剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
You can't escape it around here.
在这里你无法避免
The soot. The grime.
这些煤灰 煤垢
Seeps into every pore and fiber.
它们无孔不入
I mean, this doesn't really make sense, does it?
这真是挺蹊跷的 不是吗
And if you don't mind me asking,
不介意我问一句的话
what do you think happened?
你觉得是怎么回事
Does it really matter? Lannis is gone.
这真的重要吗 兰尼斯已经死了
Well, if you help me,
假如你能帮我
I might write a story that celebrates his life.
说不定我能写篇文章来纪念他的一生
Because our life was just one big celebration.
因为我们的生活还真是多姿多彩
Sorry.
我失言了
You're sweet.
你是个好人
You know, I've heard rumors that there's...
我听到一些传言
something not...
说在矿井下
natural down in that mine.
发生了一些不寻常的事
Your husband ever talk about it?
你丈夫有谈论过这个吗
You want a story?
你想听故事是吧
Yeah.
是的
Okay. I have one for you.
好 我这有一个
It's about a Romani girl.
是关于一个吉普赛女孩儿的
She got letters from a man--
她收到了一个男人的来信
a rich man--
一个富有的男人...
who wanted to marry her.
他想娶她
Make her his queen.
让她成为自己的女王
Said he was the captain of industry.
他说他是行业翘楚
Failed to mention it was coal.
只是没提是煤矿工业
Now, will that story sell papers?
这个故事能让报纸大卖♥♥吗
We can talk at a later date. it's fine.
我们可以晚点再聊 没关系的
Why?
为什么呢
I'm free now.
我现在就有空啊
Look, you're a lovely bird and everything...
听着 你很美...
Out. but i'm not being...
滚 但是我不...
Out! All right, I'm going.
滚 好吧 我这就走
All right. I'm leaving.
好了 我走
Get out. I'm going.
快滚 我这就走
I want you gone.
快给我滚
All right, all right, I'm going.
行 行 我这就走
There's no need to cause a fuss,all right?
没必要大动干戈好吗
Someone get him out.
来个人把他赶出去
I want him out. Who is this?
让他快滚 他是谁
He says he's a reporter.
他说自己是个记者
Yeah.
好吧
Nobody messes with my people.
没人能随便欺负我的人
What is it you want here?
你来这的目的到底是什么
It's as the lady said--
就如同那位女士说的...
I'm a reporter.
我是个记者
Check him.
搜他身
Now, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
现在 我再问你一次
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
I take it you're the boss of the mine.
这样看来你是矿井的老板了
Yes. I'm the president of the NorPenn Mining Company.
是的 我就是诺潘矿业公♥司♥的总裁
You're upsetting the widow of one of my respected men.
你骚扰了我手下得力干将的遗孀
We both know that's not true.
我们都知道那不是真的
Take it easy, Thad.
别冲动 萨德
He might be with environmental protection.
他可能是环保局的
This one? No chance.
他吗 不可能
Oh, in a way, your associate there is not wrong.
某种程度上 你同事说的没错
You've got a not-so-natural disaster down in that mine.
那个矿井一直以来都有种非自然灾害潜伏其中
You know it and i know it.
你我心里都清楚
What I can't figure out is why it's come above ground
我只是不懂它为什么会出现在地面之上
to kill one of your men.
并杀死你的矿工
You listen to me--
你听好了
I don't know what sleazy tabloid you write for,
我不知道你在哪家垃圾小报工作
but I got my hands filled here with scared miners.
但我正忙着安抚那些受惊的矿工
The biggest threat to them are parasites
而对他们来说 最大的威胁
like you spreading panic and fear.
就是你这种散播惊慌与恐惧的寄生虫
You heard it as well, didn't you?
你也听到过 对吗
The knocking.
敲击声
Go home.
你走吧
Well, I'll give you this--
我不得不说...
you are persistent.
你还真是执着
The honeymoon suite?
蜜月套房♥
I always get the honeymoon suite.
我从来订的都是蜜月套房♥
Lots of extra space.
里面空间大
There's a good energy to it.
环境也让人心情愉悦
You dropped this.
你掉了这个
There was 90 quid in there.
里面的90英镑呢
You must have dropped that, too.
估计一起掉了
You know, I described you to
我跟前台那位
the very nice young man at the front desk
非常友善的小伙子形容了你的样貌
and he said you're registered under the name of, um, Caligari.
他说你是用卡里加里这个名字登记的
Bud Caligari.
布德·卡里加里
But your I.D. and the boarding pass
但你的身份证和我在垃圾桶里
I found in the trash can
找到的登机牌
says your name is John Constantine.
都写着你的名字是约翰·康斯坦丁
The rubbish again?
又是垃圾吗
You're a girl after my own heart... Zed.
你真是我梦寐以求的女孩儿 泽德
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字的
Credit card receipt from your trash.
你垃圾里面的信♥用♥卡♥刷♥卡♥凭条
So I did make an impression.
这么说我确实引起你注意了
Well, call me balmy, but I like to know
说我是疯子也好 但我需要知道
who's stalking me. I'm not stalking you.
谁在跟踪我 我没有跟踪你
You know, you've just been in my head for months.
几个月来你一直出现在我的脑海里
And then, you know, all of a sudden, you're here?
然后 突然之间 你出现在我眼前
Don't you want to know why?
你不想知道原因吗
I don't seek answers to questions that needn't be asked.
这种没意义的问题我没兴趣知道答案
Well, I do.
但我想知道
I don't know anything about you, but I feel like I should.
我不了解你 但我觉得我应该去了解你
Running into each other today-- that's destiny.
我们今天的邂逅 是命运的安排
Well, if it's destiny that you're after,
如果你想知道你的命运如何
then maybe you should take that 90 quid
那也许你就应该拿那90英镑
and put it on the lottery.
去买♥♥注彩票
You mean something to me.
你对我来说一定所有意义
You know, and maybe
也许...
I mean something to you, too.
我对你也是如此
A reason to elevate my personal security.
你提醒了我该更注意自己的人身安全
I have visions I can't control.
我脑中经常会不受控制地浮现一些画面
And sometimes, feelings.
有时候是感觉
Listen, Zed...
听着 泽德
I'm starting to like you. A little bit.
我开始有点喜欢你了
But not enough to let you stay,
但还没喜欢到让你留下的份上
so if you don't mind, would you...
所以你要是没别的事 就请...
What is that?
那是什么
Loneliness.
孤独
Pain.
痛苦
Desperation.
绝望
These things motivate you.
正是这些驱使着你前行
What kind of person is motivated by these things?
什么样的人才会被这些东西驱使
So much guilt, John Constantine.
内疚感如此强烈 约翰·康斯坦丁
Clairsentient.
原来你还会读心
Or maybe just a good guesser.
也没准只是蒙对了
Okay.
那好
You want answers?
你想知道答案吗
Let's see what you got.
让我瞧瞧你都看得见什么
Park it.
坐好
You'll do everything I say, you understand?
我怎么说你怎么做 明白吗
Yes. Close your eyes.
明白 闭上眼
I want you to see an image in your mind.
我要你在脑海中想象出这样一个景象
It's a total whiteout.
是一幅全白的画面
Absorbing all sound,
屏蔽所有声音
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表