剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
You, especially.
尤其是你
Because I'm a coward.
因为我是个胆小鬼吗
Because it's not your world.
因为那不是属于你的世界
Never was and I knew it.
从来都不是 我一直都很清楚
And I knew you were high.
我也清楚你当时嗑嗨了
We all did.
我们都知道
The thing is, Gaz...
事实上 加兹
I don't blame you.
我并不怪你
I never did.
从来没怪过你
You had every right to be afraid.
你害怕是人之常情
And you know what I always say, Gaz?
记得我常说的一句话吗 加兹
Everyone has the capacity to change.
每个人都有改过自新的可能
I've never heard you say that before.
这话我从没听你说过
Exactly.
正是如此
We're live outside the Fox Theater
我们正在亚特兰大中心区的
in mid-town Atlanta, which is now on lockdown,
福克斯剧院为您直播
following reports of another virus outbreak.
该剧院由于新一起病毒爆发事件而被封锁
Get it in you, mate.
把酒干了吧 兄弟
We've got a demon to catch.
得去驱魔了
Together.
这次我们并肩同行
Nothing too elaborate. Just a simple distraction.
没什么花哨的 就是简单的声东击西
Then what?
然后呢
Then you break in and steal the bloody Kusa knife.
然后你进去偷走库沙之刃
It's not rocket surgery.
没什么难的
Me?
我
Are you sure?
你确定吗
All the faith in the world, old son.
百分百信任你 老伙计
Now, you might want to stand back.
现在 你最好站远点
You sure you really want to go through with this?
你确定要这么做吗
It's just a bit of glass.
不就打碎块玻璃吗
It's easy to replace.
换个新的很容易
That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是这个
And you know it.
你很清楚
I can do this.
我可以做到
Right.
好了
I'm off then.
我去了
You there! Stop where you are!
你 站住别动
Very nice.
漂亮
And now let's see a plié?
现在来跳个芭蕾
Oh, I think I saw that left heel wobble a bit, otherwise perfect.
左脚好像有些不稳 不然就完美了
Now, uh... express yourself.
现在 自♥由♥发挥吧
How long's he gonna be under for?
他这样得持续多久
Until the music stops.
直到音乐停止
The alarm.
我是说警报
How'd you fare?
你的进展如何
Attaboy.
干得漂亮
I knew I could count on you.
我就知道你靠得住
Come on.
来吧
Watch that left heel.
注意左脚
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Impressive.
不错啊
Should be.
那当然
Learned from the best.
名♥师♥出高徒
By the look on that bloke, time's not on our side.
看那家伙的样子 咱们时间不多了
The demon will be out of him, looking for his next victim soon.
恶魔马上就会破体而出 寻找下一个受害者
We need to get started.
我们得马上开始了
So, what's the plan then?
那么 计划是什么
This demon requires a sacrifice.
这个恶魔需求祭品
That's what I learned from the shaman.
我从萨满那里得知的
No cage, bottle or vessel can hold it.
没有任何笼子 瓶子或容器能困住它
Only a body.
只能使用肉体
A live, human...
活生生的 人类
body.
肉体
Mine.
我的
We could draw straws.
我们可以抽个签
It was your plan all along, wasn't it?
你一开始就是这么打算的 对吗
That's why it's just you and me here.
这就是为什么只有你和我在这里
You sneaky bastard.
你这个狡猾的家伙
My chance...
这是一个机会
to finally make my life mean something.
让我的生命终于能变得有意义
It won't be quick.
过程会很漫长
Could take days of sheer agony before you die.
可能要经过几天的极大痛苦后你才会死
And there's no going back.
并且也没有回头路
Do you understand?
你清楚吗
There's no better way to go out.
没有比这更好的死法了
A mage.
死于一名伟大的魔法师
Like John Constantine.
约翰·康斯坦丁的手上
I'm proud of you, Gaz.
我为你骄傲 加兹
Truly.
真的
Let's do this.
动手吧
Alworood...
[咒语]
min alawbee-aa Menemoth
[咒语]
walamrad, meltahema
[咒语]
min alnefoos,
[咒语]
weh-yak
[咒语]
nastaa-een
[咒语]
fi talqe-hey hathehy
[咒语]
alneaam min minwey-et
[咒语]
walarad walhawah
[咒语]
walnar walmeh.
[咒语]
Soltet al-arady almouqdesa
[咒语]
tacht alsamah
[咒语]
fowq tamkeen hathehy altahara
[咒语]
wa-ahsar aley alabad
[咒语]
ra-yeea Menemoth raheeb!
[咒语]
Well done there, mate!
你做得很好 伙计
Not long now.
马上就好了
He's coming around.
他快醒了
We need to get him inside and into a secure room.
我们得把他弄进一间安全的房♥子里
You put the demon inside of him?
你把恶魔封在他体内了
There was no other way.
我别无选择
You're sacrificing him,
你牺牲了他
you're sacrificing your friend's life.
你牺牲了你朋友的生命
It was his choice. And it was a brave one.
这是他自己的选择 一个勇敢的选择
You need to respect that.
你得试着尊重它
You manipulated him.
你操纵了他
You tricked him into it.
你骗他入火坑
That demon was one of the most powerful
那个恶魔是我见过最强大
and malevolent entities I've ever come across.
最狰狞的存在之一
What we did saved countless lives!
我们的所作所为拯救了无数的生命
I don't care!
我不管
Gary loved you, and you betrayed him!
加里爱你 你却背叛了他
All he cared about was to make you proud.
他只想让你为他骄傲
And for what, John, huh?
瞧瞧这让他落得什么下场 约翰
He wanted to be just like you.
他想成为像你一样的人
Thank God he's not! He came to me!
谢天谢地他不是 是他主动来找我的
You think I wanted this?
你以为我想这样吗
Any of it?
想要这任何一切吗
I told you this would happen.
我告诉过你这种事会发生的
People around me die.
我身边的人都会死
If you can't handle it, then go.
如果你承受不了 那就走吧
Which room do you want to put him in?
你想把他放进哪间房♥间里
Downstairs.
楼下
End of the hallway.
走廊尽头
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表