剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
I-I... I-I saw someone.
我看见了一个人
It's okay, there's no one here.
没事的 这里没别人
No one but me.
就我而已
Come here.
到这来
It's okay.
没事了
What right do you have to stop me right here?
你有什么权力阻止我
I need to see that boy... Just get out of here.
我得看看那男孩 给我滚远点
Get out of here. All right, all right.
快滚 行 我这就走
Your towering respect for law is
你对法律还真是
just astounding as always, John.
一如既往的"尊敬" 约翰
Oh, I see you managed to steal from the cop as well.
真好 还从警♥察♥那偷了东西
It's a campus cop, mate, big difference.
他就是个校警而已 和警♥察♥区别大了
Let's see, victim collapsed.
来看看 受害者突然倒下
Witness found him with blue lips and extremities.
目击者发现他嘴唇发白 四肢僵硬
Says here that's consistent with a sudden loss of circulation.
症状与血液循环骤停相符
So you know this bloke?
你认识这小子吗
He was friends with Adam, my Teaching Assistant.
他是我助教亚当的朋友
All right, we'll need to talk to Adam.
那我们得和亚当谈谈
Okay, so does...
那个...
that would be talking meaning talking, right?
你说的谈谈就仅指谈话对吧
Not harassing. Well, you know me.
不是骚扰 你了解我的
I'm well-versed in the art of pretending to be a gentleman.
我装绅士可有一套了
I do know you, that is debatable, here we go.
我是了解你 但这点还有待定论 走吧
I know what I saw.
我知道我看见了什么
He was there in the mirror.
他就在镜子里
Did Adam see him?
亚当看见他了吗
No, but he looked like the man you described
没有 可他看起来很像你说的
in that house last night.
昨晚在房♥子里的男人
There was no man, Lily.
根本没有什么人 莉莉
And there was no house, either, it wasn't real.
也没有什么房♥子 这些都不是真的
Wait, wait, last night you said you saw something-- we all did.
昨晚你不是说你看见了一些东西 我们都看见了
We wanted to see something.
那是因为我们想看见那些东西
It's called group hysteria.
这叫集体癔症
My cognitive psych professor taught us about it.
认知心理学的老师讲过这个
When you're just trying to make sense
这么做只是为了给那些不合理的事情
out of things that just don't.
找出合理的解释
I didn't come here to talk about make-believe.
我到这来不是为了说这些的
I came here for Carter.
我是为卡特而来
I need to go clear my head.
我得去理理思绪
Lily, hi.
莉莉
You got a sec?
你有空吗
Hi, Professor Simpson.
你好 辛普森教授
Hey, have you seen Adam? I've been trying to call him all day.
你见过亚当吗 他一整天都没接我电♥话♥
I left him in my dorm room.
我让他待我宿舍了
His phone's probably off.
也许他关机了
So, this chap Carter...
所以这个卡特
he a mate of yours as well?
他也是你朋友吗
It's okay, Lily. This is my...
别担心 莉莉 这是我的...
colleague, of sorts, John Constantine.
算是我的同事吧 约翰·康斯坦丁
I'm just trying to piece together
我只是想试着弄明白
what happened to your mate last night.
昨晚你朋友身上发生了什么
It's all right. You can answer his questions.
没关系的 你可以回答他的问题
I'm confident my associate
我确信我的同事
is not gonna get you in trouble.
不会让你惹上麻烦的
We were at the cemetery.
我们昨晚去了墓地
Look, we were just trying to have some fun.
就是找找乐子罢了
Any others with you?
还有谁跟你一起
My friend Miranda.
我朋友米兰达
And Adam. I should get back to him.
还有亚当 我该回去看看他了
He felt terrible about missing office hours.
他对不能去答疑那事感到非常内疚
He's been taking this project of yours very seriously...
他把你这份工作看得很重
That's fine. You just tell him we'll pick back up
没事的 告诉他等他平复好之后
when he's ready, all right?
我们再继续 好吗
You take care and have a good night.
你自己多保重 晚安
Thank you.
