剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. Your friend.
天啊 你的朋友
Is smarter than they are.
他可比他们要聪明
So are we.
我们也是
Midnite should be here any minute.
午夜随时会来
Weird.
奇怪
It's cold.
有点冷
Can't you hear it?
你听不见吗
The voices?
那声音
Put it down, man.
老兄 放下它
We need to hear it.
我们得听听
They all need to hear it.
他们都得听听这个
We're not supposed to touch it.
我们不该碰它
Put it, put it down.
快放下 放下
Let go of me!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
♪There was a poor sod name of J♪
♪有个可怜的家伙叫J♪
♪for whom he had nothing to pray♪
♪他没什么可为自己祈祷♪
♪He died all alone♪
♪他孤零零死去♪
♪And he bled to the bone and for what, he just couldn't say♪
♪鲜血流尽却无处言说♪
Go on, mate.
来吧 小家伙
Have a bloody nibble.
咬一口吧
See what the damned taste like.
尝尝被诅咒之人是什么味道
Oh, mate.
朋友
Mate, you are...
朋友 你...
you are a welcome sight.
你来得真是时候
Do us a favor, cut us loose,
帮我个忙 给我松绑
will you lives depend on it, especially mine.
这可事关你们的性命 尤其是我的命
Hey, what are you doing with that?
你干什么呢
Just cut us loose, will you, mate?
朋友 给我松绑吧
Good.
好的
No, no, no, that's-that's my shoe.
不不 那是我的鞋子
Oh, bloody...
该死...
What happened?
发生了什么
What happened to the John Constantine
有胆量让天使都下地狱的
with the cojones to tell an angel to go to hell?
约翰·康斯坦丁这是怎么了
Cut me loose and I'll show you, you celestial wank.
松开我我就告诉你 你个天使混混
We've been over that.
我们谈过的
You know I can't do it.
你知道我不能这么做
I'm bleeding out here.
我血都快流干了
You know,
知道吗
I feel your moral compass wavering, John.
我感觉你的道德罗盘摇摆不定 约翰
You think that recording might have trade value.
你认为那唱片有交易的价值
Does it really surprise you that ...
这让你很惊讶吗...
I want something a little bit more potent in my arsenal?
我需要给自己弄点更强大的武器
You're not dealing with some second-rate hell-spawn.
你可不是在和什么二流的地狱小卒打交道
If that voice belongs to the First of the Fallen,
如果那声音来自初堕者
there is only one true way to deal with that record.
那只有一个真正的办法来处置那张唱片
Do you have the courage?
你有那个勇气吗
Maybe you'll find out...
也许你会发现的...
once you free me from these bloody ties!
但你得先把我从这该死的绳索上松开
You don't need me for that.
你不需要我帮忙
You got this situation under control.
这状况你自己能搞定
Next time, I'm gonna punch him.
下一次我一定要揍扁他
Hey, mate.
朋友
Mate, listen, I've got something for you.
朋友 我有个东西送你
And it's all yours if you just...
尽管拿去 只要你...
if you just cut me loose.
只要你松开我
It's in my front pocket.
在我的前口袋里
You won't be disappointed, I promise.
我保证你不会失望
That's it.
就是这个
There you go.
拿着吧
Now, you can use that to buy all the junk and the deodorant
随便拿去买♥♥点什么 还有除臭剂
or whatever it is you want to buy.
你想买♥♥什么都可以
Just cut me loose.
给我松绑啊
That's it, mate, yeah.
对对 就是这样
Just... cut me loose.
快...给我松绑
If you're alive, I can't use the card.
如果你还活着 我就没法用那张卡
Oh, no, no, uh...
不是 别...
uh, uh, that's... no, no, no, you don't want to...
别别 你不能...
Come on! God!
去死吧 老天
Get the hell out of here!
赶紧滚开
A hug? Really?
你还拥抱人家 你真行啊
Yeah, I knew that was out of character for you.
我就知道你那样很反常
You could have just told me you planted
你当初就该直接告诉我
the St. Padua nail on Jasmine.
你把棺钉偷偷放在贾丝敏身上了
You okay? Yeah.
你能行吧 没问题
Just give me those pills over there, will you?
能把那儿的药递给我吗
Yeah.
好的
I knew you'd follow me into the lion's den.
我知道你会跟随我深入虎穴
I just needed you to stay with Jasmine.
但我需要你陪着贾丝敏
For all the good that did.
我留在那也没用
Midnite's men.
午夜老爹的人去了
Bloody hell.
该死
That recording--
那张唱片
it's got a demonic energy. It wants to be played.
有种邪恶的力量 劝诱别人播放它
Once it gets in their heads,
声音一旦入耳
they won't be able to resist.
就没人能幸免
You bring my bag?
你把我的包带来了吗
Yeah. It's in the back of the truck.
带了 在车后面
Let's go.
走吧
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
They took it to a club, gave it a spin.
他们把唱片带进俱乐部里播放了
They just couldn't resist seeing
这些人就是忍♥不住想看看
what playing the acetate would do.
播放唱片有什么后果
Thanks for joining us.
你能来太好了
You bring what I asked for?
我要的东西带了吗
Headphones, MP3 player, clean shirt.
耳机 MP3 干净的衬衫
Orange juice.
还有橙汁
Really?
这我没要吧
Got to get your blood sugar back up.
得让你的血糖恢复正常才行
All right, Daddy.
就听你的 老爹
I did what you asked-- I called in a few favors.
你照你说的 找了找关系
A P.I. Friend of mine ran Zed's prints.
我一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥朋友查了泽德的指纹
Whoever she is, she's not in any law enforcement database.
不管她是谁 政♥府♥数据库里都查不到她
I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad one.
不知道这是好事还是坏事
Well, at least she's making herself useful.
至少她证明了自己还是有些用处的
For now.
暂时如此
Well, this is Freddy.
这是弗雷迪
He works as a busboy.
在俱乐部里打杂
He said he saw the whole thing.
他说他目击了整个过程
I don't need his whole bloody resume? Luv. Listen.
我管他是干什么的 听我说
How did you walk away from this?
你是怎么逃过这一劫的
Oh, I'm sorry, mate. Is it the, uh... is it the accent?
抱歉 你听不懂我的口音吗
No.
不是
It's your arrogance.
是你太无礼了
He's deaf.
他失聪了
What happened?
发生了什么事
Says two guys went into the club...
他说两个男的进了俱乐部
into the DJ booth.
走到了DJ台
Everybody went crazy.
后来大家都像疯了一样
Like I said-- useful.
我说过 很有用
The acetate has its own hypnotic power.
那唱片有催眠能力
Those guys, they're gonna want to play that record
那俩家伙会想要尽可能的
to as big as audience as they can find.
找到最大的听众群来播放唱片
This isn't Midnite's doing.
这不是午夜作为
His boys have gone off book.
他的手下失控了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Don't you see it?
你没看到吗
See what, luv?
看什么 亲爱的
There's a tiger.
那里有只老虎
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表