剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
it'll be looking for a new child to possess.
它会去找别的孩子附身
What's going on?
怎么回事
There's someone in my room.
有人在我房♥间
Again?
又来了吗
Come here, sweetie.
过来 亲爱的
You're just fine.
没事的
There's no one here.
这里没其他人
Or here.
这里也没有
I know.
我知道了
He's in the closet, right?
他在衣柜里 对吧
It's just a closet, Henry.
只是个衣柜罢了 亨利
This happens at Halloween.
以前万圣节的时候你也会这样
Your imagination runs wild.
被自己丰富的想象力吓到
Remember last year you didn't want to trick-or-treat
记得去年你因为害怕怪物
'cause you were afraid of the monsters?
所以不去玩"不给糖就捣乱"吗
Yeah.
嗯
Don't worry. I handled that.
别担心 我帮你解决了
Darrell.
达雷尔
There's a whole costume that comes with this.
这可是有一整套装束呢
You wear that and the kids will be scared of you-- I promise.
你穿上这个 其他孩子就会怕你 我保证
You honestly think this is helpful?
你真的认为这样有帮助吗
Honestly?
说真的吗
Henry's a strong kid if we just let him be.
如果我们放手 亨利会是个坚强的孩子
You are strong; you know that, buddy.
你很坚强 你知道的 小子
But you need to believe it.
但你得相信自己
You're just fine, sweetie pie.
你没事的 小宝贝
Now try and go back to sleep, honey.
现在试着继续睡觉吧 亲爱的
Have sweet dreams.
做个好梦
No...
不
Is everything all right?
你没事吧
I'm sorry. I don't know why I screamed.
抱歉 我不知道刚才为什么尖叫
You can go back to bed now.
你们可以回去睡了
Really?
真的吗
I'm feeling much better.
我感觉好多了
You'll see.
很快你们就知道了
You know, I could lose my paralegal license,
你知道我来这里见你可能会
meeting you here like this.
让我丢了律师助理许可吧
But I owe you, honey.
但我欠你的 亲爱的
I sweet-talked this from a guy in Child Services.
我用甜言蜜语从一个儿童服务机构的人那弄来了这个
Cute, but clingy.
那人挺可爱 但是太粘人了
Here's your girl. Emily Cooper.
这是你要找的女孩 艾米丽·库珀
Any chance I can get close to her?
我能有机会接近她吗
She's untouchable.
你接触不到她的
Not only is she under psychological care,
不仅因为她在接受心理治疗
but she's in protective custody.
而且还受到了保护性拘留
Why?
为什么
The coppers can't possibly have a suspect.
警♥察♥现在不可能有嫌疑人吧
No, but there's been a series of killings like this
不 但是在西南地区已经发生了
across the southeast.
一系列这样的谋杀案
Dead parents, beaten to a pulp?
死去的父母 被打得血肉模糊吗
They all had one child.
他们都只有一个孩子
The children all survived the attacks.
孩子们都在袭击中活了下来
Cases were never connected,
这些案子从未被联♥系♥起来
because of the time between the killings.
因为间隔时间太久
First one on record, 35 years ago.
记录中第一起案件发生在35年前
One after that,
接下来一起发生在
16 years later, then 18 years.
16年之后 再之后18年又有一起
Now three in the last month.
现在 单单上个月就发生了三起
That's when the cops smartened up.
这时警♥察♥开始才发现端倪
These children, have they got anything in common?
这些孩子们有共同点吗
What, you mean, like horns growing out of their heads?
你是说像是头上长出角什么的吗
No, but they did start
不 但谋杀发生前几天
throwing fits days before the killings.
他们的情绪都会变得不稳定
Just angry outbursts at home, at school.
在学校或者家里忽然大发雷霆
I suspect that's because they had a malevolent spirit inside them.
我怀疑这是因为他们体内有恶灵
You mean like my Roger?
你是说像我的罗杰一样吗
No, luv.
