剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
You're gobsmacked, aren't you?
你被神迹震惊了 是吧
I just...
我只是...
I believed everything I was told as a girl.
小时候我对自己听过的一切都深信不疑
The older I got...
但是越长大...
the more lies I uncovered.
就发现越来越多的谎言
But angels here? I mean...
但天使真的存在
I have so many questions I want to ask them.
我有好多问题想问他们
Good luck with that, luv.
祝你好运了 亲爱的
They're real cagey types.
他们可不是一般的谨慎
What do you need them to tell you?
你想从他们那知道什么
Where my powers come from, for starters.
比如说 我的能力是从哪来的
I mean, do they come from God or somewhere else?
是来自上帝还是别的地方
Doesn't matter where they came from.
它来自哪里不重要
What matters is what you do with them
关键是你怎么运用它
and what it costs you.
还有你要付出的代价是什么
You act like religion is for suckers,
你表现得好像蠢货才信教一样
but there it is...
但如今
evidence.
证据就在眼前
How can you still be so cynical?
为什么你仍然偏执地不愿相信
Oh, wouldn't it be lovely if I wasn't?
我倒真希望自己没见过这一切
Could've been a better man if I hadn't seen it all.
如果不知道他们的存在 说不定我会是个更好的人
Yes, angels exist.
没错 真的有天使
Sound the bloody trumpets.
吹响号♥角迎接他们吧
As for religion, yeah, all right,
至于信仰 好吧 我承认
be nice to your neighbor and all that, but...
对你邻居好点什么的是没错 但是
the world isn't all puppy dogs and rainbows.
这个世界并不是只有善良美好
Can't just pray evil away.
祷告是驱不走邪恶的
Still have to fight...hard,
我们仍然要与之拼死斗争
on our own.
以我们一己之力
Akasha, mi geill
[咒语]
mo prana ri sibh.
[咒语]
Says he's looking for Nate Byars.
他说他找内特·拜耶斯
Nate Byars? What for?
内特·拜耶斯 怎么了
He's a murder suspect.
他是杀人嫌犯
Says he killed a police officer.
说他杀了一位警官
And a doctor just outside of town.
还有郊外的一位医生
Nate would never hurt anyone.
内特不会伤害任何人的
That officer must be mistaken.
那位警官一定是弄错了
Nate was the first person you healed.
内特是你治愈的第一个人
It's dangerous to go playing with things you don't understand.
玩弄你不理解的东西是很危险的
We're not meant to understand God's plan.
上帝的计划不是我们能理解的
We're meant to execute it. Do you realize
我们只要执行就好 你是有多愚蠢
how foolish it is to think God gave you this power?
居然认为这是上帝赋予你的能力
This is about your glory, not God's.
这只是你的虚荣心作祟 根本与上帝无关
You're sick.
你病了
Why didn't you ask me to heal you?
为什么不让我治愈你呢
Don't.
别过来
You don't trust me.
你不信任我
You've been different.
你变了
Your head's not quiet.
你不再心无杂念
Started even before you got the power.
甚至在你得到能力之前就开始了
I never paid no mind to it. Now I can't ignore it.
以前我并没在意 如今我无法再忽视了
I just felt Daddy's death more deeply than you did.
这只是因为爸爸的死对我的打击比你更深罢了
No. No, before Daddy died.
不 不 是在爸爸死之前
There's something you're not telling me.
你有什么事瞒着我
This power, whatever you do with it,
这能力 无论你如何运用它
it won't lighten that burden, whatever it may be.
都不会减轻你身上的负担半分
I need you to leave.
给我滚
And don't bother coming back to the church.
也别再回到教堂了
I can't have a nonbeliever tainting my flock.
我不能让背教者玷污我的信徒
I need to get this guy alone.
我得想办法让他落单
Have a private chat with him at his house.
然后跟他在屋里单独谈谈
I'll come with you. It's better if you stay here.
