剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
It's... it's your ego.
是你太自我了
Everyone's just a port in your storm.
所有人都只是你动荡人生中短暂的避风港
The placenta's definitely buried here.
胎盘一定被埋在这里了
Is that skin?
那是皮肤吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
Manos arriba! Hands where I can see them!
举起手来 把手放在我看得到的地方
Hugo, wait! It's me!
雨果 等等 是我
Sister?
修女
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What is that?
这是什么
A piece of human fruit, mate.
一个人肉果 小哥
Your baby's alive.
你的宝宝还活着
And I know who took him.
而且我知道是谁掳走了他
Have another.
再来一杯吧
It won't make more sense,
这不会让发生的事变得合理
but it will make you more open to it.
但至少能让你想开一点
I'll be "open" to my trees growing human flesh?
我会对我长人肉的树"想得开"
The placenta is connected to an infant's soul.
胎盘与婴儿的灵魂相连
Your son's is telling us that there's some...
你的儿子在告诉我们 他的周围充斥着
very dark magic surrounding him.
一些十分黑暗的魔法
As old as the Garden of Eden.
与伊甸园一样古老
Forbidden fruit, that ring a bell?
禁果 想起什么了没
If you try to tell me that Adam or Eve took my boy...
如果你是想告诉我亚当或夏娃带走了我的孩子
Not Eve.
不是夏娃
One of her sisters.
是她的一个姐妹
They turned down Adam's proposal before Eve said yes.
在夏娃答应之前 她们拒绝了亚当的提议
Chose an eternity as goddesses of hell
选择作为地狱女神获得永生
over a lifetime of obedience on Earth.
而不是在大地上一世服从
It's hard to blame 'em, really.
这也不能怪她们 真的
Martina was a good Catholic.
玛蒂娜是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Why would God let this happen to her,
为什么上帝会让这种事发生在她身上
to Diego?
在迪耶戈身上
This isn't God's work, Hugo.
这不是上帝所为 雨果
Evil wins when we let it destroy our faith in the power of good.
当我们不再坚持自己的信仰 邪恶就赢了
Believe me, I know how hard it is.
相信我 我知道这有多难
I've been on the force for 14 years.
我已服役十四年了
Never felt so helpless.
从未觉得如此无助过
I always thought God was listening.
我一直以为上帝在聆听世人
Ah, let the Almighty take His time out.
让无所不能的上帝也休息一下吧
We got plenty to occupy ourselves with,
我们自己要忙的事就够多了
like figuring out which one of Eve's sisters is behind all this.
像是找出夏娃的哪个姐妹是幕后黑手
Now you're standing in for God.
你现在都想取代上帝了啊
Make way for John Constantine.
为约翰·康斯坦丁开路吧
I'm telling a desperate man
我是在告诉这个绝望的人
that there are things we can do
除了祷告 我们还有别的方法
to get his son back other than pray.
可以找回他的儿子
Your arrogance is out of control.
你的自大简直无可救药
It took another baby.
它抓走了另一个婴儿
Considering a Blue Period?
准备学毕加索来个蓝色时期吗
Hey, Eddie. Sorry, I...
埃迪 抱歉 我...
didn't recognize you with, um, your clothes on.
你穿上衣服 我还真没认出你来
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
Well, I'm only modeling until my art career takes off.
我只是在我的艺术事业起步前做模特
You paint, too?
你也画画吗
I'll tell you about it over drinks.
不如咱们去喝一杯慢慢聊
First round's on me?
第一轮我请如何
Let me pay for these, first.
先让我把这些的钱付了
I finished my MBA three years ago.
我三年前拿到了工商管理硕士学位
I don't know, I can't bring myself to put on a tie and go to work.
但要我穿得西装革履去上班 我可做不来
So you strip naked and pose nude.
所以你就脱♥光♥裸着摆姿势了
Oh, yeah, it's a cry for help.
没错 这是绝望之举
So what about you? How long you been studying art?
那你呢 你学绘画多久了
It's my first class.
这是我的第一堂课
No, I don't believe that.
