剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Make 'em nice and tight, luv.
好好绑紧点 亲爱的
Believe it or not, I came here voluntarily.
不管你信不信 我是自愿来这里的
My name is John Constantine...
我叫约翰·康斯坦丁
...and I'm an exorcist.
我是个驱魔人
In my line of work,
干我这行
there are days you just need to forget...
有些日子就需要你去忘记
...but some you never will.
但有些日子你永远忘不了
You witnessed the murder of a girl.
你目击了一个女孩的凶杀案
Talking can help you realize
交谈能帮你意识到
that it wasn't your fault.
这事儿并不怪你
That would be a neat trick. Let's get to that part.
这倒是个不错的主意 咱们开始吧
You can start by telling me
就从你告诉我
what happened that night at Newcastle.
在纽卡斯尔那晚发生了什么开始吧
Do you remember the killer?
你还记得凶手吗
See that demon every time I close my eyes.
我每每闭上双眼 都能看到那个恶魔
By "Demon" you-you mean "Murderer"?
你口中的"恶魔" 指的是凶手吧
Oh, by "Demon" I mean a bloody demon.
不 我指的就是字面上的恶魔
A foul creature.
一种邪恶的生物
Smelled like a slaughterhouse.
闻着像屠宰场一样
You see what's happening, John?
你明白了吗 约翰
You feel guilty for being unable to protect the girl,
你因为无法保护那个女孩而内疚不已
so you turned her killer
于是便把杀她的凶手
into the embodiment of evil.
想像成邪恶的化身
We're all powerless against demons.
因为我们对恶魔都束手无策
Not all of us, chief.
并非所有人 伙计
That's right.
是啊
Before you checked yourself in here three months ago,
你三个月前自愿入院时
you were working as an "Exorcist, Demonologist, and
说自己的职业是驱魔师 鬼神专家 以及
Master of the Dark Arts"?
黑魔法大♥师♥
That says "Master," Does it?
上面写着"大♥师♥" 是吧
Well, I should really change that to "Petty dabbler."
我真该把它换成"业余学习者"的
I hate to put on airs.
我可不喜欢装腔作势
In any case, you wouldn't have been
无论如何 你都无法避免
able to prevent the girl's death.
那个女孩的死
Astra!
阿斯特拉
Her name...
她的名字
was Astra.
叫阿斯特拉
And I can handle her death.
我可以面对她的死亡
It's her damnation that's eating me alive.
折磨我的是她身上的诅咒
Dragged to hell... John, it's time to face the truth.
被拖入地狱... 约翰 该面对现实了
Nine years old, and suffering for all eternity.
九岁大的孩子 永世都要受苦
The only one suffering here is you.
唯一受苦的是你
That's on me, man. There are no demons.
这都怪我 世上没有恶魔
So you keep telling me!
你们一直就只会这么说
Now make me believe.
让我相信这一切
It's what I'm paying you for, isn't it?
我付你钱就是让你干这个的 不是吗
My goal today
我今天的目标
was to break my habit rituals.
是打破我的固定模式
Like, I make a cup of tea
比如 我泡杯茶
and then I stir it nine times.
会搅拌九次
And then I've got nine minutes to drink it in.
然后花九分钟喝完
So it's nine sips in nine minutes.
九分钟喝九口
Everything in multiples of nine
因为九的倍数
keeps bad things away, you know?
总能带来好运
Well, today...
但今天
today...
今天
I let my rituals go
我打破了我的固定模式
and nothing terrible happened.
什么坏事都没有发生
And I've only stirred it once.
我只搅拌了一次
Uh, miss...
小姐
whatever you're painting, there,
不管你在那里画什么
you might want to stop now.
还是停下为好
Miss?
小姐
No.
别啊
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不
This is not my problem.
这事与我无关
Oh, bollocks.
该死
I'm addressing the entity inside.
里面的附身之魔听好了
Who are you? Tell me your name.
你是谁 报上名来
Hear my words!
听好了
In the name of the Creator,
我以造物者之名
you are hereby commanded to leave this place!
在此命令你离开这里
By the blood of man,
以人类之血
be not, and be gone!
速速退散
Ab insídiis diáboli!
破除魔鬼之缚
Líbera nos, dómine!
主 拯救我们
Don't worry, luv. It's just paint.
别担心 亲爱的 只是颜料而已
What... what happened?
怎么 怎么回事
A spirit took your body for a spin.
一个邪灵附了你的身
What?
什么
To send me a message, by the look of it.
看来是给我送信的
What's it mean?
这是什么意思
It means I've been wasting my time here.
意思是我一直在这里浪费时间
I've got work to do.
我还有活儿要干
She did it.
是她干的
Who has a brighter future?
谁的未来更光明
Me?
是我
Or the opera lady in the food court?
还是美食广场的歌♥剧女
Opera lady.
歌♥剧女
What? No college loans to pay off.
什么 她可不需要还大学贷款
Pass me a fortune cookie?
给我一块幸运饼干吧
"Failure is the opportunity to do better next time."
"失败是成功之母"
In bed. Huh?
在床上 什么
You always add "In bed" to the end.
你每次都会加句"在床上"在后面
Really? Uhhuh.
我有吗 当然有
Let's read yours.
来读读你的吧
Okay.
好吧
Great.
很好
I have no future.
我没有未来
Here you go. One for the road.
给你 路上吃
Thanks.
谢谢
See you in the morning. Don't forget to lock up.
明早见 别忘了锁好门
Good night, Liv. See you later. Night.
晚安 丽芙 明天见 晚安
Oh, my God!
我的天
Well, hello. What have we here?
你好啊 这里什么情况
Are you in a bit of trouble, luv?
你有麻烦了吗 亲爱的
Stay back!
别过来
My name is John Constantine.
我叫约翰·康斯坦丁
You're pointing that the wrong way.
你的防狼喷♥剂♥拿反了
I promise you, I'm not the one that's hunting you.
我发誓 不是我在追杀你
What are you talking about? Who's hunting me?
你在说什么 谁在追杀我
It's probably more of a "What," Or possibly an "It."
可能说"什么"更恰当 或者说"它"
Stay away!
离我远点
S... back away, stop.
退后 别过来
Stay away. It's easier
别过来 否认危险
to deny danger than to face it, but make no mistake,
比面对它要容易得多 但听清楚了
if you don't listen to me, you'll be dead by morning.
如果你不听我的 你活不过明早
I'm calling the police.
我要叫警♥察♥了
If you're so committed to contacting the authorities,
如果你决心寻求权威人士帮助
then here's where they can reach me.
可以让他们来找我
Or you can.
或者你自己来也行
If you enjoy breathing.
如果你还想活命的话
"Master of the Dark Arts"?
"黑魔法大♥师♥"
I'm getting new ones made.
新名片已经在印了
Whoever you are, I'm a nasty piece of work!
不管你是谁 我可不是好惹的
Ask anybody!
你可以随便问问
You shouldn't be down here.
你不该在这里
I could say the same about you.
彼此彼此
You come to admire your handiwork?
来欣赏你的杰作吗
This wasn't my doing.
这可不是我♥干♥的
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表