剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
finally there's something light?
如今终于出现了一丝光明
Manny!
曼尼
Maybe if you asked nicer.
或许你该礼貌一点
Do you see all those people out there?
你看见外面那些人了吗
We're gonna need to build a bigger church.
我们得建个大点的教堂
Yeah, it's amazing.
是啊 太不可思议了
I hear there's one family come all the way from Poughkeepsie.
我听说有一家子是大老远从波基普西赶来的
You, you think maybe we ought to slow down a little?
你说 我们是不是该先缓缓
Just try to
先弄清楚
figure out exactly what we got on our hands?
这到底是怎么一回事
It's not our place to question the gift.
主的恩赐不容我们质疑
Where's my pen? I got a sermon to write.
我的笔在哪里 我得写布道词了
It's just, we don't know where it comes from.
我们甚至不清楚这是谁的恩赐
Sarah,
莎拉
I almost died.
我差点就死了
But I didn't.
但我没有
God wants this.
这是上帝的旨意
And he's using me to do it.
他选中了我帮他做事
Or maybe it's daddy shining down on us from heaven.
也或许是爸爸在天堂照耀着我们
Whatever the case, our path is clear.
不管是什么情况 我们前路光明
All right, you wanker.
好吧 你个贱♥人♥
You won't come the easy way...
不肯好好过来...
I am bringing out the big guns.
我要出大招了
You're going to lure an angel with drugs?
你要用毒品诱惑天使吗
It's dried myrtle, luv.
这是干桃金娘 亲爱的
By the divine power that holds the balance,
掌控平衡的神圣力量
bring forth your servant of ministering.
请让您的使者来到人间
By your wisdom and your justice,
借助您的智慧和正义
your will be done.
实现您的旨意
Please.
求您了
That was a nice touch.
这样才叫礼貌
Won't make the slightest bit of difference, luv.
一点帮助也没有 亲爱的
On the contrary, the girl's right--
恰恰相反 那女孩说得没错...
courtesy counts.
礼貌很重要
What, you want to hear me beg, is that it?
你就想让我求你 是吧
Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend of mine.
还真像我一个前女友
I do have other mortals to watch over, John.
我还有别的凡人要照看 约翰
I don't want you to watch,
我不需要你看
I want you to listen.
我需要你聆听
There's a preacher in town--
镇上有个传教士
he's using some pretty powerful magic.
他在使用一种相当强大的魔法
So I can see.
就这个吗
He's speaking an Enochian tongues.
他说了以诺语
I need to know what he's saying.
我需要知道他在说什么
It would only make sense if you stand facing the sun.
只有面向太阳 真♥相♥才会显现
You just... love a good riddle, don't you?
你就是...喜欢打谜语 是吧
Look, I'm a foot past the line, John.
我这么做已经越界了 约翰
You know I cannot
你知道我不能
sway the outcome of events.
影响事情的结果
All right.
好吧
While I face the sun.
当我面向太阳
Then what?
然后呢
What good is it really gonna...
这能有什么用....
Bollocks.
真可恶
Not much of a guardian angel
你需要他时他不在
if he's not here when you want him, huh?
这算哪门子守护天使
No, he got his point across.
不 该说的他都说了
Come here. Do me a favor, luv.
过来帮我个忙 亲爱的
Hum that tune you heard today.
哼一下你今天听到的语调
The Enochian.
那个以诺语
What for?
为什么
Just... humor me.
就当逗我开心吧
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Echolocation.
回音定位
It's getting louder.
声音越来越大了
There. Whoa, easy. Careful, careful.
那里 慢点 小心小心
Ay, Dios mio.
我的老天
It looks abandoned.
看来是个废弃的农舍
We should be safe here for now.
这里暂时应该是安全的
Over there.
就那吧
Here, take her.
来 扶住她
Here you are, luv.
过来 亲爱的
She's an actual angel.
她是真正的天使
Is this the one you know?
这是你认识的那个吗
No, this one's a lot prettier.
不 这个漂亮多了
I'm Imogen.
我是伊莫金
What happened to you, luv?
你怎么了 亲爱的
I was taking a dying mortal to heaven.
我当时正带一位将死之人前往天堂
I don't know how, but...
我不知道怎么回事 但是...
he pulled a feather from my wing.
他从我翅膀上扯下了一根羽毛
He was revived.
他就复活了
I fell to Earth.
而我坠落到了人世
That must be what I saw in my vision when I touched Zachary.
那一定就是我触碰扎克里时看见的灵视
It's the only way an angel can enter our planet in physical form:
这是天使以实体形态进入我们世界的唯一方式
damage to the wings.
损伤他们的翅膀
One feather.
一根羽毛足矣
Piss-poor design, if you ask me.
要我说的话 这设计真是太蠢了
That's what Zachary has.
那就是扎克里拥有的东西
An angel's feather.
一根天使之羽
Piqued your interest now, are we?
这下你感兴趣了 是吧
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
The ugly one.
丑的那个
Where is he?
他在哪里
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Everything hurts.
全身到处都疼
You could've helped me find her faster,you know.
你本来可以帮助我更快找到她的
Is he over here?
他是在这边吗
I didn't know she fell, John.
我不知道她坠落了 约翰
Angels are compartmentalized.
天使之间不会相互交流
All part of the plan to prevent our interference,
这都是计划的一部分 防止我们过多干涉
keep humanity's free will intact.
保证人类的自♥由♥意识
A little to your right, luv.
在你右边一点 亲爱的
Are riddles and...
这么说 那些谜语和...
minimally helpful guidance also part of the plan?
基本没用的指引也是计划的一部分吗
A mortal has never been able to remove an angel's feather before.
之前从来没有哪个凡人能拔掉天使的羽毛
Imogen doesn't belong here. She won't last.
伊莫金不属于这里 她撑不久的
Ask him if an angel can die.
问问他天使会不会死
Yes.
会的
The soul is extinguished.
只要灵魂消散
We simply cease to exist.
我们就不复存在了
We need to get that feather back.
我们得把那根羽毛拿回来
What is this? Protection spell.
这是什么 防护咒
Once I'm done, evil will not be able to cross the line
这么做 邪物就无法越过这条
created by the flowing water.
由流水构成的防线了
Should keep Imogen safe
应该足以在我们去找
while we get the feather back from Zachary.
扎克里夺回羽毛的时候保护伊莫金
I should stay.
或许我该留下来
She's gonna be alone.
不能把她一个人留在这儿
She's not alone, luv.
她并不是一个人 亲爱的
Manny.
曼尼
How come I can't see him?
我为什么看不见他
He's in spirit form.
他是灵体形态
He reveals himself to me, principally to annoy me,
他在我面前现身 主要就是想烦我
I'm convinced.
这点我很肯定
But Imogen fell to Earth.
但当伊莫金坠落到人世
She entered the mortal plane,
她就进入了凡人的世界
so she's corporeal.
所以有了实体
That's why we can both see her.
这就是我俩都能看见她的原因
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表