剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
No! No!
不 不
It's my high score!
这可是我的高分啊
Where do you come from, John?
你从哪儿来的 约翰
The sordid passions of my parents.
来自我父母激♥情♥的碰撞
You do that a lot, you know.
你总是这样 你知道吗
Oh, what's that?
不懂 你指什么
Deflect emotions with humor. Do I?
用幽默来掩饰情感 我有吗
Come on, John.
拜托 约翰
I'm trusting you with my life here.
我都毫无保留地相信你了
The least you can do is to share one small personal detail.
你至少该跟我分享些你的小细节吧
My mom died giving birth to me.
我母亲因生我而难产去世
Or one big detail.
或者一个重磅消息
My dad said it was my fault.
我父亲说这是我的错
He had a nickname for me.
他给我取了个绰号♥
I heard it every night.
每晚都回荡在我耳边
"Hey there, Killer."
"你好啊 杀手"
And after a night in the pub, which was every night,
每天晚上 他从酒吧回来
he'd, uh, punch my head and say,
都会对我拳脚♥交♥加 并说
"That's for what you did to your mother, Killer."
"这是为了你对你母亲做过的事 杀手"
Do you sometimes wonder what your mom was like?
你有想过你母亲是个什么样的人吗
There's no point wondering.
想是没有意义的
I'm going to find her.
我要找到她
When I was a teenager,
在我十几岁时
I started reading every book I could find on the occult.
我就开始读每一本我能找到的神秘学书籍
I taught myself spells, rituals, curses.
我自学咒语 仪式和诅咒
I learned to conjure all kinds of dead things.
我学会了召唤各种灵异物种
Just not her.
除了她
Not yet.
至少目前还没有
Not yet.
目前还没有
Get ready.
做好准备
I told you to call my cell phone.
我说过让你打我电♥话♥
You really don't want to be up here.
你不会想来这的
Oh, yes, he does.
你错了 他想上来
That's not the guard.
他不是那个门卫
Steady, Liv.
别动 丽芙
You killed that nice gentleman.
你杀了那位善良的男士
I should've seen that one coming.
这我早该想到的
Oh, do you want her, chief?
你想要她吗 老兄
Come and get her.
过来抓她啊
Furcifer de hoc mundo exisse.
伏西法 速速退散
In nomine dei iuberis.
以主之名命令你
De hoc mundo exisse in nomine Dei iuberis.
以主之名命令你 速速退散
Nergal said your rituals lack the power of intention.
奈格尔说过你的仪式缺少信念之力
How does it feel, Constantine,
感觉怎么样 康斯坦丁
to lock eyes with your future?
凝视你未来的样子
It's a bit unsettling, to be honest, mate.
说实话 有点不安 老兄
It's not my best look.
这可不是我最帅的样子
It's only a matter of time before you belong to us.
你与我们为伍只是时间问题
Hell must be short on souls
如果连我这可悲的灵魂都想要
if you're bothering with a sorry one like mine.
看来地狱里的灵魂真是不够用了
On the contrary,
恰恰相反
we rely on you to provide us with a fresh supply.
我们指望你能给我们提供新鲜货源
Everyone who stands at your side dies.
所有你身边的人 都会死
And tonight...
今晚
...it's your turn.
轮到你了
Liv! Run!
丽芙 快跑
John!
约翰
Your arrogance brought me to the heart of a city at night.
你如此自负 居然在晚上把我引来了城市中心
In this place,
在这里
I'm God!
我就是上帝
I almost forgot.
差点忘了
I hope this works, John.
希望这管用 约翰
What's this?
怎么回事
The power of intention.
这就是信念之力
John, is that you?
约翰 是你吗
John.
约翰
Astra.
阿斯特拉
Please get me out of here.
快把我救出去
Do you hear her, John?
听到了吗 约翰
The girl's in pain.
她在痛苦中煎熬
Are you really gonna fail her again?
你还要再一次辜负她吗
Like you failed so many others.
就像你已经辜负了那么多人一样
Release me,
放了我
and her soul is free.
她的灵魂就自♥由♥了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Audite me,
听吾之命
libera daemonium...
释放此恶魔...
Stop, John! it's not Astra.
停下 约翰 那不是阿斯特拉
It's not her!
不是她
Oh, you think you can mess with my life?!
你以为你可以玩弄我的人生吗
Well, I got news for you, mate!
听好了 你这家伙
I'm coming for Astra.
我会救回阿斯特拉
And then I'm coming for Nergal!
然后去找奈格尔算账
And you can pass that along!
你可以把这个消息带回去
In hell!
带回地狱
Per jaicem vivolum et mortutum!
掌管生与死之神
Sed enim mundi creator.
以造物主之名
John! Qui habet
约翰 借诸神之力
potestatem mittere.
在此将汝
In infernum!
打入地狱
Ut abire.
速速退散
Ex regno protinus!
远离此地
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I have a colleague down there. He'll drive you home.
我同伴就在楼下 他会带你回家
Go.
走吧
Who's Astra?
阿斯特拉是谁
She was the daughter of a friend of ours in Newcrastle, England.
我们在英国纽卡斯尔一个朋友的女儿
A demon possessed her.
她被恶魔附身
John went ahead on his own,
约翰一意孤行
and he decided to conjure up a more powerful demon.
决定召唤一个更强大的恶魔来救她
Nergal.
奈格尔
he said he was just gonna...
他说他的打算就是
order it to drag the lesser demon away.
命令它驱逐那个低级恶魔
But it took Astra instead.
可它却抓走了阿斯特拉
Yeah. After tearing her apart right in front of us.
没错 在当着我们面把她撕成碎片之后
If i were you, I'd just stay away from him, Liv.
如果我是你 一定离他远远的 丽芙
John's dangerous.
约翰很危险
Hey, this is Edgewood Avenue.
这里是埃奇伍德大街
John taught me to scry today and that street came up on the map.
约翰今天教我占卜了 地图上显示的地点就是这
Stop. Stop the car.
停下 停车
Let go! Let go of me!
放手 放开我
Why?!
为什么
Who did this?! Who did this?!
这是谁干的 谁干的
What kind of monster would do this to a boy?!
什么样的禽兽会对一个孩子下手
No, you're off your head.
不 你一定是疯了
you'd probably say the Supremes or something.
你估计会说是至尊乐队什么的
I can understand what you mean...
我能理解你为什么...
Chas.
查斯
Just in time to settle a bet. The most influential band.
刚好来评评 史上最有影响力乐队
Barkeep here reckons the Ramones for the music, which is...
酒保认为雷蒙斯乐队的音乐无人能敌
Well, it's fair enough, but the Pistols,
好吧 我承认 可性手♥枪♥乐队
Come on, man, the Pistols,
哥们 性手♥枪♥乐队啊
They were dangerous.
他们多劲爆
Liv stopped by the mill house
丽芙去了趟磨坊
to get her bags. Said something about a cousin in California.
收拾行李 还提到她在加州的一个表亲
She's isn't coming back, John.
她不会回来了 约翰
Guess we're not all cut from the same cloth.
看来我们毕竟不是同类人
Is she safe out there?
她一人在外安全吗
She will be.
不会有事的
With Furcifer gone, I can put a cloaking spell on her.
如今伏西法不在了 我就能用隐身咒保护她
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表