰吗
I've been driving around all morning,
我开车找了一早上了
but in this city, it's like looking for
但在这座城市里找人
a needle in a thousand haystacks.
简直比大海捞针还难
Hey, you think it's possible
你觉得有没有可能
the demon's already taken over?
那恶魔已经占据他了
John gave himself a couple days.
约翰觉得自己还能撑几天
But he's prone to overconfidence.
但他向来过于自信
What happens if he can't get it out in time?
如果不能及时驱魔会怎样
His consciousness is pushed out.
他的意识就会被彻底驱逐
Permanently.
再也无法挽回了
His soul is delivered to hell, and that demon's freed on Earth.
他的灵魂会下地狱 而那恶魔就可以肆意为祸
It's Pazuzu,
帕祖祖
the Assyrian god of famine, locusts and storms.
是亚述神话中主饥荒 虫害和狂风的邪神
As John would say, it's bloody awful.
用约翰的话说 糟透了
But it won't come to that.
但不会到那一步的
Why not?
为什么不会
Because he wants me to kill him first.
因为他让我在那之前杀了他
Anne Marie, she found him before,
安·玛丽之前找到过他
using bi-location.
用的同身异处
She can do it again.
她可以再来一次
Given she just shot him,
鉴于她刚对他开了一枪
I'm not sure that's an option.
我不确定这是明智之举
It will be.
会是的
When I'm done with her.
等我搞定她之后
Nice business you're running. You speak English?
生意不错啊 会说英语吗
If it pays.
如果你出得起钱
What's it to you?
你想干什么
You seem like the kind of bloke
你看起来是那种
who knows how things work in this nick.
对监狱运作了如指掌的家伙
And I'm willing to pay for an education.
我愿意付钱向你了解点信息
Name's Julio.
我叫胡里奥
Follow me.
跟我来
Was it something I said?
我说错什么了吗
They're Santa Muerte.
他们是"死亡圣神"团伙的
Are they now?
是吗
Feos Bastardos have the run of the prison.
那帮家伙掌控了整座监狱
They're sworn to avenge the death of their brothers.
他们发誓要为死去的兄弟报仇
The ones you killed.
就是被你干掉的那些
They're the least of my worries.
现在我没空担心他们
Have you got a light?
有火吗
Those things will kill you.
那玩意会害死你的
I thought you'd washed your hands of me.
你不是不管我了吗
You know, I got to admit,
不得不承认
I never thought you'd do anything this stupid.
我从没想过你会干出这么愚蠢的事
I'm John Constantine.
我可是约翰·康斯坦丁
I do stupid in spades.
干过的蠢事还少吗
And how are you feeling?
你现在感觉如何
Like I've got a bloody marching band in my skull.
我脑袋里就像是有一支军乐队
Sorry I put a crimp in your grand game plan.
抱歉我阻碍了你的大计
Are you honestly telling me
你老实告诉我
that none of you cloud-huggers had any clue
你们这些天使真的完全不知道
that the Brujeria were back in business?
邪巫团又出来为害了吗
You know, some evil is so powerful,
有的邪灵法力过于强大
it can hide from heaven itself.
就算是天界也难以察觉
Lamashtu wasn't working alone.
拉玛什图不是单独行动
The Brujeria have other operatives
妖巫团还有其它手下
working close at hand.
与她合作
Identifying the enemy was always the first step
确认敌人的身份永远是
in defeating the rising darkness.
战胜黑暗崛起的首要任务
Well, if this goes pear-shaped,
如果我不小心真的挂了
then I guess you'll have to find yourself
我想你就得在人间
a new operative on the ground.
再找一个新的打手了
Not many like you down here, John.
人间像你这样的人可不多 约翰
Manny.
曼尼
Yes, John.
什么事 约翰
I'm not ready to die.
我不想死
Are you afraid of what's waiting for you?
你害怕那些等待着你的下场吗
No, I earned what I got coming to me.
不 那些都是我应得的
I just...
我只是
I have more work to do.
还有很多事要做
Then that makes this a crucible.
那你如今要做的就至关重要
And for the sake of the mortal realm,
为了人间的未来
I hope you find what you need.
但愿你能找到你需要的东西
What if I don't know what I need?
如果我不知道自己需要什么呢
Crazy Ingles.
你们英国佬真是疯子
I can get you anything you want.
你想要什么我都能给你搞来
Drugs, women.
毒品 女人
Does this prison have anything that resembles a chapel?
这个监狱里有类似小教堂的地方吗
Come on.
跟我来
You always were a good friend, Chas.
你永远都这么有义气 查斯
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
He threatened the life of an infant.
他以一个婴儿的性命为挟
Annie...
安妮...
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表