剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, cursed spirit of the dead,
被诅咒的死灵啊
spiller of blood, destroyer of families,
嗜血之灵 家庭破坏者
we command you into our circle.
立刻前来此地
Move among us.
速速现身
Now!
就是现在
Don't break the circle!
千万别松手
It's coming.
它要来了
A three-legged deer? what does that mean?
一只三腿鹿 这是什么意思
It means we're wasting our bloody time.
意味着我们在浪费时间
What went wrong?
哪里出错了
Maybe Marcello was never possessed.
也许马尔塞洛根本没有被附身
He killed his parents on his own.
他是凭自己的意识杀掉父母
The spirit would have no connection to this location.
这样恶灵就与这个地方没有关联
No! this house is on the ley line,
不对 这间屋子在魔径上
Just like all the other places of attack.
其他发生袭击的地点也都是
Oh, come on, John. what are you missing?
想想啊 约翰 你到底漏掉了什么
Henry is going to wake up any second.
亨利马上就要醒过来了
I'm afraid He's gonna go after my husband.
我怕他会去伤害我的丈夫
We need to get this thing out of him.
我们得把那玩意从他身体里赶出去
You do not want an exorcism, Clair.
你不会想要驱魔的 克莱尔
Trust me.
相信我
I do.
我信
Trust you.
我相信你
Maybe I don't trust myself.
也许是我不相信我自己
John...
约翰
I need you to save my son.
我需要你救回我的儿子
Oh, hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
Costume looks great.
服装看起来真不错
What did I tell you, little man?
我说过的吧 小子
Darrell?
达雷尔
Where have you been? I've been calling.
你去哪了 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Listen. I need to explain.
听着 我得解释下
What's he doing out of jail?
他怎么从牢里出来了
Your wife dropped the charges.
你妻子撤销指控了
I'm here to exorcise an evil spirit from your boy.
我是来给你孩子驱逐邪灵的
And you're blaming me for filling his head with ideas?
你还一直说我给他灌输奇怪思想
I know how it sounds crazy, but you need to listen to him.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但你得听他的
No, I'm not listening to you anymore!
不 我不会再听你的了
You're out of control!
你失去理智了
Stop fighting!
别吵了
Darrell!
达雷尔
Conflict.
争执
That's the trigger.
那就是触发的关键
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Hold it, kid!
别跑 孩子
Aah! I'll be okay!
我没事的
He went down the street!
他往街那边跑了
I'll be back for you!
我等下回来救你
Hey! you can't go in there!
你不能进去
Hey, kids!
孩子们
Any of you see a short zombie?
你们有没有看到一个小僵尸
Yeah, he's in there.
他就在里边
Hey, man! you need a ticket!
老兄 你得买♥♥票
Sorry, mate, we're closed.
抱歉伙计 这里关门了
I wouldn't try anything if I was you, mate.
如果我是你 我就不会乱来
This mirror's gonna throw it back in your face.
这镜子可以反射一切攻击
Be a good lad now.
乖乖的
Come home with me, yeah?
和我一起走 好吗
An axe.
一把斧子
Of course.
当然了
I know what you are, boy.
我知道你是什么 孩子
Even if you've forgotten.
就算你自己都已经忘记
Your name is Marcello.
你叫马尔塞洛
I know why you're doing this.
我知道你为什么要这样做
Your parents weren't good people, were they?
你♥爸♥妈也不是什么大好人 对吧
Your dad--
你♥爸♥爸
He chopped off your fingers on a bloody tree stump!
他把你的手指放到树桩上剁掉
And what-- you're gonna piss and moan about it forever?
怎么着 你要为此耿耿于怀一辈子吗
You're not the only one who had it rough growing up, boy.
成长很痛苦 你也不是唯一一个
This world's dark and full of pain.
世道维艰 充斥苦难
For everyone!
每个人都一样
Only most people don't leave a trail of dead bodies
只不过大多数人不会通过大开杀戒
and shattered lives in retribution!
让别人的生活支离破碎来报复社会
Oh, what? you want me to feel sorry for you?
你想让我同情你吗
What about that poor girl whose parents you murdered,
那你为了报复社会 附身杀害的
to seek your retribution, eh?
小女孩的父母呢
You'll get no such pity from me, boy!
我才不会同情你
Marcello Panneti!
马尔塞洛·潘纳提
As the one who named you,
唤汝姓氏
I bind you to your rightful place!
吾命汝速速归位
Where am I?
我这是在哪
Come on...
没事了
Let's get you home, Henry.
我们回家 亨利
I thought Henry was possessed
我原本以为亨利
by the soul of a dead person.
是被死灵附身
But it was the soul of a living one.
其实是个活人的怨灵
Marcello was the oldest survivor on record
马尔塞洛之所以是记录在案的首位幸存者
because he was the first killer.
因为他就是最初的凶手
But the act was so traumatic
但那次事件造成的创伤过于严重
that his soul fled his body and went right on killing.
以至于他的灵魂挣脱躯体 开启了杀戮之旅
A soul can't cross over while its body is still alive.
躯壳不死 灵魂自然无法超度
So I sent Marcello's to the only place I could...
所以我把马尔塞洛送回了他该待的地方
At least he's locked in a high security facility,
至少他会被锁在一个高度戒♥严♥的机构里
Where qualified doctors can heal his inner child.
在那里 高明的医生或许能治愈他破碎的童心
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe one day he'll even find peace.
说不定甚至有朝一日他能找到内心的平静
And what of my rotten inner child?
谁又能拯救我堕落的童心呢
If humanity's what can save us,
如果说人性是我们的唯一救赎
then overcoming the damage and weakness in my nature,
那么克服天性的软弱和伤痛
It may be the part of this battle that I dread most.
可能是我在这场战役中最害怕的事了
I don't have the answers.
我没有答案
I only know that a darkness is rising.
我只知道 黑暗正在崛起
And unless I can stop it, the world will change forever.
我若无法阻止 世界将永远改变
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表