剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
the best ones are always a little bit cracked.
这些能人都是有点精神问题的
And Shaw, he said it was a hunting accident.
而肖的解释是他们打猎出了意外
He was awaiting trial for murder
等待谋杀审判的时候
when he fell into--
有一天他突然就...
get this--
听好了
a catatonic state.
失去了意识知觉
Catatonic. Like, uh, Carter.
失去意识 和卡特一样
Yeah. Like Carter.
没错 和卡特一样
And Shaw died a few weeks later, and...
几周后 肖就死了
...there was a theory.
然后就开始流言四起
What theory?
什么流言
An "Elvis lives" kind of theory?
就像"猫王没死"那种吗[著名的阴谋论]
They say Shaw's consciousness traveled to another dimension
人们说肖的意识穿越到了另一个维度
and stayed there to escape his fate.
并留在了那里以逃脱惩罚
Well, that does make for a better story.
真是个好故事
One that... sparked the imagination
可以激发出
of your young teaching student.
你那些年轻学生的想象力
Well, if Adam's tried it once, he'll try it again.
如果亚当之前做过 那他一定会再试一次
And it's up to us to beat him to it.
我们得赶在他前面
Us. It... But...
我们俩 但...
Still not picking up.
她还是没接
Miranda was really upset.
米兰达当时真的很不安
I think we should go look for her.
我们得去找找她
What?
怎么了
I just have this...
我只是有种
feeling.
预感
What feeling?
什么预感
What if Miranda's...
米兰达会不会...
...back there?
回到那里去了
You mean at that house?
你是说那栋房♥子吗
If her consciousness traveled back... No, Adam.
如果她的意识穿越回去 不 亚当
If it did, if it did...
如果真是这样
then we have to back there and get her.
那我们得去把她接回来
You just want to go back there
你想回去只是因为
because it's exciting for you.
你觉得那样很刺♥激♥
No. 'Cause if Miranda's back there,
不是 如果米兰达真的回去了
it is my fault.
那都怪我
I need to find her.
我必须找到她
You can try finding her your way
你照你的法子去找她
and I'll try mine.
我也有我的法子
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Miranda dances to clear her head.
米兰达想理清思绪的时候就会去跳舞
I'll be at the gym.
我去体育馆找她
If those kids actually made it into another realm,
如果这些孩子真的穿越去了另一个世界
then they've opened gates that won't be easy to close.
那他们就是打开了一扇难以轻易关闭的门
In current conditions,
在如今这种时期
anyone can be pulled in through that gate,
任何人都可能被拉入那个世界
not just the four that took part in the ritual.
不止是那四个参与了仪式的孩子
Yeah, well, it's worse than that, John.
比那还糟 约翰
Uh, Shaw had a theory.
肖有一套理论
If-if you're killed in another dimension,
如果你在另一个维度死了
your body here suffers the same form of death.
那你现实世界里的身体也会以同样方式死去
Ah. That would explain Carter.
那就能解释卡特的事了
How the bloody hell did Adam know about Shaw's journal?
亚当对于肖的日记究竟了解多少
Uh, well, we were using...
我们一直...
we've been using Shaw's research, just...
一直利用肖的研究成果去...
Ha, ha, ha, yeah.
得了吧
For your new pet project, I presume.
就是为了捣鼓你那个新项目吧
And what, exactly, would that Nobel Prize-worthy effort be, eh?
你这奔着诺贝尔奖去的研究到底是关于什么的
I don't believe you would understand.
我不认为你能明白
No? Well, you know, for idiots, then.
那就用大白话解释一下呗
Singularity. Singularity.
奇点 奇点
Do you understand it? Didn't think so.
你懂吗 我想不太可能
Singularity's the idea that
奇点就是指
when humanity and technology merge,
当人性和技术结合在一起
a person's consciousness can find immortality
人的意识可以在电脑网络中
inside a computer network.
获得永生
Oh, it's like a bomb shelter for your brain.
就像是为大脑建了个防空洞
That would be the idiot version, yes.
简单粗暴一点是可以这么说
Well, you're practically living in one now, aren't you, Ritchie?
你现在就活在防空洞里对吧 里奇
You've done a great job of making your world really small.
你成功地把自己的世界变得如此之小
Hey, listen to me.
听我说
You really think I stopped data-mining by choice?
你真认为是我主动放弃了研究数据吗
No, no, no. I got tired of crashing hard drives, man.
不 我只是不想再浪费硬盘了
Way too many paranormal uprisings to keep track of.
太多异常波动要追踪了 根本数不清
The darkness is almost here, John.
黑暗即将降临 约翰
If we don't find Adam and close that portal now,
如果我们不尽快找到亚当 并关闭那扇门
who knows how many more are gonna fall through?
谁知道还会有多少人被卷入其中
And I just...
我只是
can't have that on my hands, John.
承担不起这个责任 约翰
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Doo-wat ak-em
[咒语]
ka ren el-bee
[咒语]
ak-em ma-at.
[咒语]
Miranda. I knew you'd be here.
米兰达 我就知道你在这里
What...? He's after me. We have to hide.
怎么... 他在追我 我们得躲起来
Miranda, I am so sorry...
米兰达 我真的很抱歉...
Miranda?
米兰达
Looks like Alice has already
看来我们的爱丽丝
slipped through the looking glass.
已经去漫游仙境了
Jacob Shaw. That's right.
雅各布·肖 正是
What do you want? Exactly this, young lady.
你想怎么样 就是这样 小姑娘
Thank you for asking.
感谢询问
No, no, please! Stop! No!
不不 求你住手 不
Defensive wounds.
是自卫伤
We need to wake him up now.
我们得马上叫醒他
Wake up!
快醒醒啊
Ah... no, no, no!
不不不
Not now.
别死
Ah, I got you. Come on.
有我在呢 撑着
It's Miranda.
是米兰达
They found her...
他们发现她
dead in the dance studio.
死在舞蹈室
They'll be shutting down the campus, next.
接下来他们就该封锁校园了
This, right here,
这件事
this is, this is all my fault.
这事都怪我
Oh, spare me, will you?
饶了我吧
You didn't make Adam do the ritual.
又不是你逼亚当这么做的
Gary-- he unleashed that hunger demon...
加里释放了一个饥饿恶魔...
You are not Gary.
你不是加里
And I brought this into Adam's life.
亚当会接触这些都是因为我
You see what we are, John?
你知道我们是什么吗 约翰
To other people, we are what you call cancer.
对于其他人 我们就是所谓的"癌症"
And we're just spreading our disease.
到处传播着病痛
You know, when you're done sitting on your bloody pity pot,
你自怨自艾够了的话
we got work to do, all right?
我们该去干活了
Pity pot, that's...
自怨自艾
that's good, John.
说得好 约翰
Yeah, laugh it up, tell your jokes,
你说笑打趣
but I'll tell you something.
但我跟你说
You don't fool me, man.
你骗不了我
Not anymore.
再也骗不了我了
I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
I know what you pretend not to feel?
我知道你假装你不在乎
You know why?
知道我是怎么知道的吗
'Cause...
因为...
I'm feeling it right now.
我现在跟你感觉一样
Let's go.
走吧
There's still one life left we might be able to save.
或许我们还有可能救回一个人
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表