剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Dave! Callie! Hey!
戴夫 凯利
What's going on in there?! You guys okay?
发生什么事了 你们还好吗
Dave, Callie, what's happening?!
戴夫 凯利 什么情况
Quit messing around!
别闹了
Come on, guys, what's going on...?
拜托 伙计们 到底怎么了
Please... no more.
拜托 别再来了
Just breathe deeply, baby.
深呼吸 宝贝
Your grandma's gonna be here real soon.
你祖母很快就会过来的
She's gonna take you to... Hey, Sullivan.
她会带你去... 沙利文
Sergeant wants you back at your post.
警长叫你回自己岗位上去
Emily and I are having a visit.
没看到我和艾米丽在这等人吗
You don't want to make the sergeant wait.
你可别让警长等着
I'll take that chance.
让他等着能怎么着
Easy, Sullivan, I'm just trying to save you a reprimand.
别激动 沙利文 我只是不想让你挨骂
Excuse me, baby.
等我一下 宝贝
That girl just lost her parents.
那孩子才失去她父母
Yeah, and Social Services is on its way.
那又怎样 社会服务部门正在赶来
I'm done listening to you.
我懒得跟你说
I said-- enough!
我说了 够了
Shots fired! What was that?
有枪声 那是什么
It's okay, he didn't do anything.
没事 他什么也没做
It's okay. I'm sorry.
没事的 抱歉
It's okay. Come on, let's go.
别怕 咱们走吧
Hey, hey. Get up, get up.
起床 起床
You got to get up right now.
快起床
Get up! Wake up.
起床 快醒醒
You got to go right now. Good morning, sunshine.
你得赶紧走了 早上好 宝贝
Oh, wait a minute, w-what is it?
等等 你叫什么来着
It's, uh... it's Nora. Right.
诺拉对吗
Uh, yeah, it's time to go. Here's your tie.
没错 你该走了 你的领带
Get up. Or we could just stay in.
快起来 或者我们可以待在这儿
I cook a wicked breakfast.
我做早餐可拿手了
Bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, tomatoes.
培根 鸡蛋 香肠 豆子 番茄
Perfect islands in a sea of grease.
充满脂肪的美味早餐
No, um, my boyfriend just called,
不 我男友刚打电♥话♥来
he's gonna be here any minute-- you need to get out.
他随时可能过来 你得赶紧走人
You didn't tell me last night you had a boyfriend.
昨晚你没跟我说你有男友啊
Yeah, I did, get up, come on, get your stuff.
没错 但我确实有 快起来 把东西都拿走
I'll set the table for three, then.
那我们来个三人早餐呗
Hey, Nora, you up?
诺拉 你起来了吗
Oh, he said "Nora," I was right.
他叫你诺拉 我答对了
Get your ass out of bed! Yeah. Go.
快起床 是的 快走吧你
Oh, hi, honey.
亲爱的
I-I... I was just in the bathroom.
我刚才在洗手间
Okay, Zed's in our class.
泽德学习去了
You're my problem today.
今天我只要应付你一个
So, where do you want to start?
你想从哪开始
Back in bed.
睡个回笼觉
Just being honest.
我说实话而已
Chas, I know what I need to do,
查斯 我知道我需要做什么
and I'll get it sorted, all right?
我会都整理好的 好吗
As soon as you go home.
你先回家去吧
I'm not going anywhere.
你别想赶走我
Fine.
好吧
Let's see.
我们来看看
Birmingham-- that's like what, two hours away?
伯明翰 差不多两个小时车程吧
Well...
所以
we'll be there by lunch.
午饭时候我们就能到了
Looks like we're late to the party.
看来我们错过了精彩的部分
Local police blotter reported a double homicide last night.
当地警方记录显示昨晚发生了一起双尸案
Man and his wife.
丈夫和妻子双双被杀
Battered beyond recognition.
被打得不成人形了
Bite marks?
