剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Then we'll make it come to us.
那就让它来找我们
I saw that.
我看过了
Bloody tragedy.
真是个悲剧
Horseshoes up our asses, you and I.
我们两个不知道走了什么运
How lucky were we to leave when we did?
走得还真是及时
I didn't leave.
我没走
I was there when that building burned down.
那地方被烧毁的时候我在里面
Says there that 47 victims were pulled from the rubble.
这上面说从废墟中找到了47名遇难者
And I'm telling you there were 48.
那我告诉你 其实是48名
I had burns, injuries, broken bones.
我身上无数烧伤 创伤 骨折
All healed.
全都痊愈了
Overnight.
一夜之间
Something isn't right, John.
一定有什么地方不对 约翰
It bloody worked.
竟然真的成功了
What bloody worked?
什么成功了
The protection spell I cast on you at the bar.
我在酒吧时在你身上施的保护咒
You were drunk and mumbling. That wasn't magic.
你那是醉了在说胡话 才不是魔法
That was... pathetic.
那是鬼扯
No, you don't understand. That spell is a myth.
你不懂 那咒语是个神话
A legend.
一个传说
Merlin created it and cast it at the behest of King Arthur.
由大♥法♥师梅林为亚瑟王所创并亲自施放
If any Knight of the Round Table under that spell
任何受到咒语保护的圆桌骑士
was killed in the company of lesser knights,
如果与低阶骑士一同战死的话
he would absorb all the lives of those around him.
他会吸收身边所有人的生命
So what are you saying?
你想说什么
That the spell not only saved your life,
那咒语不仅救了你一命
but you gained all the lives of those lost in the fire as well.
还让你获得了火灾里其他死者的命
You're saying I can't die?
你是说我死不了
No, on the contrary, you most certainly can die.
不 恰恰相反 你还是会死
47 times, to be precise.
准确地说 是四十七次
You're sure you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗
Yeah.
没错
We either fight him on his ground or ours.
反正要与他一战 为何不在我们的地盘打
Besides, I'm not the only one who's risking my life here.
再说了 冒着生命危险的可不止我一个
Chas has risked much more for me.
查斯为我牺牲了很多
Failing my best friend, that would ruin me.
让我的挚友失望 会毁了我
But failing you, that ruins us both.
但是你这里失败了 咱俩都完了
Then don't screw up.
那就别搞砸了
The spell will put you to sleep straightaway.
咒语会立刻让你入睡
Karabasan will feel it.
魇魔会感觉到
When he enters the circle,
当他进入圈中
I'll break the spell, you roll out of the trap,
我就解除咒语 你滚出陷阱
and I'll light it.
然后我就点火
You better.
你最好说话算话
Molles somnos, somno iam.
立刻沉睡吧[拉丁语]
Come on.
快啊
Nunc igitur consurge consurg.
现在 醒醒吧[拉丁语]
Sweet dreams, you ugly bastard.
做个好梦吧 你这丑八怪
Clear the way. Coming through, people.
都让开 别挡道
Coming through.
借过
It's getting worse, John.
情况越来越糟了 约翰
Tell me something I don't know.
说点我不知道的行吗
It's done, Chas.
搞定了 查斯
We're heading back to Faust.
我们准备回去找浮士德
We could use you as backup.
可能需要你的帮助
Let's do it.
走吧
Wait, Faust?
等等 浮士德
That's the man that has my daughter's soul, isn't it?
就是夺走我女儿灵魂的那人 对吗
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
Not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
Listen to him, Renee. please.
听他的话吧 蕾妮 求你了
I have listened to him. for years.
他的话我听了很多年了
Tall tales of John Constantine.
全是约翰·康斯坦丁的丰功伟绩
I listened to him until it tore us apart.
我一直听他的 直到最终那害我们离婚收场
I'm coming with you.
我要和你一起去
Deal with this, will you, Chas?
能管管她吗 查斯
This is my family. Mine.
这是我的家庭 我的
I'll be outside.
我去外边等
You're right. it is.
你说得没错 是你的
But you know what? you-you got to be here
但知道吗 当你女儿醒来的时候
for when your daughter wakes up.
