剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Constantine...
《康斯坦丁》前情回顾
Something stole a baby,
恶魔偷走了一个婴儿
killed the mother. It ripped into her.
还把母亲杀了 开膛破肚
I need your help. Where are you?
我需要你的帮助 你在哪里
Mexico. What just happened?
墨西哥 这是怎么回事
It's called bi-location.
那叫同身异处
The power to be in two places at the same time.
施法者能同时出现在两个地方
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Our believers are everywhere.
我们的信徒无所不在
We will always find you.
想找总能找到你的
Time to go home now. No!
是时候回家了 不
What kind of demonic killer
到底是何种恶魔
walks into the house of God without breaking a sweat?
居然能不费吹灰之力闯进上帝之所
Lamashtu. They're back.
拉玛什图 他们回来了
Who is, Mrs. Lopez? La Brujeria.
谁回来了 洛佩斯夫人 妖巫团
You're working for the Breria, why?
你在为妖巫团做事 为什么
They've figured out how to break the boundary.
他们找到了打破界限的方法
Hell and Earth will become one.
地狱与人间将合而为一
I'll bet your old mate, Pazuzu,
恐怕你的老情人帕祖祖
sees it differently.
可不这么认为
What is that? An Invunche. We can't outrun it.
那是什么 是畸婴魔 我们跑不过它
No, no, you shoot that gun, it's gonna attack us for sure.
不 你一开枪 它就会来攻击我们
No, John, it will attack you.
不 约翰 它只会攻击你
He's safe. He's okay?
他安全了 他没事吧
He's okay.
没事
Go! Go, go, go, go.
快走 快走快走
Here.
给你
Where's John?
约翰呢
I'm sorry, Chas.
对不起 查斯
Where's John?!
约翰呢
I, John Constantine, terminate all wards
我 约翰·康斯坦丁 终结一切
and protections.
防御和保护
Igo Iohannes Constantinus terminatur totum tutella.
我约翰·康斯坦丁 终结一切防御和保护
Quod praecipio...
听汝召唤[拉丁文]
solacium capere daemonis...
恶魔速伏法[拉丁文]
"Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord
你不能既受上帝恩泽
"and the cup of the devil.
又求恶魔庇护
"Ye cannot have part in the Lord's table
你不能既择上帝之伴
"and the table of the devils.
又与恶魔为伍
"Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy?
这是想让上帝嫉妒吗
"Are we stronger than he?"
我们比上帝更强大吗
Oh, bloody hell.
该死
Have you lost all hope in salvation, John?
你已经失去救赎的信念了吗 约翰
You invited a demon into your body.
你居然让恶魔占据你的身体
It worked. He healed me.
至少管用了 他治愈了我
Of course it worked!
当然会管用
The First of the Fallen gives temporary power
初堕者会给相信他谎言的人
to those who believe his lies,
暂时的力量
but they become his possessions.
但是这些人会为他所属
Well, I didn't see God coming down
反正我没看到上帝或者你
that tunnel to help me, or you.
进下水道来帮我
You didn't even ask, John.
你根本没找我帮忙 约翰
Instead, you sought the help of a demon.
你就直接向恶魔求助了
It's all such a waste.
一切都白费了
You found the force behind the rising darkness.
你找到了黑暗崛起背后的势力
We could've stopped it, you and I together.
我们本可以一起阻止的
You think I wanted this?
你以为我想这样吗
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么看吗
To save yourself from hell,
为了拯救自己免下地狱
you acted without considering the consequences.
你不顾后果 任意妄为
It's not that I can't help you, John.
不是我帮不了你 约翰
I won't.
而是我不会帮你
Still experiencing the visions?
灵视能力还在吗
Your father will be pleased.
你父亲会很开心的
He didn't want to do it this way.
他也不想用这种方式
You forced his hand.
是你逼他的
That bastard should allow me to live my own life!
那个混♥蛋♥不该再来干涉我的人生
I'm not letting you take me back there!
我不会让你带我回去的
It's a waste of time.
别浪费力气了
Stop it! Why?
停下 为什么
Afraid I might actually get through?
怕我真的会撞穿吗
You spend enough time with a magician,
跟魔法师在一起混久了
you learn a few tricks.
你总会学到那么几招
Your father...
你父亲
he'll never stop.
他不会停手的
My father?
我父亲
I'd rather die
我宁愿死...
before I'll ever
也绝对...
go back there!
不会回去
John!
约翰
John!
约翰
Chas.
查斯
What happened?
发生什么了
It's bad.
情况很不好
It's really bloody bad.
非常不好
Let's get out of here.
我们快离开吧
Anne Marie, she made it out all right, then?
安·玛丽 她平安出去了吧
She seemed fine.
她看上去没事
The question is, what happened to you?
我关心的是 你怎么了
She's quick on her feet, our girl.
那姑娘聪明得很
She used the copper's gun.
她用警♥察♥给的枪射伤了我
She left me behind to stall the hungry Invunche.
把我一人丢在下水道 拖住畸婴魔
Annie shot you?
安妮开枪打你
A bloody nun.
居然被一个修女伤了
It's a new low.
真是人生污点
Can't say I didn't deserve it, though.
不过也算我罪有应得吧
How'd you survive the Invunche?
你是怎么从畸婴魔手下逃出来的
The only way I, I could.
我别无选择 只有一个办法
I cast off my spiritual protections,
我解除了精神防护
invited the demon, Pazuzu, in to take my body for a spin.
让恶魔帕祖祖占据我的身体
Unholy bastard's first order of business
恶魔上身后的第一件事
was to heal its host.
就是治愈它的宿主
You're possessed by a demon.
你被恶魔附身了
I feel surprisingly good.
如今我感觉倒是很不错
Demonic permeation's like a flu.
恶魔附体就像得流感一样
There's an incubation period between first infection and...
感染之后会有潜伏期 然后才会...
full-on possession.
完全被占据
I figure I got a couple of days
我想我应该还有几天时间
before it takes up permanent residence.
然后它才会彻底占据我
John, stop.
约翰 停下
What if you can't get it out?
如果你没法驱逐它呢
Well, then you'll just have to finish what Anne Marie started.
那你就得把安·玛丽的活干完
Kill me.
杀了我
You can't ask me to do that.
你怎么能让我这么做
It's all right, mate.
没关系的
I've been carrying hell around with me my whole life.
我这一辈子都在跟地狱打交道
How much worse can the actual place be?
真正的地狱又能坏到哪去呢
We're not there yet.
还没到那步
What's your plan?
你的计划是什么
More of a...
应该说是
gamble.
一场赌博
Self-exorcism.
自身驱魔
You're kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I wish I was.
我也希望是
I need my bag. We need to move fast.
把我包拿来 我们得赶紧了
An exorcism for an exorcist.
为驱魔师驱魔
Let's do it.
来吧
John?
约翰
You can beat this.
你能行的
John, fight it! Chas!
约翰 坚持住 查斯
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表