剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Constantine...
《康斯坦丁》前情提要
I always took you for a...
我一直觉得你就是个
a voodoo priest with a... flair for the dramatic.
喜欢装腔作势的巫毒教士
I do what's needed.
我只是做我该做的事
They are back.
他们回来了
La Brujeria.
邪巫团
The rising darkness.
黑暗崛起
The Brujeria are behind it.
就是妖巫团在背后主使
Jim Corrigan, NOLA PD Homicide.
吉姆·科里根 新奥尔良警署凶案组
And you are...?
你是...
Here to help you, Jimmy boy.
我是来帮你的 小吉米
I'd like you to get on your hotline to Hell.
给我拨通你的地狱热♥线♥
Find out about this rising darkness.
调查一下这个黑暗崛起
Sister...
妹妹
A darkness is coming,
黑暗将至
heralded by someone close to you.
由你亲近之人带来
Someone who will betray you.
一个终将背叛你的人
That's it... rise up now.
是时候了 都起床吧
I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
It's my weddin' night.
今晚是我的大婚之夜
Look at my sweet babies.
看看我美丽的宝贝们
You're gonna die, child.
你会死的 孩子
You're gonna... die.
你会 死的
Leave her alone.
离她远点
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
I-I just..
我只是...
There's nothing be scared of, is there?
没什么好怕的 对吧
No.
对
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
Why are you out here so late...
这么晚了你一个人在这里
all alone?
干什么呢
Are you lonely?
你寂寞吗
I snuck out of the house.
我从家里偷溜出来的
Me and my mama was arguing again.
我和我妈又吵架了
How come y'all are out so late?
你们又为什么这么晚还在外面
He lets us do whatever we want.
他随我们想干什么都行
Who does?
谁
The Man.
那个人
We're married to him.
我们都嫁给他了
All of us.
我们三个都是
I always dreamed of getting married.
我一直都梦想着能结婚
I even stole my mama's wedding ring.
我甚至还偷了我妈的婚戒
Would you...
你现在
like a wedding ring now?
想拥有一枚婚戒吗
Your very own wedding ring?
属于你自己的婚戒
I guess.
想
Can I see yours?
能看看你们的吗
Aren't they beautiful?
漂亮吗
Does it hurt?
这疼吗
Only at first,
一开始疼
but after... you don't feel a thing.
但之后 就不会有任何感觉了
You know, if you're married to The Man,
如果你嫁给了那个人
you'd never be alone again.
就再也不会孤独一人了
We'd be a family.
我们会成为一家人
All of us.
我们所有人
You want to marry The Man?
你想嫁给那个人吗
Yes.
想
Please.
我想
Come on.
来吧
We'll take you home with us.
我们带你回家
You're gonna make a beautiful bride.
你一定会是个美丽的新娘
That's my good girls.
真是好孩子
Picked a hell of a night
这么大晚上的
to be sitting out here in your truck, mister.
坐在车里干什么呢 先生
Ain't nowhere to go.
我哪也去不了
My truck's broke.
我的车坏了
Flat battery.
电池没电了
Well, I reckon you're lucky I come along.
那我来了算你走运
Go ahead and pop that hood.
把车前盖打开
I'll get my jumper cables,
我用跨接线给你充电
and we'll have you on your way in no time.
马上你就能上路了
Cool. That's kind, kind of you.
好啊 真是遇到好人了
Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢[法语]
You all right, mister?
你还好吗 先生
I found these here.
我找到了这个
Okay.
好
Well... they ought to do.
这个应该管用
Yes, they ought to.
确实管用
You were wise to call me in, Detective Corrigan.
你找我来是对的 科里根警探
Spontaneous desiccation.
自发性极度脱水
Now, that is not something you see every day.
这种事可不常见啊
Your mate here...
你这个伙计
he was mummified.
他被变成了木乃伊
Dupree, John.
是杜普里 约翰
His name... was Clement Dupree. Right.
他叫克莱门特·杜普里 好吧
And you believe Detective Dupree was murdered
你认为杜普里警探的死是他杀
because of a case he was working.
因为他在查的案子对吗
Missing persons. Three girls, same age.
人口失踪案 三个同龄女孩
Dupree believed they were abducted,
杜普里觉得她们是被绑♥架♥的
had this theory about... blood moons?
还提到什么...血月
The lunar tetrad.
连环四月食
Four successive lunar eclipses six months apart.
四次连续月食 每次间隔六个月
The last in the cycle is tonight.
最后一次就在今晚
The blood moon. Dupree was killed
也就是血月 杜普里被杀
the same night the third girl got took.
跟那三个女孩失踪是在同一晚
What is this?
这又是什么
Looks like the killer had some fun with a branding iron.
看来凶手似乎对烙铁有特殊癖好
I'd best see the body.
我得看看尸体
This a nice, nice home you got here, partner, fo' sho'!
你家真心不错啊 伙计 是吧
Please...
求你...
let me go...
放我走吧
Jamais d'la vie!
人固有一死[法语]
You a hunter!
你是个猎人
I like to hunt.
我也喜欢打猎
Mai you ought to knowed that.
不过我想你应该也发现了
Please...
求你了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
Don't make so much noise over there. You hear me?
别在那大呼小叫的 听到了吗
You make me miss my wedding night.
你让我错过了我的大婚之夜
That's all right.
不过没关系
See, we gonna make a nice, nice weddin' gift.
我们会做一个特别漂亮的结婚礼物
How that sound, partner?
你觉得如何 朋友
No, no... no!
不 不 不
No!
不
Please!
求你了
Good to see you again, Zed.
见到你真高兴 泽德
Been so long, I almost didn't think you were real.
好久不见 久到我快以为你不是真实的
Glad I didn't dream you up.
幸好你不是我幻想出来的
Oh, this is... this is beautiful. Lovely. Really, really nice.
说得真好听 真的 我都感动了
But hows about a bit of a hand over here, big man?
但能不能过来帮个忙 大个子
Yeah. I got this.
来了 给我吧
All right,
来吧
one, two, three...
一 二 三
You got it? Yeah, I got it, yeah.
可以吗 可以 好了
There you go.
好了
What's that? Holy water.
这是什么 圣水
Good for revealing ritual markings.
能够显现出仪式的痕迹
What's it tell us?
显示出什么了
Detective Dupree got the business end of Diaboli Cauter--
杜普里警探生前曾被人用烙铁折磨
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表