剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, baby, want a ride?
美女 要搭便车吗
Hey, girl. Where you going?
去哪儿啊 美女
I told you, hurry up!
我都说了 快点
Taylor.
泰勒
What brings you back?
什么风把你吹回来了
My brother's funeral's tomorrow.
我弟弟明天下葬
I got just what you need.
那你一定需要这个
A little bit of down, and a whole lot of up.
只要一点 就能忘记所有烦恼
Why don't you come inside?
不如进来坐坐吧
Maybe next time.
那就下次吧
No!
不
What kind of drug does that?
什么毒品还得这么吸
Not one you give yourself.
肯定不是她自己干的
Looks like she was beaten to death.
看起来像是被殴打致死的
Ambulance! Now! Ambulance!
救护车 快点 叫救护车
You haven't moved since I left.
我走后你都没动过
Did you get cilantro?
你买♥♥了芫荽吗
I got tannis root, adder's tongue
我这只有塔尼根 蛇须草
and catnip, so no.
和猫薄荷 没你要的芫荽
Scry map's still dry.
地图上还是没动静
You getting anything off that radio?
收音机里有发现吗
I'm scanning for weird, but coming up empty.
我在留意有没有异常事件 但一无所获
What's this?
这是什么
Leave it, John.
你别管 约翰
She wants to be alone.
她想一个人静静
Does she, now?
是这样吗
Ariadne's thread.
阿里阿德涅之线
Well, at least you took precautions.
挺好 至少你还知道要小心
She used it to save Theseus from the labyrinth.
她用这个把忒修斯从迷宫里救了出来
And then he abandoned her.
然后他却抛弃了她
Heroes are usually jerks at heart.
很多英雄其实说白了都是混♥蛋♥
He left her on the island?
他将她遗弃在了荒岛上对吗
Yeah, but she made out all right in the end, didn't she?
是 但至少最后她被救出来了不是吗
Bagged herself a god. Dionysus.
还钓到了酒神狄俄尼索斯
All that adventure started from one thin bit of thread.
所有的奇遇都起源于这缕细细的线
How many of these rooms have you seen?
这些房♥间你看过几间了
Just this one.
就这一间
It never changes.
这里的环境永远不会变
It's like a good song on repeat.
就像一首单曲循环的好歌♥
Come here to escape your visions?
你是来这摆脱你的灵视的吗
You might've gone too far too fast back in New York.
在纽约那会儿你或许有点太急进了
Hell of a hangover comes with magic,
魔法的后劲可比烈酒要强得多
even if you're born to it.
即使那是你与生俱来的能力
But the best cure for that hangover is another drink.
但治疗宿醉最好的办法就是再大喝一场
So buck up, soldier, come out of your tent,
所以振作起来 你休息得够久了
because there's a war on, in case you forgot.
别忘了 战争还在继续呢
I don't think I'm ready.
我觉得我还没准备好
Nobody's ever ready, not for what we do.
我们要面对的事 没人能有所准备
But this is the labyrinth we chose to walk.
但是我们自己选择走进这座迷宫的
Innit?
对不对
Hopefully, I've got our psychic out of sensory deprivation.
但愿我能把咱们的灵媒重新劝上战场
She needs her rest.
她需要休息
Oh, sure, yeah, well,
是吗 这样吧
why don't we all just take a bloody holiday, eh?
不如我们都放个大假怎么样
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Oh, I forgot-- angels, they can't read sarcasm.
我忘了 天使们不懂什么叫讽刺
I can read it; I just don't have patience for it.
我懂 我只是没那个耐心
The Brujeria is amassing power, John.
妖巫团正在蓄积力量 约翰
Oh, have you come with some news for me, then?
你这是来给我提供消息的吗
Because you're the all-knowing,
因为你是上帝派来
all-seeing agent of the Almighty,
无所不知的万能助手
and yet it seems to me that I'm the one
但为何看起来好像每次
that's always giving you the information.
都是我在给你提供信息
St. Catherine's Hospital.
圣凯瑟琳医院
A woman named Taylor will be brought in
一个叫泰勒的女人会被送进医院
with what looks like an overdose.
症状看起来像是吸毒过量
Are you actually giving me a case?
你这是在给我任务吗
Or maybe, just maybe, this is another form
还是说 这只是你们天使以帮助之名
of manipulation dressed up as angelic guidance.
将人玩弄于鼓掌间的另一种手段
Why don't I verify that with the scry map.
不如我拿地图核实下你所说的
Of course!
当然了
Angels aren't against pandering bloody theatrics!
你们这些天使做事就喜欢这么夸张
How the bloody hell is that going to help us, eh?
这样该死的能帮得了我们什么
The scry map is a crutch.
地图只是冰山一角
What's going on out there is pervasive.
如今黑暗无处不在
Invunche, Brujeria, the Serpent himself?
畸婴魔 妖巫团 还有那条伊甸园之蛇
We're off the map now, John.
地图已经不够用了 约翰
You need to read the signs around you.
你需要解读你周围的信♥号♥♥
Use your instincts, Zed's visions.
利用你的直觉 泽德的灵视
Stay vigilant.
保持警惕
How the hell did I get over here?
我怎么到这里来了
Manny.
曼尼
I hate being used.
最讨厌被人利用了
Do us a favor, mate.
帮个忙 伙计
Reel Zed in, will you?
把泽德牵进来好吗
It's time she got back in the field.
是时候让她上战场了
Oh, and, um,
对了
grab your biggest screwdriver.
带上你最大号♥的螺丝刀
For what?
干什么
Nurse! Nurse, we need some help here.
护士 护士 这里需要帮助
My mate's gone and fallen on his bloody screwdriver.
我哥们被自己的螺丝刀扎了
Got himself all screwed up. Yes, some mate.
快不行了 真是好哥们
Sir, please have a seat. This hurts like a bitch.
先生 请先坐下 太他妈疼了
You should've just killed me.
你还不如直接杀了我
Yeah, yeah, yeah, stop your whining.
行了 别唧唧歪歪了
This is your best plan?
这就是你最好的计划吗
Best is the enemy of good, luv.
没有最好只有更好 亲爱的
This, this is a good plan.
这是个好计划
Here we go.
到了
All right, let's get you up here.
好 我扶你躺到床上
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好了
Black veins.
黑色血管
That's her.
就是她
We need to get closer.
我们得想办法接近她
Of course you do.
那是当然
She's stable.
她情况稳定
Go ahead.
你过去吧
All right, take her into two.
好 带她去二区
That looked like a barrel of bloody laughs.
你好像看到了什么有趣的事
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I was just...
我刚才...
There was, there was a light.
有...有道光
It was white hot, and it-it came from above.
很亮很热 从上面照射下来
It-it hurt really bad.
真的很疼
It was like it was trying to kill me.
它好像想杀了我
Code blue!
紧急情况
Here, stand back, stand back.
后退 我们后退
Move out of the way.
让开
Look at me.
看着我
She's coding! We need a crash cart!
她快不行了 这里需要抢救车
Focus on me.
配合我
All right, her pressure's dropping.
她的血压正在下降
There's no way that's an overdose.
她绝对不是吸毒过量
Look at the veins.
你看她的血管
No man-made drug could do that.
人造毒品没那个本事
No, no, no, no.
不不不
Come on, come on.
加油 加油
Give her an epi.
打肾上腺素
One milligram of epi.
一毫克肾上腺素
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表