剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
天哪
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah. I had it under control.
当然 一切尽在我掌握之中
You almost drowned in mud.
你差点被泥浆淹死了
No, I was, uh... thinking up a spell in my head.
才没有 我正在想咒语呢
Go check on the driver.
去看看司机怎么样了
Don't torture yourself over it, luv.
别为此自责了 亲爱的
There was nothing we could do for the blighter,
那家伙身上发生的事我们无能为力
and the last thing we want to do is stick around
再说我们可不能杵在那儿
and get drawn into a police investigation.
等着警♥察♥来质问我们
I don't understand. What was in the car?
我不明白 车里的到底是什么东西
That's the price of doing business with yours truly.
你跟魔鬼打交道而付出的代价
I tried to warn you.
我警告过你了
I know. I'm still here.
我知道 我还是不会走的
Piss off. There's nothing to look at.
滚开 没什么好看的
What's going on?
到底是怎么一回事
Back home, our miners called 'em "Coblynau,"
在我家乡 我们的矿工管他们叫"矿山哥布尔"
but you see 'em in every culture.
但在每种文化中都有记载
They're the spirits of dead miners.
他们是死去矿工的灵魂
They knock on walls to warn of danger.
通过敲击矿井壁来预警即将来到的危险
So, these Coblynau-- they're protecting the miners?
这么说 这些哥布尔 他们是在保护矿工
They warn them of danger instead of causing it?
他们是在警告人们 而不是引发灾难
That's right.
没错
Traditional Coblynau-- they never rise to the surface,
传统的矿山哥布尔 他们绝不会出现在地面之上
and they certainly don't murder.
也绝不会杀人
So, what's the explanation?
那如何解释这一切
Could be the rising darkness.
可能是黑暗崛起之故
Something's forcing evil to the surface in waves.
有什么东西在迫使邪物不断现世
It's changing the rules.
它在改变规则
I'm sensing a little of the human touch.
我感觉到一丝人为的气息
Like someone's... calling these spirits on purpose.
就好像某人蓄意召唤这些幽灵一样
Nothing says payback better than death by demon.
没有什么比死于恶魔之手更好的复仇了
If I'm right,
如果我猜得没错
then someone's conjuring these bad boys from close by.
一定有人在附近召唤这些恶灵
Like a miner.
例如矿工
I heard that they're all gathering at the pub
我听说他们现在都聚在酒吧里
for an emergency meeting.
开紧急会议呢
Think we need to change, luv. I'll meet you there.
我们最好都换身衣服 我在那跟你碰头
All right, look, if you're just gonna fly off the handle
好 如果你非要失去理智
and turn this into some kind of a spook show,
把这说成什么幽灵作怪的话
then I have nothing to say to you right now.
那我对你没什么可说的
Crazy rumors aren't gonna help anyone...
无稽传言对大家都没好处
Curious. Skeptical drunk’s nowhere to be seen.
真奇怪 没看到那个对此存疑的醉鬼嘛
You mean the ex-priest?
你是在说前任牧师吗
Come again? Ellis. He used to be a priest
你说什么 艾利斯 他曾是牧师
before his, uh, son died in the mines,
在他儿子死于矿难前
which could be a good cause for payback.
这会是个复仇的好理由
When I gave you the slip yesterday,
昨天从你身边溜走之后
I found evidence of one of those slurry things being raised
我在镇外一个废弃教堂里发现了
in an abandoned church outside of town.
召唤泥巴人的证据
The church that Ellis turned his back on.
那就是艾利斯遗弃的教堂
So, he could be the one that's conjuring the evil for revenge?
那他可能就是召唤邪灵复仇的人吗
Come with me. I'm taking you for a spin.
跟我来 我带你去兜个风
Excuse me, mate, um, but, look, my lady--
抱歉 哥们 我的女朋友
she's having a bit of a turn, you know?
她有点不舒服
Do you mind if we commandeer your seat right here?
你介意我们坐你的位置吗
Is that all right? Oh, thanks a lot, mate. Thanks.
可以吗 谢谢 哥们 谢谢
Take a seat.
坐下吧
I get it, okay?
我明白了
This is his stool, his spot, where he drinks,
这是他的凳子 是他喝酒的位子
but I can't control my visions.