我可不信
I-I saw your sketches.
我看到你的素描了
Drawing... it's like breathing to me.
绘画对我来说 就像呼吸一样与生俱来
I'd love to see your work.
我想看看你的作品
No, you wouldn't.
不 你不会想看的
You really wouldn't.
你真的不会想看的
That beer go to your head?
酒劲上头了吗
No. No, I...
不 不是 我...
promise I'm not that much of a lightweight.
保证我的酒量可没这么差
Ah, okay. That sounds like a challenge.
好吧 听起来像是在跟我下战书啊
Hey, why don't we do the next round at my place?
不如去我那里接着喝怎么样
Okay.
好啊
Why didn't I wake up?
为什么我当时没醒过来
It's good that you didn't.
幸亏你没醒过来
It may have saved your life.
要不然你可能就没命了
We're going to find her.
我们会找到她的
We'll start by dusting for prints.
一会儿我们先采集现场的指纹
There won't be any prints.
你是找不到任何指纹的
So, uh...
我说...
if I'm reading this right,
如果我没弄错的话
this teenager's your son,
这个小伙子是你儿子
and the new missing baby is...
而那个刚丢的婴儿就是...
your granddaughter.
你的孙女
Did you piss off a Gypsy, mate?
你是不是招惹了哪个吉卜赛人啊 老兄
Get your whole brood cursed?
让你整个家族都被诅咒了
The killer is targeting your family.
凶手的目标是你的家人
You two just, uh, carry on catching up.
你们两个继续联络父子感情吧
I got a guilty goddess to catch.
我得去捉那位导致这一切的女神
Does that fountain outside work?
外面那口喷泉还能用吗
I can't let you summon some deity from hell
我不允许你在修道院这片净土上
on the convent grounds.
召唤来自地狱的神祇
I'm only casting a spell
我只是要施个咒语
to invoke the goddess' reflection in the water.
让泉水倒映出女神的相貌
That way, I can put a name to the face.
这样我就知道凶手是谁了
And what happens when your spell gets out of control, John?
要是你的咒语失控了怎么办 约翰
This convent's full of innocent people.
这个修道院里都是无辜的人
Then why did you call me?
那你找我来干什么
Saving lives requires choices that you're not willing to make,
拯救生命需要你做出一些迫不得已的抉择
or I wouldn't be here.
否则我也不会在这儿了
Now go and pray and let me work.
你到一边祈祷去吧 别来打扰我
Was that really necessary?
真有必要这么说吗
I've heard worse from him.
他对我说过更难听的
He'd rather risk your feelings than any other part of you.
他宁可伤了你的感情也不愿你真的受到伤害
That's how...
这就是...
he deals with the pain.
他处理伤痛的方式
John has one thing
这是唯一能让约翰
that makes his life worth a damn,
找到人生意义的一件事
and he can't do it if he lets anyone in too close.
而干这一行 他就不能让任何人跟他走得太近
Like he did with you.
就像当初和你那样
That's all.
别多想
All right, Sisters of Eve.
好了 夏娃的姐♥妹♥们♥
Whichever one of you is hanging around,
无论是你们中的哪位在附近
it's time to reveal your pretty mug.
是时候显现出你娇美的面容了
Axis mundi, produco tuus vires.
[咒语]
Axis mundi, produco tuus vires.
[咒语]
Hola, sister.
你好啊 修女
I'm, uh, involved in a personal prayer here,
我... 自己一个人在这儿祈祷呢
if you don't mind clearing out a sec.
你要是不介意请回避一下
Uh, we need you upstairs.
我们需要你上楼一趟
Yolanda is very upset.
尤兰达感到非常不安
You left everyone in confusion.
你就这么走了 让大家都很困惑
Oh, you just tell them to relax, all right?
你告诉他们别紧张 好吗
We'll get everything sorted.
我们会搞定一切的
If you don't come with me now,
如果不立刻跟我走
you'll be the one sorted out.
你就会被赶出去
By Mother Superior.
被修道院院长
Or the police.
或者警方
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表