谢谢你
So. The cemetery, eh?
这么说 墓地是吧
Got what you need, John? No, I don't.
问到你需要的了吗 约翰 没有
She's hiding something
她有所隐瞒
and so are you.
你也是
But at least I know where to start.
不过至少我知道从哪开始查了
Nice landing. How's your old friend?
这落地挺漂亮啊 你的老朋友怎样了
Not very friendly, to be honest with you.
说实话 对我很不友好
Maybe that's because you'd rather
没准那是因为你总是
wallow in the dead friends
等朋友死了才关心他们
than deal with them when they're alive.
活着的时候却不愿意理他们
Uh, you're a bit late to the party, mate.
你不是第一个这么说的了 伙计
Ritchie used to be my ace.
里奇曾是我最好的搭档
True partner in crime.
臭味相投
All the others were too easily dazzled, you know?
而其他人都太轻易为我折服
Used to worship the bloody ground I walked on.
只知道对我膜拜得五体投地
Modesty.
你还真谦虚
I thought to myself,
我对自己说
here's someone with a sense of purpose,
总算有个人既能看清目标
and twisted enough to face the darkest forces
内心又扭曲得足以应付
that evil has to offer.
来自黑暗势力的邪恶
Sounds like an interesting basis for a friendship.
你们这友谊的基础还真是有趣
Ah, it's a requirement with me, mate.
跟我交朋友就得这样 哥们
Newcastle left a mark on our crew.
纽卡斯尔的事对我们这帮人影响太大
We all shut down in some way, but Ritchie's fall...
我们多少都有些无法接受 但里奇的崩溃
that was the greatest.
却是最严重的
He sounds like he could be useful to us.
听上去他似乎能为我们所用
Maybe you can... guide him back into action.
也许你能把他...引回正道
Oh, I'm not exactly a guiding light, now, am I?
我自己也不是什么好榜样 你说是吗
Oh, bollocks.
该死
Really get on my nerves sometimes.
有时真受不了他
All right.
好吧
Folde sela levego,
[咒语]
hogy igaz legyen reveal
[咒语]
E-te-titok.
[咒语]
Who's there?
谁在那
Open the door.
快开门
You have to open the door, quick,
你得在他回来之前
before he comes back.
赶紧把门打开
What? Why? Why can't you do it?
为什么你自己不能开
Beeswax candle, hieroglyphics and residual ash.
蜂蜡蜡烛 象形符文还有咒语残迹
Now, you put those three together, Ritchie, and what do you get?
把这三条线索放在一起 里奇 你怎么想
An Egyptian ritual.
古埃及宗教仪式
Well, I'm glad to see it's just your courage that's wavering.
还好你失去的只是当年的勇气
Now, I found those things in the cemetery
我在墓地发现了这三样东西
where your, uh, assistant
就是你那助教
was having a skinful last night.
昨晚找乐子的地方
And by the looks of the glyphs, I'd say it was a ritual
根据地上的符文 应该是一场
for out-of-body travel.
灵魂出窍仪式
Now, where do you think that a bunch of college students
你说说 一群大学生是从哪里搞到
would get that balmy idea, eh?
这么刺♥激♥的点子的
No. No, no. No, that's...
不 不 那东西...
Oh... It's gone.
不见了
What's gone, Ritchie?
什么不见了 里奇
It was, uh... it was a private journal.
是一本日记
It was the private journal of Jacob Shaw.
准确地说 是雅各布·肖的日记
Jacob Shaw. I remember that name.
雅各布·肖 我记得这名字
He was the bloke who fancied himself
就是那个整天幻想着自己
a traveler to alternative realms, right?
能穿越到其他世界的人 是吧
Right, right, right.
就是他
The journal records his success
日记上记载了他曾经成功
with the Egyptian dream temple technique,
使用了古埃及梦境之殿的法术
but...
但是
Shaw stopped writing
在开枪杀了自己的学生之后
after he shot his protege.
肖就不再写日记了
Ooh. Well, you know, in my opinion,
你也知道 在我看来
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表