不 亲爱的
Your dearly departed husband wasn't inhabiting bodies,
你挚爱的亡夫没有附身在别人身上
he was just pissing and moaning about being dead.
他只是对死亡十分不满 长吁短叹
Well, it is a lot quieter around my house
自从你帮他超度后
since you helped him cross over.
我家四周都安宁了许多
I need to find out who this spirit was when it was alive.
我需要找出这个恶灵生前的身份
Sometimes they can forget who they are,
有时他们会忘记自己是谁
and just naming them releases them from our world.
只要报上他们的名字就能让它们从现世解脱
I wonder if any of these survivors
我在想这些幸存者中
remembers the name of the soul that possessed them.
有没有人能记得附身灵魂的名字的
Well, you won't get near the kids from the recent cases,
你没法接触最近几起案件的小孩
but one of the early survivors lives nearby.
但早年的一位幸存者就住在附近
Marcello Panneti.
马尔塞洛·潘纳提
He'd be in his 40s now, I suppose.
这会他该都有40多岁了吧
Where can I find him?
我在哪能找到他
Local mental hospital.
当地的精神病院吧
Perfect.
太好了
I'll feel right at home.
再去肯定会有宾至如归的感觉
Marcello introduced his Daddy's head to an axe.
马尔塞洛用斧头把他父亲的头砍了下来
Mommy's head went into the thresher.
把他母亲的头扔进了打谷机
At least they think it was her head.
至少他们认为那是他母亲的头
So I'm not surprised nobody comes to visit him.
所以没人来看他我一点都不奇怪
Especially not his...
尤其是他的...
family.
家人
Ten years old, dismantled two fully grown adults.
十岁小孩 肢解了两个成年人
Bit unlikely, don't you think?
你不觉得有点不太可能吗
Oh, no. Kids are sponges.
不 孩子们就像海绵一样
They soak up whatever you give 'em.
你教什么他们学什么
And Marcello, well,
至于马尔塞洛
his handiwork with an axe is something of a... family tradition.
他这使斧头的技能源自于家庭传统
Rumor is there's a bloody tree stump
据说在他长大的农舍外
outside the farmhouse where he grew up.
有一个血迹斑斑的树桩
Whenever Marcello misbehaved,
只要马尔塞洛闯了祸
his punishment was...
对他的惩罚就会...
severe.
非常严厉
It's beautiful this time a year, innit?
每年这个时候最宜人了 是吧
Not one for a wee natter.
看来你不喜欢闲聊
Then you're my kind of bloke.
你我倒是同类人啊
But I'm trying to prevent someone from going through
我正在努力阻止另外一个小孩
the same experience that you did as a kid.
经历你童年时的悲惨经历
Bloody hell.
我的天
Hello?
谁啊
Henry?
亨利
Who's there?
谁在那里
Did you do this, Henry?
是你搞的鬼吗 亨利
No.
不是
I just walked in.
我刚过来
I heard noises out here.
我听见这里有动静
Yeah, same here.
是啊 我也听见了
I think somebody was in the house.
我还以为有人闯进来了
Gonna go back to my room now.
我这就回我的房♥间去
Hey, Dad?
爸爸
What?
怎么了
Be careful.
小心点
Marcello was useless, the poor bastard.
马尔塞洛什么忙都帮不上 可怜的家伙
Fully catatonic.
整个人都是呆的
You know, most people who survive a possession--
要知道绝大多数被附身后幸存的人
they're downright chatty about the ordeal.
一般都会大谈特谈他们的痛苦经历
Tough break for him.
他倒霉呗
Not entirely.
也不算是
His parents got what they deserved.
他父母是罪有应得
But we have to stop this evil entity, mate.
但我们必须阻止这个恶灵 伙计
It's a bloody serial killer through the ages.
这么多年以来他杀了太多人
Well, if it's been around for that long,
如果这东西已经作案这么多年
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表