剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, come on, come on.
加油加油加油
Where's respiratory?
呼吸机怎么还不来
Zed, what's wrong?
泽德 怎么了
Hey, we need some help here.
快来人看看
We need some help! She's having a seizure! Zed. Zed.
快来人 她癫痫了 泽德 泽德
We need some help over here now!
快点来人帮帮忙啊
Please keep your head still, ma'am.
头部不要动 女士
How is she?
她怎么样了
Zed, how is she?
泽德怎么样了
John?
约翰
John!
约翰
Yeah?
怎么了
Oh, she's fine, she's fine, yeah.
她没事 没事
That, uh, vision just threw her for a loop is all.
就是被灵视吓到了
E.R. Doc's looking for a medical malady,
急救医生在寻找医学上的解释
not a psychic gift, so he's not gonna find anything.
不知道她会通灵 所以不会有任何发现
On the other hand, Manny,
另一方面 曼尼
he's pointed us straight at that Taylor bird.
他明确告诉我们来找泰勒
Black veins, huh?
黑色血管对吧
I've never seen that before.
这种情况我从未见过
I need a closer look at the body.
我需要再仔细看看尸体
Yeah, she's probably in the morgue by now.
她现在应该在停尸间了
Yeah, that's a good idea.
算你聪明
Stay here, they're likely to experiment on you
留下的话他们可能会以科学的名义
in the name of science.
对你进行各种试验
Oh, like you did?
跟你一样吗
That was in the name of magic.
我是以魔法的名义
Put your pants on.
把裤子先穿上
Linda!
琳达
Mr. Morris.
莫里斯先生
You're not due for another skin graft for two more weeks.
你的下一次植皮手术是两周后呢
So why are you here?
怎么现在过来了
Bar fight.
在酒吧打架了
Might've knocked the skin off my face,
脸上的这块皮撕破了
but you should see the other guy.
不过那家伙更惨
Wait, I don't want to waste my time talking to some nurse.
我才不要和你这小护士废话
Where's Doc Galen?
加兰医生呢
Come on.
过来吧
These procedures are delicate.
植皮过后的创口需要好好保护
You shouldn't even be drinking,
你甚至都不该喝酒
let alone getting into a bar fight.
可你居然还在酒吧跟人打起来
Just go get the doc.
把医生给我叫来
I don't have time for one of your lectures.
我可不想听你唠唠叨叨
Smooth, mate.
霸气 伙计
Real smooth.
太霸气了
Let's go.
走吧
Who are you?
你们是谁
I'm Detective Constantine.
我是康斯坦丁警探
This is Officer Chandler.
这位是钱德勒警官
We need to take a look at the homicide victim.
我们需要调查一下谋杀案的受害人
I don't work down here.
这儿不归我管
Go ahead.
随你们吧
Good a place as any, I suppose, to get tanked up.
躲在这喝酒倒是个不错的主意
Let's get this spell done before someone comes in, eh?
趁现在没人 咱们赶紧施咒吧
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
De Cruinne-ce agus Akasha
借大地及空元素之力[盖尔语]
Seall me do solas...
赐我光明[盖尔语]
I told you to close your eyes.
都让你闭上眼睛了
You could've burned your bloody corneas.
这能把你的眼角膜都烧坏的
It's like she was...
看上去
pure darkness.
她完全被黑暗笼罩了
A human body, even a dead one,
人类的身体 即使是尸体
should show a vital spark.
都会发出生之光亮
Elan vital.
也就是生命力
But Taylor, here, she's giving the reverse impression.
但是这位泰勒却没有
What did this to her? A demon?
谁把她弄成这样的 恶魔吗
It's not an entity.
不是实体
It's dark matter. I'd almost rather a garden-variety demon.
而是某种黑暗物质 我倒宁愿是普通的恶魔
Look, do us a favor.
帮我个忙
Go back to the Mill House.
回磨坊一趟
Have a look through Jasper's archives.
查查加斯帕的档案
He did a lot of research on the matter.
他对黑暗物质很有研究
You'll check on Zed, right?
你会去看泽德 对吧
Oh, I need to suss out what kind of dark matter this is,
我得查清楚究竟是什么黑暗物质
whether it came in on the back of this bird
它是否只有这一个目标
and where it's lurking now.
现在又潜伏在何处
John!
约翰
Go see Zed first!
先去看泽德
Dr. Bertoli to CICU.
巴图里医生请去心脏重监室
Repeat, Dr. Bertoli to CICU.
巴图里医生请去心脏重监室
Gonna make a run for it?
想逃跑吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
You're Zed Martin, right?
你是泽德·马汀 对吧
Yeah. Doctor...? Galen.
对 你是 加兰医生
Galen. I'm the E.R. Workhorse.
加兰 急诊室的苦力
I've got the results of your scans here.
我已经拿到了你的扫描结果
I'm sorry, Doc. I'll-I'll come back later.
对不起 医生 我一会儿再来
No.
不
I want you to stay.
我希望你留下
Are you two...?
两位是...
Colleagues. Friends.
同事 朋友
I spoke with the radiologist on call
我跟当值的放射科医生谈了谈
and what your scans show is there's a small mass
扫描显示你的脑部颞叶处
on your temporal lobe.
有个阴影
A tumor.
肿瘤
Well, we can't be sure of that yet.
现在还不能确定
We won't know what we're dealing with until we can do a biopsy.
只有做了活组织检查以后才能确诊
Is this your first seizure?
这是你第一次癫痫发作吗
Look here.
看这里
Yeah.
是的
I almost passed out a couple of weeks ago.
几周前有一次我差点昏过去
Do you have headaches?
有头疼的症状吗
Migraines.
偏头痛
They're getting more intense.
最近越来越严重了
And I also have visions.
我还出现了幻觉
Well, that's not surprising,
不奇怪
given the location of the mass.
毕竟你是颞叶出了问题
Pressure on the ventral temporal lobe
腹侧颞叶受到压力
can cause visual hallucinations.
是会引发视幻觉
It ain't a tumor that's causing her visions, mate.
导致她出现幻觉的可不是什么肿瘤 哥们
She-she's been having them a long time, trust me.
她的幻觉已经有年头了 真的
Well, she might have had this mass for a long time,
那她这个肿块也可能有年头了
if it's a slow grower.
可能发展得慢就是了
Look, Ms. Martin... it may be nothing.
马汀小姐 可能不是什么大问题
But we'll find out for certain
等我们有了确切的检测结果之后
and then go from there, okay? Mmhmm.
我们再做诊断 好吗 好
Uh, I'll let you two talk.
那两位先聊
You just have the nurse page me when you're ready.
你准备好之后就让护士通知我
A tumor's causing my visions.
原来我的灵视都是因为肿瘤
That explains a lot, doesn't it?
很多事都解释得通了 是不是
Cold, hard science.
不容置疑的科学解释
Humans always look for
人类总是喜欢
narrative and causality.
用因果来解释一切
Nothing that he just said suggests that this "mass"
他刚才说了这么多 却根本没提这"肿块"
and your visions are linked in any way.
和你的灵视有什么联♥系♥
You don't want to believe it.
你不愿相信这是真的
The thing about Ariadne...
阿里阿德涅的故事里
Dionysus rescued her,
虽然狄俄尼索斯救了她
but she ended up dying anyway.
但她最后还是死了
Didn't she, John?
对不对 约翰
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表