剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Oh... bloody hell.
真受不了
That is heinous.
这味道太恶心人了
An acquired taste, certainly.
习惯就好
So...
那么
if we're tripping balls,
如果我们都在幻觉当中
how do we know to take the nectar?
那要怎么服用反作用剂
Call it a hunch, but, uh...
可能只是我的直觉 但...
I think this might be working.
迷幻剂好像起作用了
Mnemoth has always been with us.
饿灵一直围绕在我们身边
Through all the famines,
它存在于饥荒之中
the hunger of the starving masses gave the spirit strength.
饥荒中挨饿的人们赋予饿灵以力量
Nothing could satisfy the demon's appetite.
没有什么能满足这个恶魔
After consuming a body,
在吞噬掉一个人后
it moved on to the next,
它又会转向下一个人
leaving a growing trail of death.
所过之处尸横遍野
The shaman couldn't sit by
那个萨满无法眼睁睁地
and watch his people starve.
看着他的同胞挨饿
He could see what no one else could.
他能看到别人看不到的东西
This was the evil work of a dark spirit.
这是邪恶饿灵所为
He faced an impossible choice,
他面对着一个艰难的选择
for they were all his children.
因为他们都是他的子民
There was only one way to stop it.
只有一个办法能阻止饿灵
The demon was invited to enter the boy
萨满为饿灵献上一个男孩作为祭品
whom the shaman offered as a sacrifice.
召唤饿灵进入这个男孩体内
The sacred Kusa Knife.
神圣库沙之刃
Used for the scarification.
用来刻上咒符
Passed down by generations of shaman,
在萨满之中代代相传
centuries of powerful magic contained within.
当中包含了数世纪的强大♥法♥力
The tongue had to be removed
祭品的舌头必须被割去
so the shaman could not be cursed for what he did.
这样男孩就无法因萨满所为而诅咒他
The pattern...
所刻的咒符
had to be precise.
必须精确无比
Mnemoth could not resist the offering.
饿灵无法抵抗祭品的诱惑
Upon entering the boy,
它进入了男孩的体内
it began consuming him,
开始吞噬他
but as the demon was now trapped by the containment
这个恶魔被刻下的咒符封印后
markings, the shaman left,
萨满就离开了
knowing it would ultimately consume the boy and itself.
他知道最终饿灵会将那个男孩与自身吞噬殆尽
Decent plan.
很完美的计划
Shame it didn't stick.
可惜没能成功
I mean...
我是说...
what are the odds the kid lands himself
为什么那小孩就这么巧出现在
in the one bloody alley that Gary Lester stumbles into?
加里·莱斯特不小心走进的巷子里
Take it slowly, my friend.
慢慢来 我的朋友
Ah, don't worry, mate.
不用担心 朋友
It's not my first disco.
这不是我第一回干这种事了
So, the headline here is, uh...
所以重点是...
I'm gonna need one of those fancy blades, right?
我得需要一把那样的花哨匕♥首♥ 对吧
The Sacred Kusa.
神圣库沙之刃
Good luck finding one in this town.
要想在这找到一把就难了
Well, we wouldn't want to make things easy, now, would we?
太简单就没意思了 不是吗
I'm sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是...
feel... sort of trapped in here.
感觉自己如同困兽一般
Useless.
毫无用处
Just concentrate on feeling better.
尽量让自己好过点就行了
John can handle the rest.
约翰可以搞定剩下的
Come on, Gary.
别这样 加里
There's nothing for you to do.
现在你帮不上什么忙
I beat that demon once.
我打败过这恶魔一次
I can do it again.
我可以再来一次
No.
不行
No.
不行
I didn't want to do this,but you didn't give me a choice.
我不想这样的 但你让我别无选择
It's my fault that thing's out there.
饿灵在外肆虐都是因为我
It's my responsibility to stop it.Sorry.
我有责任阻止这一切 抱歉
Zed?
泽德
Gary?
加里
What'd I tell you two about keeping your hands to yourselves?
我说什么了 不是让你们别互相乱摸吗
You're not as funny as you think.
你没自以为的那么幽默
Oh, no, no, no, no. Take it easy.Take it easy.
不不不 好好躺下
What happened?
发生了什么
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
He just...
他只是...
he just wants to help.
他只是想帮忙
He's so racked with guilt
他不堪内疚感重负
that he's going after the demon himself.
所以决定自己去对付恶魔
Told you that, did he?
他跟你这么说的 是吗
Yes, he did.
是的
And he meant it. 'Cause I felt it.
他是认真的 我感觉到了
That's not what's happening, trust me.
真♥相♥绝不是如此 相信我
Why do you always want to see the worst in people?
你为什么总是看到人性最坏的一面
I see the truth.
我看到的是事情真♥相♥
Gary's hopelessly addicted to heroin.
加里的毒瘾已经无药可救
And let me give you a little tip about addicts:
让我告诉你瘾君子都是什么样的
between thought and action comes temptation.
在思想与行动之间总会有诱惑
Always.
亘古不变
Ooh, nice one, lads.
漂亮 小子
Think I just heard a rib crack.
我好像听到那家伙肋骨断裂的声音了
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Don't stop on my account.
别因为我而停手
In fact, maybe I can help.
事实上 我还能帮个忙
I'm guessing that this little misunderstanding
我想你们之间的这场误会
has something to do with the purchase of narcotics, correct?
跟买♥♥卖♥♥毒品脱不了关系 对吗
Best high you'll ever have.
这会是你从未体验过的嗨
On my life.
以我性命发誓
Must be getting soft.
我一定是比以前心软了
Should've let those two keep going on you.
真应该让那两个家伙继续揍你的
Get you out of my hair for good.
这样我就能彻底摆脱你了
So why didn't you?
为什么还来救我
You are a massive pain in the arse, Gary Lester.
你真是会给我惹麻烦 加里·莱斯特
But you're still my mate.
但你仍然是我兄弟
More's the pity.
真是不幸
Friends don't betray each other.
朋友之间是不会背叛的
I betrayed you.
但我背叛了你
I betrayed her.
背叛了她
Oh, don't worry about Zed. She's a tough bird, that one.
不用担心泽德 那姑娘很坚强
I'm talking about Astra.
我是说阿斯特拉
There's something I need to tell you, John.
有件事情我要跟你坦白 约翰
About Newcastle.
关于纽卡斯尔的事
Gaz, you don't... Please.
加兹 你用不着 听我说
I need to say this.
我必须要说
I was high.
我当时嗑嗨了
Been smoking all day.
吸了一整天的毒
By the time the séance started...
当降神仪式开始的时候
...I was well caned.
我已经神志不清了
And then, when...
之后 当...
everything started going pear-shaped...
事情变成一团糟的时候
I hid.
我躲了起来
Under a bed in a room upstairs.
躲到了楼上房♥间的床底下
Her screams...
她的尖叫
I can still hear them, John.
至今仍在我耳边回荡 约翰
She was being dragged to Hell.
她被诅咒下地狱
I just laid there in me own stinkin' piss,
我却躲在那瑟瑟发抖
closed me eyes, covered me ears...
不闻不问
and when it was all done...
当一切结束后
...I ran.
我落荒而逃
John?
约翰
Say something, please.
说点什么吧 求你了
Wasn't your fault, mate.
这不是你的错 兄弟
Should've never gotten you all involved.
我本就不该把你们都牵扯进来的
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表