剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
the Devil's branding irons.
用的是恶魔烙铁
Used in the 13th century inquisition to torture witches.
是13世纪的宗教法庭用来折磨女巫的
The girls were taken by a satanist.
那些姑娘是被撒旦崇拜者劫持了
Why? What does he want them for?
为什么 他想用那些女孩做什么
A full moon symbolizes rebirth, but the blood moon...
满月象征重生 但血月
most likely sacrifices to usher in the new cycle.
通常代表迎接新轮回的祭祀
The station. I need to take this.
是警局 我得接一下
Corrigan. Talk to me.
我是科里根 什么事
Are you all right, luv?
你还好吗 亲爱的
John! It's me, Gary.
约翰 是我 加里
Gary?
加里
Hey, Zed.
你好啊 泽德
Gary Bloody Lester!
你这该死的加里·莱斯特
Are you hijacking corpses now, eh?
如今还干起借尸还魂的勾当来了
How are you, mate?
你怎么样 伙计
I had to warn you.
我必须警告你
I'm all ears, Gaz.
我听着呢 加兹
There's a price on your head.
有人在悬赏你的人头
Big bounty on offer.
赏金很高
I'm sorry, mate.
抱歉 伙计
I-I didn't mean it, Papa.
我不是故意的 老爹
I only wanted to scare her.
我只想吓吓她
On my life.
我用性命发誓
What about her life?
那她的命呢
You murdered the mother of your children.
你杀害了你孩子的母亲
A bounty is being offered for John Constantine.
现在有人高价悬赏约翰·康斯坦丁的人头
The man is a con artist,
那家伙是个行骗高手
but not without some skill.
但并非没有两把刷子
To collect this bounty,
要想得到赏金
I require something...
我需要一些
special.
特别的东西
If you agree to assist...
若你愿意帮我
Whatever it takes...
让我做什么都行
I'll do it.
什么都行
A life for a life.
一命换一命
Come in.
请进
When I called Missing Persons, they said it might be a while
我之前打给失踪人口处 那边说
before anyone came-- but here y'all are.
要过会儿才有人来 你们还真快
Mrs. Whitney... Anna Kate. Just Anna Kate, please.
惠特尼太太 叫我安娜·凯特就行
I can't hear that other name no more.
我不想再听见后面那个姓了
Your married name?
你的夫家名吗
My ex-husband's the reason why Vesta's gone now.
维斯塔出走就是因为我前夫
She loved him to pieces.
她非常爱他
Don't rightly know why.
也不知道他哪里好
'Cause he ain't never paid her no mind.
他从来都没怎么关心过她
Well, almost all girls love their fathers.
几乎所有女儿都深爱自己的父亲
No matter what they do.
无论他是个什么样的人
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Prettier than butter melting
就像那小麦蛋糕上
on a stack of wheat cakes.
融化的奶油一样诱人
I don't know where I am.
这是什么地方
I can't remember when I got here.
我记不起自己为什么会在这里
Sometimes when I wake up,
有时候我醒过来
I can't tell if it's real or a dream.
也分不清是真实还是在做梦
You were so tired when we got back.
我们回来时你太累了
You never even told us your name.
连名字都没来得及告诉我们
Vesta.
维斯塔
It's Vesta Whitney.
我叫维斯塔·惠特尼
What a pretty name.
真好听的名字
Why don't you come along now, Vesta.
跟我们走吧 维斯塔
Any visions?
有灵视吗
Nothing.
没有
I'm not getting anything.
我什么都感觉不到
There's no need to force it, luv.
心急吃不了热豆腐 亲爱的
Take a break, we'll roll the dice again later.
歇会儿 然后再试试运气
Maybe I'm not as comfortable gambling as you seem to be.
也许我不像你那样喜欢遇事赌一赌
Is there something on your mind, luv?
你是不是有什么心事 亲爱的
Are you going to roll the dice on Gary's warning, too?
加里的警告你是不是也准备赌赌运气
Just wait and see what turns up?
任由事态发展
Yeah. Sounds reasonable.
没错 我是这么打算的
You can't ignore the warnings, John.
你不能无视他的警告 约翰
Oh, every time I light up, I have the surgeon general
每次我点根烟 就会有个医生跳出来
harping on about bloody lung cancer, and look at me--
嚷嚷什么肺癌啦之类的 但你看我
fit as a fiddle.
身体好得很
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is we can all shape our destiny,
我是说我们可以影响命运的走向
but none of us get to escape our fate.
但谁都逃脱不了命运的束缚
So when my time's up, that's it.
如果我命活到头了 那也无所谓
Now, what is really going on here, Zed?
你到底是怎么了 泽德
What are you hiding?
你有什么事没告诉我
I saw Jim dead.
我看见吉姆死了
In my vision.
在灵视里看见的
Think I got all I could from Anna Kate.
安娜·凯特能说的都说了
What about here?
这边怎样
Turn anything up? Any, um...
有什么收获吗 有没有那个
Visions. Right.
灵视 对
No.
没有
Visions are out of service until further notice.
灵视故障中 何时恢复另行通知
It's the darnedest thing.
最讨厌这样了
I knowed I came in here for something,
我知道来这是要拿个什么东西
but for the life of me, I can't remember why.
但我怎么都想不起来是什么
Happens to me all the time.
我也总是这样
Just keep looking.
你再找找
I'm sure you'll find whatever you need.
我确定你会找到你要的东西的
Sound advice.
这建议不错
Manny.
曼尼
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
John says you never come when he calls.
约翰说你从不回应他的召唤
He doesn't ask as nicely as you.
他没你这么有礼貌
But I didn't call for you.
但是我没有召唤你啊
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Zed, you communicate on a different level
泽德 你的交流方式比大部分凡人
than most mortals-- more like a spiritual being.
高一个层次 更像是灵魂层次的交流
You felt my need.
你感受到了我需要你
That's what called to you.
所以你才会来
It's part of your gift.
这是你天赋的一部分
But you look like you're under the weight of a curse
但看上去你正因为一个诅咒
at the moment.
而倍感压力
I-I had a vision of a friend.
我有一个关于我朋友的灵视
He's going to die.
他要死了
I don't know if I can change that,
我不知道自己能不能改变这一点
but I can at least warn him.
但至少我可以警告他
I just don't know if I should.
我只是不知道自己是否应该这么做
I envy you.
我嫉妒你
Truly.
真心的
You know, it's not all harps and halos for us;
你知道当天使也不总是头顶光环手持竖琴的
we have rules to follow.
我们有必须要遵守的规矩
But you,
但是你
you have choices.
你可以选择
You can act on your visions if you choose to.
对于你的灵视你可以选择有所行动
Now, that's a gift.
那便是一种恩赐
Tell me something, Zed Martin.
说说看吧 泽德·马汀
You like pickles?
你喜欢腌黄瓜吗
I love pickles.
我喜欢腌黄瓜
Of course.
是了
Pickles.
腌黄瓜
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
It's a gift, apparently.
这是我的天赋
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
You mind telling me what you're doing?
介意告诉我你在干什么吗
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表