剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
It was so cold.
真的很冷
Why didn't you destroy it?
你为何不毁了那张唱片
Well, don't you think I tried?
你以为我没试过吗
I... nothing worked.
我...根本毁不掉
So I buried it, I...
所以我把它埋了起来 我...
hid it, I sealed it up inside a wall.
把它藏起来 封在了一面墙里
And I prayed.
剩下的就只能祈祷了
Any idea how Bernie came across it?
知道为什么伯尼会拿到这张唱片吗
Private investigator.
有个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Come to see me just last week.
上周刚来找了我
Knew about the legend.
知道这个传说
Wanted to buy the acetate.
想要买♥♥下那张黑胶唱片
The private investigator,
那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
he didn't happen to mention who he worked for, did he?
他不会碰巧说了自己受何人所雇吧
Oh, no.
没说
But I saw a name on the check.
但我在支票上看到了一个名字
"Fell."
"费尔"
You did very good, Marcus.
你做得很好 马科斯
I think it's time for me...
我觉得自己差不多是时候...
to go to my reward.
受主感召了
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
I see an angel standing there.
我看见一位天使站在那里
Nurse!
护士
You recognized that name Marcus mentioned, didn't you?
你知道马科斯说的是谁 对不对
Fell.
费尔
You remember I said that Bernie found some real stars?
还记得我说过伯尼也发掘了一些真正的明星吗
Yeah.
记得
Well, the brightest was a metalhead named Ian Fell.
最耀眼的是一名叫伊恩·费尔的重金属摇滚乐手
Sold his soul?
他出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂吗
You don't seem surprised at the idea
你对恶魔以灵魂做交易这件事
of Old Scratch bartering for souls.
好像一点也不惊讶
There's one thing I never understood is
有件事我一直都不明白
why he even wants our souls.
为什么他想要我们的灵魂
The Devil used to be an angel.
恶魔也曾是天使
That's why he's called the "First of the Fallen."
这就是为什么他被称作"初堕者"
You ask a holy type, and they'll tell you--
如果你问天使 他们会告诉你
the soul is the purest expression of God's love.
灵魂是上帝之爱最精纯的表现
The spark of creation.
创造之火花
Every time the First takes a soul, he's exacting revenge,
每当初堕者取走一个灵魂 他都是在实行报复
paying back the Almighty for casting him out.
报复将他逐出天界的上帝
I do want to hear you.
我真的想听听你
I do.
真的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm breaking into the mansion.
擅闯民宅
Isn't that illegal?
这难道不是违法的吗
Almost everything I do is, luv.
我♥干♥的事什么时候不违法了
Come on.
来吧
There he is, that smug tosser.
就是他 那个自以为是的家伙
Don't shout!
别喊
And don't squirm.
也别乱扭
How did Bernie get the acetate?
伯尼是怎么拿到唱片的
Acet...?
什么唱...
Bernie was a friend, Ian.
伯尼是我朋友 伊恩
He was a friend.
他是我朋友
And if he died as a result of a deal that you made,
如果他是因为你做的交易而死的话
there's gonna be retribution.
你会有报应的
Look, man, I don't know anything about any deal!
听着 我不知道什么交易的事
A no-talent hack
一个毫无天分的家伙
turns overnight sensation, and you're telling me
却能一夜成名 你居然还敢跟我说
that you didn't take a shortcut.
你没有走捷径
Hey, John, something's going on.
约翰 有点不对劲
I keep smelling jasmine.
我一直闻到一股茉莉花味
Now, this guy is backing out of a deal, and people are dying,
现在这家伙毁约 不断有人死去
and you need to own up to it.
你得为此承担责任
He can't.
他不能
He didn't make the deal.
做交易的人不是他
I did.
是我
Jasmine Fell.
贾丝敏·费尔
Off-key backup singer and loyal spouse.
走音伴唱兼忠诚伴侣
Ain't love grand?
爱情还真是伟大啊
Jasmine, do we know these people?
贾丝敏 你认识这些人吗
We're not here to hurt you.
我们不是来伤害你的
Don't be so sure.
那可不好说
The night's still young, and Bernie's still dead.
夜还很漫长 伯尼也还没死而复生
This is a nightmare.
这就是个噩梦
Just tell me what's going on, please.
告诉我 到底发生什么事了
Yeah, tell him.
告诉他吧
Tell him how you entered into a contract
告诉他你是怎么与魔鬼缔结契约
you're now trying to break
现在却想反悔
at the cost of other people's lives,
于是便用他人的性命做代价
just so you could climb the charts.
就为了让自己走红
That's not it. No, of course,
不是的 当然不是
because the money really hurt your lifestyle, didn't it?
其实你根本不想赚这么多钱对不对
The mega mansion, the shiny clothes.
豪华住♥宅♥ 光鲜亮丽的衣服
Did you even bother to check the price tag of those shoes?
估计你买♥♥鞋的时候根本都没想过看看标价吧
Ian was dying.
伊恩当时就快死了
He had cancer.
他患了癌症
I didn't see that one coming.
这我倒没想到
You sacrificed your soul for his life.
你用自己的灵魂交换了他的生命
Why don't you show him the contract, luv?
给他看看你签的死亡契约吧 亲爱的
Do you remember your first day in the hospital?
记得你入院的第一天吗
They said you had a month, maybe two.
他们说你只剩一个月的命 最多两个月
This man came to me in the waiting room that night.
那晚在等候室 一个男人找上了我
He told me his name was Anton.
他说自己叫安东
Sounds like a soul broker.
听来像是灵魂中介
They troll hospitals for the dying.
他们经常在医院寻找将死之人下手
I didn't even think it was real.
当时我根本不相信这是真的
But I signed it.
但我还是签字了
Then you went into total remission.
然后你就奇迹般的痊愈了
May I?
我可以看看吗
Etruscan rune.
伊特鲁里亚如尼文
This Anton...
这个安东
he may have been a skeevy bloke,
或许确实是个讨厌的家伙
but he had a toe in the nether realm, all right.
但他已经一只脚踏进了地狱
Take a look.
你瞧瞧
Anton said when the last words faded,
安东说过 当最后一句话消逝时
the First of the Fallen would return to claim his prize.
初堕者就会回来索取他的战利品
So, why try and break the deal, Jasmine?
那你为什么想破坏契约 贾丝敏
It wasn't my idea.
这不是我的主意
Anton got back in touch.
安东回来找我
He told me he could trade my soul back for the acetate.
他说我可以用那张唱片换回我的灵魂
Soul brokers never break a deal.
灵魂中介绝不会破坏契约的
They lose their right of parley with the underworld.
不然他们就会失去与地狱做生意的权利
Something here doesn't add up.
这事不太对劲
So what did this, uh,
所以这个安东
Anton want you to do?
到底要你做什么
He wanted me to hunt down the acetate.
他要我追查黑胶唱片的下落
He knew you were a rock star with money and endless resources.
他知道你是个摇滚巨星 有钱有人脉
And motivation.
而且还有动力
This, uh, Anton...
这个安东
when did he expect to lay his hands on the acetate?
他什么时候来取黑胶唱片
I'm supposed to take it to him tonight.
他要我今晚带去给他
He texted me an address.
他发短♥信♥告诉了我一个地址
Let me take care of that for you.
让我来帮你解决这件事吧
I'm your best shot at ending this nightmare.
只有我才能帮你结束这场噩梦
Give us a hug, then.
来个拥抱怎么样
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's that music?
这音乐哪里来的
Oh, my God. Julilah!
我的老天 茱莱拉
Julilah!
茱莱拉
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表