剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Where you headed, son?
你要去哪 小伙子
The city.
去城里
Will you take me?
你能载我一程吗
All right.
上来吧
What's your name?
你叫什么
Philip.
菲利普
Are you cold?
你冷吗
Yeah. Cold.
是啊 挺冷的
Maybe we could get you warmed up some.
或许我能让你暖和点
That zoetrope still working on you?
那个西洋镜还在起作用吗
It's not bad.
这幻境不错啊
I'm in the woods.
我现在身处森林里
Just remember what you see, now.
记住你看到的一切
No detail's unimportant.
任何细节都很重要
Hey, hey, you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. You okay?
我没事 你还好吗
There was a...
那里有一棵...
big tree with scars.
大树 上面有伤疤
You didn't happen to see a woman in a surgical mask
你不会刚好看见一个带着口罩的女人
behind the wheel, did you?
开车经过吧
No.
没有
You must be picking up a second signal.
你一定是接收到了另一种信♥号♥♥
Well, why have one case when you can have
一个案子怎么够玩呢
two with twice the trouble?
麻烦就是要越多越好 是吧
Where's that copper's card?
那个警♥察♥的名片在哪
I've an accident to report.
我要报告一桩事故
You nervous?
你很紧张吗
I just want to get out of here.
我只想离开这里
Will you take me to the city?
你会带我去城里吗
Yeah, I'll take you to the city.
我当然会带你去
Just a branch.
路上有根树枝而已
So, anyone waiting for you there, Philip?
菲利普 有人在等你吗
In the city?
我是说 在城里
No, sir.
没有 先生
You sure?
你确定吗
No one's waiting on you?
没人在等你吗
You said you would get me to the city.
你说你会送我进城的
Help me.
救我
Help me.
救我
Police scanner said it should be right about...
警讯说的地方应该就是...
here.
这里
Well, you might want to keep the car running, mate.
我想 你最好别熄火 老兄
What are you gonna use?
你打算用什么身份
The Interpol bit? Paranormal division?
国际刑♥警♥还是超自然调查部门
I thought I'd just wipe his mind.
我打算给他洗洗♥脑♥就好
I got this one.
这次我来搞定
Step back, ma'am. My sister.
退后 女士 我的妹妹
She was supposed to be home by now,
她本来早该到家了
and she's not answering her phone.
而且又不接电♥话♥
And then I heard there was a crash and...
然后我听说这里出了车祸
Oh, my God. That's her car. Ma'am,
天啊 那是她的车子 女士
it's okay. There was no woman in the car. It was a man.
没事的 车里没有女人 只有一个男人
Are you sure? You see, I told you, luv.
你确定吗 我说了吧 亲爱的
She probably just forgot to charge her cell phone.
她可能只是忘了给手♥机♥充电
That poor man. What happened to him?
可怜的家伙 他怎么了
It's hard to say. EMTs pulled the driver out of the wreck
不好说 救护人员把司机从车里救出来时
and kept asking about a hitchhiker.
他一直问起一个搭他便车的人
"Where's Philip?"
"菲利普在哪儿"
There was no one around. Driver died in the ambo.
但附近没人 司机在救护车上不治身亡
Third time in two weeks I've had to babysit an accident
这是两周内我在这棵树附近处理的
around this tree. Well, that's strange.
第三起事故了 真奇怪
It's not a blind corner, and the road's in good condition.
这里没有盲点 路况也很好
Well, Jim Corrigan.
好吧 吉姆·科里根
You'll want to hear this. You're under arrest.
你会想听听这个的 你被捕了
What the bloody hell for? Anyone who calls the police
该死的凭什么 任何在事故发生前
about an accident before it happens
就能提前预知并报♥警♥的人
isn't a psychic-- he's a murderer.
不是什么通灵者 而是真正的凶手
You two, divide and conquer.
你们两个分头行事
Zed, dig into the bail fund. Chas, patrol downtown.
泽德 你去准备保释金 查斯你去市区转转
Keep our not-so-friendly ghost from killing again.
别让那恶灵继续到处杀人了
You got it.
收到
You three are some act.
你们三个还真能忽悠
Yeah. Well, it's no act, super cop.
我们不是在忽悠 超级警♥察♥
See, the police, they're looking for a living killer
那帮警♥察♥ 他们以为在小巷行凶的
in that alleyway stabbing, and they're not gonna find it.
是个活人 那样是不会有收获的
Based on what I saw in the alleyway
鉴于我在那条小巷和这里
and out here on this road, you got two perps on the loose,
看到的情形 有两名罪犯逍遥法外
and they're very possibly dead. Or undead.
很可能都已经死了 也可以说是亡灵
Can't believe I gave you the time of day.
真不敢相信我居然给了你说话的机会
Out here you're looking for a dead hitchhiker, name of Philip.
你要找的是一个已死的搭便车旅者菲利普
He's causing accidents. Three of them so far.
事故是他造成的 已经有三人被害了
And that stabbing,
还有捅人的案子
I'll bet it wasn't the only death by scissors.
我敢打赌被剪刀捅死的不止一个人
Instead of looking at lineups,
与其去调查有前科的惯犯
you need to be looking at obituaries.
你还不如在报纸讣告栏里找找呢
Get in the car, con man.
给我上车 骗子
Just check your bloody reports.
好好看看你的案件报告吧
You'll see I'm right.
你就知道我说的没错
Sir.
先生
You need to get out of there!
你得马上离开那里
Watch out!
当心
Run!
快跑
Do you think I'm pretty?
你觉得我美吗
Yeah, you're pretty.
美 你很美
How 'bout now?
那这样呢
Am I pretty now?
现在还美吗
Am I pretty now?! Yes. You're pretty.
美不美 美 还是美
Then why don't I make you pretty like me?
那我不如把你弄得和我一样美吧
What did I shoot?
被我打中的是什么
In that alley?
在那个小巷里
I was right, wasn't I?
我说对了 是不是
You ID'd the killer, and it was a-a dead woman.
你认出了凶手 结果是个死人
What... did I shoot?
我打中的是什么
A ghost.
鬼魂
You're struggling, Jimbo.
你很纠结啊 吉姆
Catholic, right?
你信天主教 是不是
There's a heaven and a hell
有天堂 还有地狱
and they keep themselves to themselves?
而且两者之间界限明确
Well, now you know better.
现在你知道并不如此
No.
没有
I don't know anything right now.
我现在什么都说不准了
I certainly don't know who to arrest.
我肯定不知道该逮捕谁
Well, you know who not to arrest.
至少你知道不用逮捕谁
Don't push your luck.
别蹬鼻子上脸
I checked with the M.E.'s office. We've had
我跟法医那边核实过了 现在有
two dead...
两名死...
You mind?
不介意吧
We've had two dead bodies
现在有两名死者
in the past month with wounds consistent with a pair of shears
都是最近一个月遇害的 伤口的形状显示
as the murder weapon.
凶器是一把剪刀
And suddenly three murders is the work of one killer, right?
一下子就有三名死者死于同一个凶手了 是吧
Misaki Ross.
崎·罗斯
Wouldn't kick her out of bed.
这真是个性感尤物啊
She was a model.
她是个模特
Until she had her face
直到有一天另一个模特
slashed ear to ear by another model.
拿剪刀把她的脸划花了
Here's a picture of Misaki the day she came out of the hospital.
这是崎出院那天的照片
Lost her moneymaker.
这下饭碗丢了
And her life. Took a bottle of pills
命也没了 在她位于法属区的公♥寓♥里
in her French Quarter apartment.
吞了一瓶子药自杀了
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表