需要你在她身旁陪着她
Okay? I'll stay here with you.
好吗 我在这里陪你
Please.
求你了
Bring her back.
带她回来
She's all I have.
她是我的一切
I put your sleep demon to bed.
我让你那魔鬼歇了
A deal is a deal.
现在该履行你的承诺了
Let's have the girl's soul, Faust.
把女孩的灵魂交出来 浮士德
Yes, I felt the power return.
是的 我感觉到力量回来了
But our deal was to banish the beast to hell--
但咱们的约定是将魔鬼赶回地狱
you destroyed it by energy dispersion.
你却将它彻底毁灭了
The deal was that demon for my daughter's soul.
我们之前说的是用恶魔换我女儿的灵魂
I'm changing the terms of our agreement.
我要改一下约定条款
John... No.
约翰 别
All those people wasting away by your hand as life passes them by.
这么多人的生命在你手中流逝
That is not the legacy you want, Felix.
你可不想死后落得这么个名声吧 菲力克斯
And what would you know of legacy?
你又懂什么
A boastful, smutty, infantile boy.
自负 肮脏 乳臭未干的小子
You create magic by accident and insolence,
靠着巧合和傲慢就学会了魔法
while the truly devoted sweat and toil with no reward.
而那些呕心沥血苦心钻研的人却得不到一点回报
You'll never know my magic, Constantine.
你永远不可能学会我的魔法 康斯坦丁
You will know my pain.
但你会尝到我吃过的苦头
What's the new price, Faust?
新的条件是什么 浮士德
We already paid his price.
我们已经照你说的做了
And you'll pay it again or say good-bye to your daughter forever.
再做一次 不然就跟你的女儿永别吧
We are here. The man who has my daughter is here. We act now.
我们人就在这 挟持我女儿的人也在这 动手吧
And what would you have me do?
你想要我怎么做
A trick. A con. Cast a spell.
使个伎俩 骗骗他 施个咒
Pull something out of your ass like you always do.
这些你都玩多少次了 随便什么都行
Open your eyes, will you?
睁开眼睛好好看看行吗
Faust is still holding all the cards here.
如今浮士德占上风
We can't do this forever.
我们不能总是被他牵制
My daughter does not have forever.
我女儿等不了这么久
And she doesn't have many chances left,
她的选择不多了
but her best one still lies with me.
但如今最有希望的仍然是我
You've had your chance.
她已经信过你一次了
And with my daughter's life at stake, you failed.
我把女儿的生命托付给你 你却失败了
I've watched other people suffer the consequences of your action,
我见识过其他人在你失败后的下场
but this is my family.
但这次是我的家人
So I'm gonna do things my way, not yours.
所以现在我说了算 不是你
Yeah? And how would you plan to do that?
是吗 那你打算怎么办
My family's suffered enough because of you.
我家人为你受的罪够多了
Happy birthday, sweetie.
生日快乐 亲爱的
I got you your favorite, mint chocolate chip.
我买♥♥了你最喜欢的蛋糕 薄荷巧克力味的
I'm sorry I was late.
对不起 我来晚了
You weren't late.
你不是来晚了
You missed it.
你是错过了
I-I know this sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
but I had to help John to slay the monkey king.
但我必须得帮约翰干掉猴王
It tried to eviscerate an entire family.
那怪物几乎把一家几口人活剥了
I saved the kids' lives, but I had to sacrifice my own's.
我救了那孩子的命 却牺牲了我自己孩子的幸福
Caring for another family, it's...
保护别人的家庭 这真的
Admirable, Chas.
很高尚 查斯
But what about ours?
但我们自己的家呢
This is consuming your life, and it is poisoning ours.
这占据了你的生活 也影响了我们的家庭
47 lives cut short and the balance left on mine.
47条人命没了 转到了我的身上
It is my duty to make them count.
我有责任让他们死得其所
The only duty that you have is to us.
你唯一有责任的是我们
I deserve a husband.
我理应有一个像样的丈夫
Your daughter deserves a father.
你的女儿理应有一个像样的父亲
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表