剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
You might be the prettiest peeshwank I ever done see.
你应该是我见过最漂亮的小白鸽了
What your name is, boo?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
Vesta.
维斯塔
Vesta.
维斯塔
I like that.
我喜欢这名字
J'ai gros coeur, Vesta.
我会好好疼你的 维斯塔[法语]
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
This here...
我这里
a right big heart.
有颗爱你的心
I feel like cryin'.
我感动得都想哭了
You gonna marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Stay forever?
永远跟我在一起
Yes.
是的
C'est magnifique.
真是太好了[法语]
Come now, Vesta.
来吧 维斯塔
You finally did it.
你终究还是这么做了
You traded your last thread of honor...
将你那仅剩的一点尊严
...for a lousy, bloody bounty.
拿来换一份恶心的狗屁赏金
Your next words will be your last, Constantine.
下一句话将会是你的遗言 康斯坦丁
Choose them wisely.
好好斟酌
There's a girl out there
如今有个女孩
with a depraved killer.
正陷于变♥态♥杀人犯之手
I'm her only chance of rescue.
我是拯救她的唯一机会
Can any bounty...
什么样的赏金
be worth that stain on your soul?
值得让你的灵魂染上这样一个污点
I gave up on my soul a long time ago.
我很早以前就放弃我的灵魂了
I'm sorry for the girl,
那个女孩的事很抱歉
but yes, the bounty is worth it.
但没错 赏金很值得
Your sacrifice
你的牺牲
will free my sister's soul from eternal damnation.
可以让我妹妹的灵魂摆脱永世诅咒
A life for a life.
一命换一命
No one has that kind of power.
没人有那种力量
Except the Brujeria.
除了邪巫团
It seems you have angered them, John.
看起来你惹怒了他们 约翰
Not your smartest move.
这可不是什么明智之举
Apparently not.
显然不是
If not me, someone else would've collected.
就算不是我 别人也会来找上你
Who would dare deny them?
谁会胆敢拒绝他们呢
I don't suppose, uh...
如果说...
I can tempt you with a counter...
我可以提供一个更好的...
You're not the only one that can reanimate a corpse.
知道吗 不是只有你一个人会复活尸体
I just added a glamour spell. Nifty, eh?
不过我额外加了个伪装咒 厉害吧
You'd better kill me, Constantine. Oh, shut it.
你最好杀了我 康斯坦丁 闭嘴吧
Ta for that.
谢了
Hello?
你好
Hey, all sorted. How about you-- you got an address?
都解决了 你那边呢 找到地址了吗
Jim checked the traffic cameras.
吉姆看了交通监控录像
They got a hit. A guy killed his wife
找到条线索 一个男的杀了他的妻子
six years ago on their wedding night.
六年前 在他们的新婚之夜
He claimed Satan told him to do it.
他声称是撒旦让他这么做的
Because, apparently, she wasn't the virgin bride he deserved.
因为 她不是他应得的处♥女♥新娘
Well, that sounds like our man.
听起来像是我们要找的人
Text the address to this phone.
把地址发到这个手♥机♥上
I'll meet you there.
我去那里跟你们会合
Protector of the damned,
地狱的保护者
we ask you to bless this union
我请求您祝福这场结合
between you servant
祝福您的仆人
and his bride.
还有他的新娘
Time for the devil's benediction.
是时候接受魔鬼的赐福了
Kneel down.
跪下
I don't want to do this.
我不想这么做了
Don't make the misere. kneel down, now.
别惹麻烦 快跪下
Come on.
过来
That's it.
这就对了
It's time to get you wedding ring.
是时候给你婚戒了
No!
不要
Aw, come on, now, why you gonna do that?
你是怎么回事 为什么要这样
Help me!
救命啊
Someone help!
谁来救救我
Please, someone!
救命 有人吗
Bloody hell.
真该死
Reckon I could do this all night, boo!
我可以跟你玩一整晚的捉迷藏 亲爱的
Ain't got a lick of quit in me!
别想逃出我的手心
Damn it, John.
该死 约翰
Nearly got your head blown clean off.
差点就把你爆头了
You okay?
你没事吧
Mine's bigger.
我的更大
House is clear.
房♥间搜查过了
Let's search the grounds.
搜一下庭院
No! No. Please. Oh, I knowed I'd find you!
别这样 求你了 我就知道能找到你
You mine now. Forever.
你现在是我的了 永远都是
Until death do us part.
只有死亡能将我们分离
I promise you that.
我向你保证
Come on. we're going home.
走吧 我们回家
Let her go.
放开她
Hello.
你好啊
We got him. Hey, hey. We got him. We got him.
抓住他了 行了 我们抓住他了
You okay, sweetie? Come on.
你没事吧 亲爱的 我们走
Tell me.
告诉我
What would happen if a man like this,
像这样的人 干出这种事
after everything he's done, all the children he's...
杀害了这么多无辜的孩子
murdered, what would happen if he were to...
如果他试图逃跑...
try and run away?
下场会是什么
He ain't no demon, ain't no ghost.
他不是恶魔 也不是幽灵
He's a man.
他是个人
A man?
人
Is he, Jim?
他算吗 吉姆
Run.
逃命吧
Come on.
没事了
Let's go.
我们走
Do you believe in fate?
你相信命运吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I just...
我就是觉得
think what's meant to be will be.
要来的总会来
I saw you dead.
我看到你死了
You asked me before if my visions always come true.
你之前问过我 我的灵视是否总会应验
And I saw you dead.
我看到你死了
That's why you couldn't look at me.
所以你才无法直视我
I didn't know if I should tell you.
我不知道应不应该告诉你
Who wants the burden of that knowledge?
谁想背负如此沉重的真♥相♥呢
What made you change your mind?
什么让你改变主意了
I realized you deserve to know.
我意识到你应该知道
It was my responsibility to tell you.
我有责任告诉你
I don't know
我不知道
when it's going to happen,
这会在何时发生
where.
在何处
I don't even know if there's anything we can do to change it.
更不知道我们能做什么来改变结果
I'm really sorry, Jim.
我真的很抱歉 吉姆
If I'm gonna die...
如果我难逃此劫
I'm gonna make every moment count.
那我要珍惜活着的每一刻
Be an angel. Come over here and hold it for me, will you?
做个乖天使 来帮我握着行吗
You know, you're like a blister.
知道吗 你就像个水泡
You only turn up when the hard work's done.
只有在累活都干完的时候才会出现
I've been around.
我一直在附近
You spent time with Zed today, didn't you?
你今天见了泽德 是吗
Oh, I feel betrayed.
我好心痛
I didn't realize we were seeing other people now.
还不知道咱们之间有了别人
Oh. come on, John.
得了吧 约翰
You and I both know she is not other people. You're right.
你我都清楚她不是一般人 没错
Seems we're not the only ones who think that.
而且似乎不止我们这么认为
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表