剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
maybe we can track down another living survivor.
没准我们能再找到一个活着的幸存者
No time to mess with that.
没时间管这个了
With the rising darkness,
黑暗正在崛起
we got to stop this thing before it has a mind to kill again.
我们得在它再开杀戒之前阻止它
Take a look at this.
看看这个
What kind of map is that?
这是什么地图
These are Ley Lines.
这些是魔径
Mystical trackways flowing with electromagnetic energy.
是流动着电磁能量的魔法轨迹
These X's mark the home address of every victim
这些标记的是每个受害人的家庭住址
whose parents were slaughtered.
他们的父母都被屠♥杀♥了
They all fall on the same line. Yeah.
所有标记都在同一条线上 没错
Ley Lines are a psychic railroad,
魔径就像灵魂轨道
easy for a child's soul to travel.
孩子的灵魂可以轻易在上面穿行
To find the next victim, we just...
要想找到下一个受害者 我们只要...
Follow the line.
跟着这条路
Follow...
跟着...
the line.
这条路
We know which Ley Lines the spirits are following.
我们知道这些灵魂在顺着哪条魔径走
Now we just need something to detect the malignant thing.
现在我们只需要找个工具来探测那个恶灵
What's this do?
这是干什么用的
Oh, put that down, that can't help us.
放下那个 那个对我们没什么帮助的
That's not what I asked. I asked you what it does.
我问的不是这个 我是问你它能干什么
But you're too self-involved to hear me, like always.
但你一如既往太以自我为中心 听不进我的话
Like Renee. She's gone.
就像芮妮 她已经走了
I'm afraid I wasn't enough to keep her from leaving.
恐怕我当时也没办法阻止她离开
Can't bring myself to tell you about it, though.
虽然我无法鼓起勇气告诉你这件事
Not that you'd hear me--
不过说了你也不会听...
This is the Sword of Night.
这是暗夜之剑
It compels the holder to speak the truth.
它会迫使持剑者说真话
Is there anything you...
你有什么想跟我...
want to talk about, or...
谈谈吗 或者...
No, no. Well, you got to hand it to Jasper.
不 不了 不得不承认加斯帕有一手啊
This old mill's a treasure trove, eh?
这个老磨坊还真是个宝库
Yes!
太好了
There she is.
在这儿呢
What is it?
这是什么
Oh, there's no time for explanations. You'll see.
没时间解释了 等着瞧吧
Right-- now all I need is
好了 现在我只需要...
some frankincense.
一点乳香
Let these cool.
先凉一凉再吃
They'll make a good snack while we work.
我们干活的时候可以用这个当零食
What are they?
这是什么
Your favorite-- pumpkin seeds.
你的最爱啊 南瓜子
Oh, markers.
忘了马克笔
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Got 'em.
拿到啦
Henry, what did you do?
亨利 你干什么了
Carved the pumpkins.
雕刻南瓜呀
You know you're not allowed to pick up knives.
你知道你不准碰刀子的
Give me that. I'm not done carving.
把刀给我 我还没刻完呢
Henry, hand me the knife.
亨利 把刀给我
Now.
马上
I'll put this inside.
我把刀放进屋去
How long do we got to do this for?
我们还得这样走多久
We walk until the frankincense directs us.
直到乳香给我们指出路
According to Jasper's maps, the Ley Line continues on this road
根据加斯帕的地图 魔径在这条路上
for a quarter mile and then we veer right.
延伸了四百米 然后向右拐
Whoa, stop.
停下
Look.
快看
Wrong way, mate.
不是那边 老兄
Frankincense flees the presence of malevolent energy.
乳香遇到邪恶力量就会飘走
What we want... is behind you.
所以我们要找的东西...是在你身后
So, now what? We knock on the door?
接下来怎么办 过去敲门吗
No, that never works.
不 那肯定行不通的
Why not?
为什么
Oh, hello, we tracked an evil spirit to your house.
你好 我们追踪一只恶灵到了你家
It might be inside your kid.
