剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Look at the state of you.
看看你如今成了什么样子
How did you two know each other?
你们俩是怎么认识的
Well, back in Jurassic times, I fronted a punk band
很早以前 我曾是一支朋克乐队的主唱
called Mucous Membrane.
名叫黏膜乐队
Yeah, that's right.
没错
I wasn't always an upstanding warlock.
我可不仅仅是一名巫师而已
Bernie here produced our first and only record.
伯尼当时给我们录了第一张也是唯一一张唱片
He tried his best, but...
他尽力了 但是
to tell you the truth, we were just a bunch of wankers
实话告诉你 我们其实就是一群混混
trying to get laid. And here we are.
想骗女人上♥床♥而已 这么多年后
Reunited for one final comeback tour.
我们终于得以再次相聚
Courtesy of this!
多亏了这玩意
Hand of Glory.
荣耀之手
You take the left hand of a man that's been hanged,
把被绞死之人的左手
pickle it in amniotic fluid for seven years,
泡在羊水里七年
say the right incantation, and the dead will rise
只要说对咒语 在蜡烛燃烧的时间内
for as long as the candles burn.
死者就会复生
Here.
拿着
Empty this on the floor.
把这倒地上
Okay.
好吧
Hear me, most unnameable of devourers,
无名吞噬者 听吾召唤
he who guardeth the golden gateway,
金色大门的守护者
I seek an audience with one in your embrace.
请允许我召唤您的子民
Come on, old sod.
起来吧 老伙计
Hold this. Bernie, Bernie! It's John.
拿着这个 伯尼 伯尼 我是约翰
Who did this to you?
是谁对你下此毒手
The voice!
是那个声音
My God!
天哪
The voice.
那个声音
I-I don't understand, Bernie. I don't understand.
我不明白 伯尼 我不懂你的意思
On the acetate.
唱片里的声音
So cold. No, no. Bring the hand closer!
如此寒冷 不 不 把手拿近些
Come on, Bernie, don't leave me.
别啊 伯尼 别走
Give me something else, give me something else, Bernie.
再告诉我一些信息 伯尼
Come on.
说啊
Moonrise.
月升
Rest in peace, mate.
安息吧 伙计
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm just fine, love.
好得很 亲爱的
Just forced one of my old friends
我刚刚强迫我一个老朋友
to relive the worst moment of his life,
重新经历了一次他这辈子最恐怖的时刻
but I'm just fine.
不能再好了
You said that every spell had its price.
你说过每条咒语都有代价
What did this one cost?
这一条代价是什么
My own mortality.
我自己的寿命
A few days' worth.
大概值几天吧
Kind of like a reverse mortgage.
这就跟反抵押贷款差不多
You do that a lot?
你经常这样做吗
I do what it takes.
有需要我就会
Right, we need to find a library to follow up
现在我们得找家图书馆
on some of Bernie's leads.
来追查伯尼给的线索
A voice, an acetate, and, uh...
一个声音 一张唱片 还有
"Moonrise," whatever the bloody hell that means.
"月升" 也不知道是什么鬼意思
Well, my guess is Moonrise Records.
我猜是月升唱片公♥司♥
See Google right here?
你看这条搜索结果
Well, Bernie was in the music business,
伯尼曾经在音乐界混过
and back in the 1930s,
而在1930年代
there was a blues record label by the name of "Moonrise."
有一家蓝调唱片公♥司♥注册名就是"月升"
You don't say.
还真是
The owner, Marcus Mooney, he's still alive.
公♥司♥老板马科斯·穆尼还活着呢
We could go pay him a visit.
我们可以去找他谈谈
Mom?
妈妈
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Nothing.
没干什么
I-I was just...
我 我只是
Why are you up?
你怎么起来了
I had a nightmare.
我做噩梦了
Aw, baby.
宝贝
Someone was trying to take you away from me.
有人想把你从我身边夺走
I'm not going anywhere, Julilah.
我不会离开你的 茱莱拉
Mom?
妈妈
Yeah.
怎么了
What's that?
那是怎么回事
Hi, we're here to see Marcus Mooney.
您好 我们来探视马科斯·穆尼
Visiting hours are over.
探视时间过了
Health and Human Services.
我们是卫生与公众服务部的
Now, I am sure, Tammy, that you can make an exception now.
那么谭米 这回你可以破个例了吧
Room 2022.
2022号♥房♥间
Thank you, now.
多谢
That was a neat trick.
这手把戏挺亮啊
It's not a trick.
这可不是什么把戏
Magic.
这是魔法
And not the Copperfield kind.
而且不是魔术师唬人的那种
The card's charmed.
这张牌施了咒
It's got a pretty bloody backstory,
它的历史挺血腥
but the gist of it is--
不过妙处在于
it takes on the appearance of whatever its holder requires.
使用者想什么样 它就变成什么样
Who are you?
你们是什么人
Friends, if you'll have us.
你的朋友 如果你愿意的话
You seem like a friend.
你面相挺和善
That one's got a...
但是那家伙
a shadow dogging his soul.
有个阴影正在吞噬他的灵魂
More than one, Marcus.
可不止一个 马科斯
I'm John Constantine.
我是约翰·康斯坦丁
I need some help.
我需要你帮个忙
I'm here to ask about the acetate.
我是来问唱片的事的
Lord, don't tell me you played it.
老天 别告诉我你播放过了
No.
我没有
But a friend of mine, he might have.
但我有个朋友 他可能放过了
And now he's dead.
然后他死了
You care to shed some light on the matter?
你愿意给我们说说这是怎么回事吗
You ever heard of...
你们听说过
Willie Cole?
威利·科尔吗
A Memphis bluesman.
一名孟菲斯的蓝调乐手
Burned bright in the '30s, and then just upped and vanished.
在三十年代炙手可热 之后却忽然销声匿迹
I used to produce him.
我曾是他的专辑制♥作♥人
I had an old recording studio.
那时候我有个老录音棚
I know you like to sing alone, so I'll leave you to it.
我知道你喜欢自己唱 那我就先走了
All right.
好的
Willie's legend was, he sold his soul to the Devil.
有人说威利将自己的灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给了魔鬼
Never put much stock in that.
我一直不太相信这个传言
Turns out, the acetate he was working on...
结果 他当时在录制的那张黑胶唱片...
recorded something when he died.
在他死的时候录下了一些东西
The voice of the Deceiver.
魔鬼的声音
That's an urban legend, mate.
那不过是个都市传说罢了
This is real.
是真的
Hello?
有人吗
No.
不要
It's not my path.
这不是我的命运
You promised!
你保证过的
You promised!
你保证过的
Help me!
救命
Wasn't nothing left except blood.
现场只剩下一片血迹
When I picked up the acetate,
当我拿起那张黑胶唱片
I heard whispers.
我听到了低语声
I-I-In... in my head.
在...在...在我脑海中
Voices...
声音...
telling me to do horrible things.
引诱我去做可怕的事
A-And it was cold...
然...然后唱片摸上去...
to the touch.
冰冷无比
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表