剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
of that magic is a bloody tumor in her brain,
就是让她长了脑瘤
then that's my fault-- is that what you want me to say?
那就是我的错了 你是这意思吗
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
You're fighting a war, John.
你身陷鏖战 约翰
Wounds are inevitable.
伤害是在所难免的
Now what the bloody hell do you know about that?
这你又该死的懂什么
I've been watching mankind from the beginning, John.
我从世界伊始便注视着人类 约翰
The price of battle doesn't change.
战争的代价从未变过
You should talk to Zed's doctor.
跟泽德的医生聊聊就知道了
It might not be a holy war against the darkness,
那也许不是一场抗击黑暗的圣♥战♥
but he lost friends in the front line, too.
但他也在前线失去过战友
Whoa, wh-wh-whoa, wait a minute.
等 等等
What front lines?
什么前线
Galen was a corpsman with the Marines.
加兰是海军陆战队的医护兵
He had it pretty rough over in the Middle East.
在中东战场上他也历经磨难
What? Geez, if he was a snake,
怎么了 天 如果他是条毒蛇的话
he would have bloody bitten me.
肯定会狠咬我一口
The Black Diamond at Jasper's,
加斯帕收集的黑钻碎片
that came from a place called "Gift from God."
是从一个叫"神的赠赐"的地方弄来的
That translates into Bagh-dadu.
音译过来就是巴格达杜
We call it...
我们称之为
Baghdad. Baghdad.
巴格达 巴格达
Galen is the killer.
加兰才是凶手
John, he's Zed's doctor.
约翰 他是泽德的医生
Zed?
泽德
Yeah?
什么事
Are you withdrawing your consent for the procedure?
你是要撤回手术的同意书吗
Yeah, I'm checking out, Doctor.
是的医生 我要出院
You cannot do this.
你不能这样做
Yes, I can, it's my decision.
我可以 这是我自己的决定
There is no decision, Zed.
这不是你的决定 泽德
This is your second chance.
这是你的第二次机会
Do you know how many people don't get a choice?
你知道有多少人连机会都没有吗
You said yourself you don't know what this mass is.
你也说了不确定那到底是什么东西
It may be nothing at all.
也可能是虚惊一场呢
But we can't be sure without the procedure.
但不检查就无法确定
We need to know...
我们要弄清楚
Sometimes you can't know, Doctor.
有时候你是弄不清楚的 医生
None of you...
没一个人
None of you listen.
没一个人听我的
Oh, another one.
又来一个不听话的
Pissing it all away for the second time, eh?
获得了第二次机会 却毫不珍惜 对吗
What?
什么
Just like Taylor, Morris, Duncan.
就像泰勒 莫里斯 邓肯
They were healed.
他们被治好了
And then they slid back,
却又堕落了
and so you killed them.
所以你杀了他们
Are you sure, John?
你说真的吗 约翰
I-I didn't kill anyone.
我 我没杀过人
Even when I was serving.
即使在军队里也没有
I've spent my life healing.
我的一生都是在治病救人
Bob, what is this?
鲍勃 这怎么回事
I'm sorry, Tom.
很抱歉 汤姆
This isn't your fault.
这不怪你
When your unit was hit,
你所在军队遭袭时
there must have been a piece of Black Diamond in the ground.
附近一定是有一块黑钻碎片
All right, I don't know what you three are up to,
随便吧 我不知道你们三个要演哪一出
but I'm calling security...
我要叫保安了
It isn't shrapnel that's next to your heart, mate.
在你心脏旁边的不是弹片 伙计
It's shards of a Black Diamond.
是黑钻碎片
Their pieces drawn together,
这些碎片会相互吸引
and that's the pull you're feeling right there.
也就是你心口能感受到的那股拉力
You stay here!
你留这里
It's burning.
它在发热
This way.
这边
Wait, wait, he's here?
等等 他在这吗
The diamond wants to reassemble.
钻石碎片会互相吸引
It's like a magnet, pulling us to him.
就像磁铁一样 能带领我们找到他
John, the white light, I know what it means.
约翰 那道白光 我知道是什么意思了
It may be too late for that, luv.
现在可能有点迟了 亲爱的
I should have taken him out when I had the chance.
刚才有机会时我就该解决他
Now that he's turned, we'll never get close to him.
现在他转化了 我们根本没法靠近他
If Galen is still in that body,
如果加兰的意识还在
maybe we can appeal to his-his better nature.
或许我们可以唤醒他善良的一面
I'm sorry to inform you, but the doctor is not in.
很抱歉告诉你 但那医生已经不在了
No...!
不
John, the light in my vision,
约翰 我灵视里看到的白光
the terrifying holy light.
那道刺眼的圣光
Right.
对啊
Manny.
曼尼
What?
怎么了
You need to open your shirt.
你得把衣服脱了
What?
什么
Hey, what are you doing? John, what are you doing?
干嘛呢 约翰 你这是干什么
John, listen.
约翰 听我说
I'm reversing the spell I cast on you, mate.
我要解除你身上的咒语 伙计
Are you telling me...? I could have released you at any time.
你是说 没错 我随时都能放了你
We can talk about that later.
这事我们回头再谈
Hurry up.
快点
Just close your eyes, Doc.
把眼睛闭上就好 医生
Well, that will work as well.
好吧 这样也行
John, use the Black Diamond!
约翰 快用黑钻
John! I have never asked before,
约翰 我从没向你开过口
but I am asking you now.
但现在我真心请求你
Please,
求求你
please.
求你了
Stop.
停下
Thomas Galen.
托马斯·加兰
Yes.
我是
It's time to come home.
是时候回家了
It's just like my vision.
跟我灵视里看到的一模一样
The heavenly light.
那道圣光
It's the only thing that can fight dark matter.
是唯一能对抗黑暗物质的武器
Your work here is finished.
你在这的任务已经完成
Peace is yours.
现在你可以安息了
Your place of rest... awaits.
我将带领你 前去长眠之处
Thanks for the assist, old son.
多谢相助 伙计
I want to tell you something about me that nobody knows.
我要告诉你一件事 我从没告诉过别人
I wake up every morning,
每天早上醒来
and for the first five minutes of the day,
新一天起始的头五分钟
I imagine that everyone I care about is dead.
我都会想象所有我在乎的人都已经死去
I lie there, and...
我就静静躺在那里
I meditate on that.
舔舐内心的伤口
So that when it inevitably happens, then, uh...
这样当这一天不可避免终将来临时 至少
it lessens the blow.
打击不会太大
Then what do you do?
然后呢 你会怎么做
I spark a ciggy and fry an egg.
我会点根烟 然后再煎个蛋
So are you telling me I'm on that list now?
这么说 现在我也是你在乎的人之一了吗
Why don't you just enjoy your time with them, John?
或许你该更珍惜与他们相处的时刻 约翰
You're up to your old tricks again.
又玩回你的老把戏了啊
Manny's here.
曼尼来了
I know.
我知道
You can see him?
你能看见他
You're... not having the surgery?
你不准备做手术了吗
John taught me that...
约翰教会了我...
magic has its cost.
魔法是有代价的
If that cost is pain,
如果代价就是痛苦的话
I'll take it.
那我愿意承受
That's a brave decision.
这是个很勇敢的决定
Ooh, compliments as well.
还会夸人了
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表