它可能藏在你孩子的体内
Do you mind if take a look?
你介意让我们看看吗
Yeah, that won't work. No.
好吧 行不通的 对
Our best bet is to hunker down for the night.
最好的办法就是我们今晚在这里守着
We wait, watch and listen for an attack.
静候袭击的发生
I didn't do nothing.
我什么也没干
Hey, hey, Teach?
你是老师吗
You got a couple of kids getting shirty over there.
那边有两个小孩在打架
What's in that trench coat? I am.
你风衣里藏了什么 就我 还能有什么
Now, go and stop that row, will you,
你最好快去阻止他们
before someone gets hurt.
免得有人受伤
You got a kid at this school?
你有孩子在这里上学吗
No, I don't got a kid at this school.
不 我没有孩子在这里上学
Will you just turn around?
你能赶紧转个身吗
You're just a little baby. Want your mommy?
你就是个娇气包 要去找妈妈了吗
You're just a little punk. Get up.
你就是个小废物 起来啊
Bollocks!
该死
That boy came into my hospital with a fractured skull.
那个孩子来我们医院的时候 头骨都破裂了
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Were you defending yourself, buddy?
你是在正当防卫吗 哥们儿
Don't "Buddy" him.
别叫他"哥们儿"
There is never any reason
无论出于任何原因
for anything like this to happen, ever.
也不能做出这种事情来
Hello. My name's John Constantine.
你好 我叫约翰·康斯坦丁
I'm the new counselor at the school.
我是学校新来的辅♥导♥老师
I've come to check on your son.
我来是想看看你儿子
We really do hate sending him home like this.
我们真不该就这样送他回家
Come on in. I'm Darrell.
进来吧 我是达雷尔
This is my wife, Clair.
这是我妻子 克莱尔
We were just trying to figure out why he acted out today.
我们正在问他为什么今天会做出那种事
It's just not him.
他平常不是这样的
You are right about that, ma'am.
这你倒是说对了 女士
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
It's a mandrake root. Malevolent spirits can't stand 'em.
曼德拉草根 恶灵最讨厌的东西
I had to show you what you're up against.
我必须让你们知道你们面对的是什么
I'm an exorcist. Your son's possessed.
我是个驱魔人 你们儿子被恶灵附体了
We don't have much time. Get out!
我们时间不多了 滚出去
I told Chas this wouldn't work.
我就告诉查斯这行不通的
Look, you said so yourself--
听着 刚刚你们也说了
that's not your Henry-- and you're right.
你们的亨利不会那样 你们说得没错
It's an indwelling spirit,
这是一个专附人身的灵魂
been murdering for decades.
已经到处行凶几十年
And you're next in line. Get out!
下一个遭殃的就是你们 滚出去
Look, you know your son best.
听着 你最了解你儿子
Just keep and eye on him, and, uh, call me
留心点看着他 如果有什么事
if something happens.
记得打给我
You know what? I've got a better plan.
知道吗 我有个更好的主意
You didn't manage to sneak a bottle past
我想你不会瞒着守卫
our friends out there, did you?
偷带了瓶酒进来吧
I should be ashamed of myself.
我真该为自己感到羞愧
Time was, you'd be asking me for a favor
要在以前 都是别人求着我帮忙
and now look at me.
可如今呢
No bail money, no booze...
没钱保释 没酒喝
It only took me, like, six months in the loony bin
在疯人院只待了短短六个月
to turn me into a bloody amateur.
就让我的业务彻底生疏了
I'm cursed when it comes to kids.
我完全拿小孩没办法
Probably on the account
可能是因为我自己
that I was such a wretched little bastard myself.
小时候就是个惹人嫌的讨厌鬼吧
You really should get therapy for that.
你真该去跟心理医生聊聊这个问题
Piss off.
滚一边去
You made it perfectly clear
之前你说得很清楚了
you're not allowed to help me.
你不能帮我
I said the exact opposite.
我说的完全相反
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表