但我控制不了我的灵视
Well, you did yesterday.
你昨天就做到了
Just remember what I told you. Now close your eyes.
记住我告诉你的话 现在闭上眼睛
Lock out the world.
将现界屏蔽在外
It's cold.
很冷
What's that, luv? My feet.
怎么了 我的脚
Slowly, without losing the vision, open your eyes.
慢慢地 别从灵视状态里出来 张开双眼
Look at your feet.
看你脚下
There's a river.
那里有条河
There's a waterfall.
有个瀑布
Stay in the vision.
保持灵视状态
Look for clues.
寻找线索
There's a... tent,
有个 帐篷
and an old chair in front of it.
帐篷前有张旧椅子
Like a sofa chair.
像是沙发椅那种
Looks like a campground.
看上去像是个露营地
You two decide yet?
你们俩想好点什么了吗
Charlie, is there a...
查理 在这附近
a campground on a river hereabouts?
有没有靠河的露营地
Rooster Creek's the closest.
最近的是雄鸡溪
Rooster Creek.
雄鸡溪
How can such a weak man be capable of so much destruction?
一个如此弱小的人怎么能造成如此大的破坏呢
Well, people aren't all good, and they aren't all wicked.
世上有恶人 而世人并非全恶
Here, bristles up to ward off evil.
拿着 举着它防范恶灵
What are you gonna use? My wits.
那你用什么 我的机智
Are you the Pastor Ellis McGee
你是来自圣阿撒夫
of the Good Shepherd Church of St. Asaph?
牧羊人教堂的牧师艾利斯·麦吉吗
Not anymore.
不再是了
Et separabunt traductionem alicuius,
[拉丁语]与撒旦所勾结之灵
et omnes Satanae in votis pacta... spiritualia,
[拉丁语]以契约之力驱逐支离
et animam vinculo,
[拉丁语]被囚禁之生灵
et opera Satanae.
[拉丁语]撒旦的恶行
You know it.
你也知道
Of course I know it.
我当然知道
The Breastplate of St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克庇护祷文
What the hell's going on here?
这是什么情况
I'm here to end your spiritual warfare.
我是来终结你的属灵争战的
Your skills to channel the divine
你召唤圣迹的能力
can also be used to unleash evil.
同样也能用来释放恶魔
You think I'm behind the killings in this town?
你以为我是镇中杀戮的背后元凶
Your desecrated church has all the power of evil
你那被亵渎的教堂有足够的邪恶
you need, mate.
来做这事 朋友
You need faith to raise evil.
你需要信仰来召唤恶魔
In case you haven't noticed here,
可能你没有注意到
I'm all tapped out.
我已经不信了
You know, John, maybe we should listen to him.
约翰 也许我们该相信他的话
Fools. You got to get your head out of the hogwash.
蠢货 你别再钻牛角尖了
You can't even see the facts right in front of you.
事实摆在眼前你都看不到
Like what?
比如呢
The men killed aboveground,
在地面上死去的人
they're not miners-- they're the bosses in charge.
他们可不是矿工 是管事的老板
Somebody's finally making them pay.
是有人向他们复仇
You might be right.
或许你是对的
How many of the bosses are left?
还有多少老板活着
Just one. Owner of the company, Thad Bowman.
只有一个 公♥司♥的所有者 萨德·鲍曼
You have art supplies in your car, right?
你车里还有作画工具对吧
Yeah.
是呀
Spray paint's what we need.
我们需要点喷漆
Come on.
来吧
Coming, boy?
来吗 孩子
Yeah, I'm right here, Dad.
来了 我跟着呢 爸爸
Peterson said he cleared the east shaft,
彼得森说他清理了东边竖井
but I also know that little yellow-belly
但我知道那个胆小鬼
was scared to go down there.
肯定不敢下去
I want to see it for myself before the men
我想在明早矿工们上工之前
start showing up again at first light.
亲自去看一眼
Listen, you really think that this is a good idea,
你真觉得这么做明智吗
opening the mine after what happened yesterday?
在昨天发生那种事后打开矿井
Men want to work, boy.
人们想要工作 孩子
You got to respect that.
你得尊重他们的想法
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表