剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Bollocks.
该死
Professor Simpson, thank God, please, please come in.
辛普森教授 谢天谢地 快请进
Where's Adam?
亚当在哪
I need to tell him about Miranda.
我得跟他说米兰达的事
Did you hear what happened?
你听说她的事了吗
We just came from the gym.
我们刚从体育馆过来
I-I found her body.
我找到了她的尸体
There was so much blood.
当时有好多好多血
And I can't reach Adam.
我也联♥系♥不上亚当
So...
所以...
Lily.
莉莉
No.
不
No, n-n-no, please no.
不 不不不 千万不要啊
We tried to save him,
我们试图救他
but he was trapped in another world.
但他被困在了另一个世界
No, I told him not to go back to that house.
我都叫他不要回那间屋子了
Wait... what house?
等等...什么屋子
I never saw him coming.
我完全没预料到他会出现
I just felt the plastic over my face,
突然一个塑料袋就套在了我头上
and I just...
然后我就...
I just couldn't breathe.
我就无法呼吸了
We died,
我们明明死了
so why are we still alive here?
那为什么我们还在这里活着
Is this hell?
这里是地狱吗
If we're still here,
我们还在这里
it's because Shaw wants us here.
是因为肖希望我们在这里
Allow me to apologize for not giving you a proper welcome.
抱歉没有好好欢迎你们的到来
It has been a very long time since I've had any houseguests.
我很长时间都没有客人了
And I've completely forgotten my manners.
所以完全忘记了应有的礼节
Forgive me.
原谅我
Polite.
有礼貌
Respectful.
彬彬有礼
You young people remind me of home.
你们这群年轻人让我想起了我的家
My old home.
我的老家
So... so restrictive.
如此...如此的拘束
It's different in this house.
在这间屋子里就不同了
And I've always been a sportsman.
而我一直是名运动爱好者
So that's what we do here.
这也是我们要在这里做的事
We play.
我们比赛
Now, I'm going to choose a weapon,
现在 我会选一件武器
and you run along.
而你们 尽情逃跑吧
You have free reign,
你们随便怎么跑都可以
just know that I will find you.
只要知道我会找到你们就好了
Okay, come on.
好了 来吧
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
You control this place.
你控制着这个地方
Which means you built it.
意味着是你建造了这里
Hmm, you're smarter than your friends.
你比你的朋友们要聪明
Smart enough to know that this is your reality
聪明得足以意识到这是你的现实
and not mine.
不是我的
And that you can't hurt me here.
所以在这里你无法伤害我
Interesting hypothesis.
非常有趣的假设
Of course, there is only one true way
当然了 只有一个办法
for a hypothesis to become a scientific theory.
能让假设变成科学的理论
Do you know what that is?
你知道是什么办法吗
Of course.
当然知道
It means you got to test it, right?
得检验一下 是不是
Test the hypothesis.
检验这个假设
That's exactly right.
正是如此
So...
所以...
shall we?
要试试吗
Where are we?
这是哪里
Oh, think of it as a spiritual safe house.
就把它当成是个邪灵避难所吧
This place is amazing, John.
这地方太棒了 约翰
Jasper did all right, didn't he?
加斯帕干得真不错啊 是吧
Now, based on what you told us,
现在 基于你告诉我们的
Shaw's drawing your friends back into his realm through reflective surfaces.
肖通过反射面把你的朋友们拖回了他的世界
In Egyptian magic,
在埃及魔法中
mirrors are doorways to other spiritual planes.
镜子是通向其他精神位面的大门
But lucky enough, our mate,
幸运的是 我们的朋友
he put protections on any and all reflective surfaces in this house.
给这间屋子里的所有反射面都施了防护
I don't know what to make of any of this,
虽然我不知道这一切到底是怎么回事
but thank you.
但是谢谢你
Ah, the best thing you can do is take a seat and have a rest.
现在你能做的就是坐下来好好休息一阵
What do you two want to drink?
你俩想喝点什么
Whiskey would be great.
威士忌就好
Yes, please.
是啊 快去拿吧
And my kingdom to make mine a double.
而且在这里我要喝双倍的量
My mom was supposed to pick me up from the train station.
我妈妈本来是要去火车站接我的
I'm just gonna give her a quick call.
我得打电♥话♥告诉她一声
Uh, n-n-no.
不 别啊
No, don't look at the phone!
别啊 别看手♥机♥屏幕
Lily.
莉莉
Oh, my God, Adam!
我的天哪 亚当
What are you doing here? No, you can't stay here.
你怎么会来的 你不能待在这里
You-you have to go back, it's not safe here.
你必须回去 这里不安全
It's Shaw, isn't it? Look, he's a lunatic.
是肖 对吗 听着 他是个疯子
He hunts us, and then he brings us right back to life.
他猎杀我们 然后又让我们复活
It is a game that just never ends.
这个游戏永无止境
But you can still get out of here.
但是你现在还出得去
As long as he doesn't get to you, okay?
只要他还没抓到你 明白吗
Okay. All right?
明白 好吗
Okay.
好的
Her pulse is racing, John.
她脉搏跳得很快 约翰
Which means two things.
这能说明两件事
She's alive and she's scared.
她还活着 并且她很害怕
We need to get to her.
我们得去找她
No, John. Oh, no. no!
不 约翰 不行
Ritchie, Ritchie, Ritchie.
里奇 里奇 里奇
Listen to me-- we're going. All right?
听我说 我们得去 明白吗
We are going. I...
我们必须去 我...
I can't do it without you.
没有你 我一个人办不到的
Can't do it without you, Ritchie.
没你我可不行 里奇
Okay.
好吧
There's only one way Shaw could pull Lily
只有一种可能肖不需要仪式
back into another world without a proper ritual.
就能将莉莉拖进另一个世界
It's a creation of his own design, right?
是他自己创作的作品 对吗
He built it.
他建立了那个世界
Right. So we need... we need a plan.
对 所以我们要...我们需要个计划
uh, Lily...
莉莉...
She said they all ended up in different rooms of a house...
她说过他们全都出现在房♥子的不同♥房♥♥间里
And we can't help her if we get killed, John,
约翰 在找到她之前要是我们被杀了
before we can find her.
就救不了她了
All right, so the first order of business is--
好吧 所以我们的首要任务是...
we find each other on the other side.
到了另一边我们先找到对方
That way, we got a better chance.
那样我们的赢面就大了一些
Right, but what about our bodies?
可我们的肉体怎么办
John, you don't even want to know
约翰 你不会想知道
the dimensional mayhem it would cause
当我们身处其它位面时
if anything happened to our bodies here
要是我们在这里的肉体有任何不测
while we're on another plane, all right?
会造成什么样的空间错乱
Can we just discuss that a little bit?
我们能先再研究一下吗
Just a little.
就稍微研究一下
You know, I think we'll be all right here.
我觉得我们不会有事的
Now, come on, let's get to it.
好了 我们快开始吧
John, John, John, John. You got to understand.
约翰 约翰 你得明白
We are flying blind into his domain.
我们不能就这么盲目闯进他的领地
He controls it all.
他操控着一切
The only rule there
那里唯一的规则
is Shaw is God.
就是肖是上帝
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表