剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Eh, little bit of your job, and, uh, little bit of hers.
一点你的工作 一点她的
You, uh, don't happen to have a taser, do you?
你不会恰好带了电击枪吧
Mm-mm.
没有
Right, um...
好吧...
Ah, this should do it.
这个应该也行
There you go.
好了
John!
约翰
John! Hey, hey!
约翰 该死
Crazy! You're gonna kill yourself!
你疯了吧 你会没命的
If there was any other way, luv,
如果有别的办法 亲爱的
I would've tried it, trust me,
我一定会试的 相信我
but, uh, desperate times and all.
但非常时期顾不了这么多了
What did you do?
你干了什么
Tibetans call it piercing the veil.
藏♥民♥管这个叫"揭开面纱"
DNA,
被感应者的基因
the right words, a dash of cardiac arrest,
正确的咒语 再加上心搏骤停
and it gets you into the bardo state.
就能让你进入中阴身境界
Allows you to connect with the subject's spirit.
让你与被感应者的灵魂相连
And? What'd you see?
然后呢 你看到了什么
I saw through her eyes.
我看到了她眼中的事情经过
She went outside,
她跑了出去
down the street, and then...
沿街走着 然后
I know where she was taken from.
我知道她是在哪里被带走的了
The Man's mama wore that very dress the day she got married.
那个人的妈妈结婚时就穿着这条裙子
Ain't it beautiful?
是不是很美
It's real pretty.
非常美
You wore it when you got married?
你结婚的时候也穿的这条裙子吗
We all done.
我们都是
My mama's wedding gown is...
我妈妈的婚纱是...
My mama, she don't know where I'm at.
我妈妈还不知道我在这里
When you're married to The Man,
等你嫁给那个人
you don't have to worry about nobody.
你就不用再惦记任何人了
Won't she be worried?
难道她不会担心我吗
She'll be proud of you,
她会为你自豪的
becoming a woman and all.
因为你终于成为了女人
Maybe she could come.
或许我该叫她来
Might make her real happy.
她一定会很开心的
We'd just have to do something about the smell, is all.
我们只要想办法处理一下这里的气味就好了
I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起
I shouldn't have said that.
我不该这么说的
I didn't mean to offend you.
我无意冒犯你们
It don't matter.
没关系
Besides, you won't even notice it once you're married.
等你结婚之后 你就注意不到了
I promise.
我保证
Rete!
停下[克里奥尔语]
You took a life; you paid for it with your own.
你夺走了一条生命 所以要用自己的命来偿
But now the Loa has seen fit to give you another.
但现在洛安神决定再赋予你一次生命
Don't waste it.
不要白白浪费了
Consider this dust the essence of Constantine's life.
把这些尘土想象成康斯坦丁的生命力
Breathe it in.
把它吸进去
Connect to his energy.
与他的能量相连
You exist now
现在你活着
for one purpose only...
只有一个目的
reduce John Constantine's life to dust.
让约翰·康斯坦丁化为尘土
No sign of anyone.
没看见任何人
Car looks like it could've been here all night.
看来这车已经在这停了一整夜了
Maybe the driver saw something he wasn't meant to.
也许司机看见了不该看的东西
Everything okay with you?
你还好吗
I mean, these kind of cases, they can be rough.
这种案子 有时会让人很难接受
I'm fine.
我没事
All right.
那就好
Just...
不过...
Just know that you can talk to me.
记住 你随时可以找我倾诉
About anything.
说什么都可以
You remember how to do that, right?
还记得之前我们是怎么做的 对吧
Yeah.
我记得
Talk to me?
找我倾诉
Cause right now,
可是现在
seems like you can't even look at me.
你甚至不敢直视我
Zed?
泽德
Maybe we should catch up with John.
我们最好跟上约翰
Constantine,
康斯坦丁
look into those dead eyes before you.
看看你面前这对毫无生气的双眼
I want you to understand
我想让你明白
killing you brings me no real joy.
杀你并不会带给我任何乐趣
However, we do what we must!
但总有些事我们不得不做
Give me a hand, will you?
扶我一把 行吗
The hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西
It's a voodoo zombie.
是巫毒僵尸
Looks like Papa Midnite has decided
看来午夜老爹已经决定
to try and collect the bounty; and he'll be back.
赚取赏金了 他还会再回来的
No more pissing about;
不能再浪费时间了
we need to find that girl, fast.
我们得尽快找到那个女孩
I need you to push past any distractions you might have.
无论你有什么心事 都得先放一放
You need a vision.
我需要你的灵视
Do it.
开始吧
I'll try.
我试试
I see blood.
我看见血迹
Widen your lens.
拓宽你的视野
We need an address.
我们需要一个地址
There-there was, there was a man
那里...那里有个男人
and he was trying to tell me something.
他刚刚想告诉我什么
I need, uh, something to write. A pen and paper.
给我书写工具 笔和纸
Here we go.
有了
We have an address.
知道地址了
Oh, yes, we do.
对 找到了
All right, let's go.
好 我们走吧
E kere eke nke Age.
上古之神[伊博语]
M iwu gi!
我召唤你[伊博语]
Be my eyes.
成为我的双眼
Find John Constantine.
找到约翰·康斯坦丁
Your visions...
你的灵视...
they always come true?
它们总会应验吗
Not as simple as that, Jimbo.
没那么简单 小吉姆
Sometimes they're abstract;
有时它们很抽象
they need to be interpreted.
需要我们去解读
I just mean, have they ever failed?
我就想问有失灵过吗
Never.
从没有
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
You sure look purty.
你看起来真美
The Man's waiting for you.
那个人在等着你呢
Dios mio.
我的天[西语]
I'm guessing this is our missing security guard.
这应该就是那个失踪的保安
We're too late for him.
我们来得太迟了
We wasted valuable time.
这是在浪费宝贵时间
Not wasted.
不算浪费
He deserved to be found as well.
找到他也是应该的
And I think it might have given us our first real breakthrough.
而且或许我们终于能有突破性进展了
I know this area.
我了解这一带
Only one way in and out.
只有一条路出入
Traffic cam records it all.
交通监控会记录下所有车辆
You two need to leave here right now.
你们两个得立刻离开这里
There's trouble brewing here and I can't risk it following us.
麻烦就快找来了 我不能冒险让它跟着我们
What kind of trouble?
什么样的麻烦
The bounty hunter kind. go, now.
赏金猎人 快走
I'll sort this and call you later.
我处理完就给你们打电♥话♥
You don't even have a phone.
你连手♥机♥都没有
Just go. Now.
走吧 快点
Keep her safe.
保护好她
Oh, yeah...
真不错...
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表