剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Sorry I came empty-handed.
抱歉我空手而来
It's kind of hard to find a dessert
我实在是想不出
that pairs with pig's blood.
什么样的甜品能配猪血
Oh, Constantine! Who are you?
康斯坦丁 你是谁
I'm the man that's gonna keep your husband where he belongs, luv.
我是来确保你丈夫待在他该待的地方 亲爱的
You can thank me later.
你可以回头再谢我
You would trespass here?
你要打断我的仪式吗
Now?
现在
While I'm helping people?
在我帮助他们的时候
Wow, is that what you call it?
你管这叫帮助吗
Resurrecting the dead's bad form, Midnite.
复活死者的怨灵 午夜
Not a resurrection spell.
这不是复生咒
Well, then, your magic's out of control.
那看来 你的魔法失控了
You think you're talking to the dead?
你以为你只是在跟死者交谈吗
You're raising them.
你在复活他们
Flesh and bone.
成为活生生的人
Sending them on a killing spree.
还让他们到处大开杀戒
What's he talking about, Papa?
他在说什么 老爹
He's a liar and a parasite.
他就是个骗子 寄生虫
And he recently cost me a very valuable piece of music history.
最近还害我失去了音乐史上的一件瑰宝
If you didn't owe me for that acetate,
如果不是那张唱片还在你手上
you'd be a corpse yourself.
你早就成为一具尸体了
I'm sure.
那当然
You think you can run your game on me?
你以为你那套把戏能唬弄我吗
You just
你只要
talk to one of your clients, all right, just one of them,
跟你的客人谈谈 一个就好
and you'll be back here
你就会回来
begging me for just...
求着我...
Keep it going.
接着开 别停下
Detective Corrigan,
科里根警探
what are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
Probably the same thing you are.
估计跟你的目的一样
Off duty?
私自行动吗
My sergeant banned me from the streets near the stabbings.
我的警长禁止我接近剪刀杀人案现场
Said I needed some rest.
说我该好好休息一下
She's probably right.
她或许说得没错
You know, I thought I'd seen it all,
知道吗 我以为自己什么都见识过了
but you and your partner have me more than a little freaked out.
但你和你同伴真心把我吓得不轻
It's a bigger world than we ever dreamed, Detective.
大千世界无奇不有 警探
Call me Jim. So, what's your plan here?
叫我吉姆就好 你有什么计划吗
Trying to keep people off the road, Jim.
我只能尽量让大家远离这里 吉姆
In case he comes back.
以防他再次出现
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Instead of stopping other people from picking him up...
与其阻止他搭别人的顺风车
why don't we pick him up?
为何不让他上我们的车
I wasn't just going to let him walk away, dear sister.
我不会轻易放过他的 亲爱的妹妹
Not after he cost me the bluesman's hell song.
尤其在他害我失去了灵魂乐手的地狱之歌♥后
The English dog doesn't know when he's whipped.
这条英国狗简直不知好歹
He had the gall to disrespect me.
竟然有胆量对我不敬
But, Cedella...
但是 塞德拉
in the underworld you can see all.
你在地狱能看见一切
I have to know,
我得知道
is Constantine telling the truth?
康斯坦丁说的是实话吗
Keep it running. Yes, sir.
别熄火 好的
Sleeping Beauty's waking up, huh?
看来咱们的睡美人醒了
If nothing else, mate,
朋友 如果可以
then just turn down that bloody reggae, will you?
能不能把这该死的雷鬼音乐关小点
Papa, I just don't know how to thank you.
老爹 我不知道该如何谢你
I mean, I always know your ritual was gonna work
我一直都知道你的仪式会奏效
and allow me to speak to Clarke.
让我可以和克拉克说话
I just didn't know it was gonna bring my baby back to me.
我只是没想到会把我的宝贝带回我身边
This was not the miracle I intended.
这并不是我预期的奇迹
It won't end well, Madeline.
这不是件好事 玛德琳
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思
She'll be fine. She'll be fine, Papa.
她没事的 老爹
I'm taking care of her now.
我会照顾她的
Pop the trunk. I need to question him.
打开后备箱 我有问题问他
Have at it, mate.
尽管问吧 朋友
Ask me anything you like.
有什么尽管问
The driver's in the boot.
司机在后备箱
He's taking a bit of a kip, in case you're wondering.
别担心 我就是让他小睡一会
Was I right?
我说得没错吧
Did you drag that poor woman's husband back from the grave?
你是不是把那可怜女人的老公从坟墓里召唤出来了
He's killing her, draining her energy.
他在吸取她的能量 这会害死她的
I could feel it. Oh, marriage can be hell, eh?
我能感觉到 婚姻真是地狱啊 不是吗
There's something wrong with my magic.
我的魔法出了问题
Another force is working against me.
另一股力量在与我对抗
It's the Rising Darkness.
是黑暗崛起
I'm surprised it's taken you this long to notice.
你花了这么久才注意到真令我惊讶
It's causing havoc everywhere.
它正在到处肆虐
We have to stop this.
我们必须阻止它
We have to put these spirits back down.
我们得让这些灵魂安息
Right. So, it's, uh,
没错 所以 现在是
"We" now, is it?
"我们"了 是吧
I could help you for sure, but, uh...
我当然可以帮你 但...
but I'm going to need something from you.
但也需要你给我一样东西
Your debt is erased.
我们之前的账一笔勾销
Ta for that.
多谢了
And, uh,
还有
I have a question for your sister.
我有个问题要问你妹妹
Only if we're successful.
等我们成功了再说
Good enough.
很合理
You've been driving for a while.
你已经开了好一会了
Want to let me take a turn? Why?
要我帮你开一会吗 为什么
Are you tired of looking?
疲于观察了吗
Is this your first stakeout, Detective?
警探 这是你第一次监视行动吗
First time staking out a ghost.
第一次监视鬼魂
Mine, too. I thought you people were experts.
我也是 我以为你们是老手了
That would be Constantine.
康斯坦丁是的
Afraid it's all new to me.
我可是头一回
Huh. Couldn't tell.
看不出来
That whole psychic thing-- that...
你会通灵什么的...
that threw me.
给我一种错觉
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
I sure wouldn't want anyone reaching into my mind.
换做是我也不愿让别人窥视我的意识
Of course not.
当然了
Considering what you're running from.
鉴于你在逃避的那一切
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Finally figured out why you're so familiar to me, Zed.
终于知道你为什么看来如此眼熟了 泽德
When did you change your name?
你什么时候改名换姓的
There he is. Lucky he didn't stop.
他在那 还好那人没停车
All right then.
好吧
Here we go.
咱们上吧
Do you need a ride?
要搭便车吗
Yes.
是的
Will you take me to the city?
能带我进城吗
Get in.
上车吧
So, what's in the city?
你要去城里干什么
I don't know.
不知道
I just know I need to get there.
我只知道我一定要去那
It must be hard to leave home, isn't it?
离家出走一定很不容易吧
It was for me.
对我来说是的
Why did you leave?
你为什么离开呢
It was time.
是时候了
Is that why you left, Philip?
你也是因为这样吗 菲利普
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
In front of you.
在车前面
What are you doing? Watch it! Stop!
你要做什么 小心 停车
You know, there are better ways we can do this.
我们有更好的方法来处理这件事
I will perform a ritual tonight
今晚我可以举办仪式
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表