我跟你一起去 你最好还是待在这儿
Things could get unpleasant.
谈话可能会不太愉快
Former Girl Scout, are we?
以前当过女童子军吧
Not exactly. You know, one of these days
也不算是 总有一天
you're gonna have to let me be the mysterious one of the duo.
得换我当一次神秘未知的角色吧
One of these days.
会有这一天的
Remember,
记住
we have to save Zachary from himself.
我们得避免扎克里作茧自缚
It's not his fault. He thinks he's doing good.
这不是他的错 他以为他在做好事
Well, then I'll have to impress upon him his moral duty,won't I?
那我就得让他认清自己的凡人身份 不是吗
Physically, if necessary.
必要的话 动手也是可能的
I remember you.
我记得你
You feeling all better from your cold?
你的感冒好些了吗
Much. Ta.
好多了 多谢
You'll have to wait until morning and wait in line again.
你得等明早重新排队才行
God doesn't play favorites.
上帝不会厚此薄彼
I know about the angel feather.
我知道你手上有天使之羽
Whatever your intentions,
不管你的初衷如何
you're doing more harm than good.
你这么做并不是在帮他们
And you are...?
你是谁
A concerned citizen.
一个担心的普通老百姓罢了
You have something that doesn't belong to you,
你占有了一样不属于你的东西
and if you continue to use it,
如果你继续使用它
there will be a cost,
终将付出代价
not least of which will be a dead angel.
至少会带来一位天使的死亡
People just love telling me what to do.
为什么你们都喜欢对我指手画脚
I'm sure.
我猜也是
How do I know that you'll return the feather to this...
我怎么就知道你会把羽毛还给
angel you're talking about instead of
你提到的这个天使
taking the power for yourself?
而不是自己使用羽毛的力量呢
That's a good point.
说得有理
Sorry in advance.
那只好先说声抱歉了
No!
不
That was the feather, not me.
是羽毛的抗拒 不是我
But it confirms one thing that I felt--
但这证实了我的感觉
you are the only evil here.
你才是这里唯一的邪恶
Leave.
快滚
And don't come back.
不要再回来
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
I call them Ghouls.
我称它们为残食鬼
They're formed by magic gone wrong.
畸形魔法的产物
I recognized the one that attacked Zed from an article online.
我在网上一篇文章里见过袭击泽德的那人
The preacher, he healed his leg.
那传教士 他治好了他的腿
Mortals aren't meant to wield The power of angels.
凡人是不能随意使用天使之力的
Nate was the first one healed.
内特是第一个被治愈的人
More will turn, just like him.
还会有更多人转化 像他一样
So why did he come after me?
那他为什么要袭击我
I don't think he was trying to kill you, luv.
我觉得他不是为了杀你 亲爱的
It looked to me that he was...
在我看来他是
searching for something.
在找什么东西
When you touched Zachary, you had a vision,
你碰到扎克里时 看到了灵视
which means you took on some of his energy.
这也说明你获得了他的一部分能量
Maybe he wanted Zachary to heal him again.
也许他是想让扎克里再治疗他一次
We need to get the feather back to you.
我们得把羽毛给你找回来
With the magic in its rightful place,
只要让这种魔力归位
it should stop the rest from turning.
应该就能阻止转化了
You need to work fast.
你动作可得快点了
She's getting weaker by the minute.
她越来越虚弱了
Yeah, the trouble is,
是啊 可问题是
Preacher Zachary has the feather's power on his side.
扎克里传教士有羽毛赋予的力量
He was our friend,
他曾是我们的朋友
our neighbor,
我们的近邻
our brother.
我们的兄弟
But inside Nate Byars
但在内特·拜耶斯体内
a darkness lay in wait.
隐藏着黑暗之物
I offer my healing hand
我将用我的治愈之手
to those pure of heart.
帮助那些拥有纯洁心灵之人
So we,
让我们
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表