有咬痕
Puncture wounds?
刺伤吗
Flesh torn asunder?
还是直接血肉模糊
No details in the report.
报告中没有记录细节
They had a young daughter.
他们有个小女儿
Untouched in the attack.
在案件中毫发未损
We'll start by figuring out why she was spared.
那我们就从她为什么毫发未损查起
I'm breaking in, you stand watch.
我闯进去 你把风
I-If I need you--
如果我需要你...
I shall give you a little whistle
我会尽量给你吹个口哨
that suddenly chokes into silence.
然后估计就没机会出声了
Oh, sh...!
我靠...
You know, I've never punched an angel,
我从来没揍过天使
but you are begging for it, mate.
但你真是找揍啊 老兄
I could announce my arrival with trumpets.
我总不能大张旗鼓地昭告全天下我要来吧
Used to have a entire horn section back in the day.
不过以前我确实有一队号♥手
Mm, I'm sure you did.
那是当然
Smells of burning, but there's no sign of fire.
有烧焦的味道 但没有着火的痕迹
Some serious telekinetic energy was spent here last night.
这里昨晚出现过一种不容小觑的念力
What is it you want?
你到底想要什么
Battle plans, John.
作战计划 约翰
Time to draw them up.
是时候制定一个了
Battle plans, eh?
作战计划啊
You know bugger-all about what we're up against.
你根本不知道我们要对付的是什么
I know there's a darkness rising, John.
我知道有一种黑暗正在崛起 约翰
It's ancient beyond measure.
这种黑暗古老而强大
You're going to stem the tide of its attacks.
你要奋起阻止这一黑暗的侵袭
And, uh, what makes me so special?
我有何特别之处 非得是我
Nothing that I'm aware of.
据我所知没有
St. Peter.
圣彼得
Ignatius of Antioch. Joan of Arc.
伊挌那丢 圣女贞德
Oh, John, they were special.
约翰 他们确实特别
Mmm. You're more of a...
而你嘛 更像是一种...
desperation move.
无奈绝望之举
Story of my life, mate.
这就是我一生的写照 老兄
Well, as long as you're here,
不过既然你都来了
might as well make yourself useful.
那就帮我个忙吧
Why was that girl spared from the attack?
为什么那个小女孩没有被袭击
I can't tell you that.
这我不能告诉你
Well, you're a divine messenger
你不是个神之信使
with an omnipotent boss.
傍着一个无所不能的老板吗
Don't be stingy.
不要那么小气嘛
When humanity was granted free will,
当人类被赋予自♥由♥意志时
angels lost the power
天使就失去了
to directly influence events on Earth.
主导人间活动的力量
That's just the kind of double-talk
我就知道你会说出
I expect from your type.
这样的空话
The broken coffee mug pieces are on the floor,
咖啡杯的碎片散落在地上
but the coffee stains are on the counter.
可是咖啡的污迹却留在桌台上
Doesn't add up.
不合理
Would it make you feel better
如果我说你越来越上道了
if I told you you were getting warm?
会让你感觉好点吗
I need to see what happened here.
我要看看这里到底发生了什么事
The rules have changed, John.
规则改变了 约翰
The things you're used to dealing with have more power.
你一直在对付的东西有了更强大的力量
They move faster. Hunger deeper.
它们移♥动♥得更快 更饥渴
Your old ways might not work.
你的老方法可能行不通
Be open.
要有点新意
Step aside, sunshine.
站开点 帅哥
Ximbatik kaajal
[咒语]
ak bin-ka-aak-abtal.
[咒语]
Mayan.
玛雅语
Impressive.
挺厉害啊
She was possessed by the spirit of a child.
她被一个孩灵附身了
The daughter survived the attacks
女儿之所以在袭击中幸存下来
because she was the attacker.
因为她就是袭击者
That entity inside her, it was controlling her.
附身于她的灵魂控制了她
Now that it's loose,
现在它脱身了
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表