剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
powerful,
强大起来
may unite against the dark.
团结一致对抗黑暗
Preacher, I made a huge mistake.
传教士 我犯了一个大错
I trusted the wrong man.
我误信了他人
See, uh, my friend John,
就是我的朋友 约翰
he doesn't care about me or anything that's happening here.
他根本不在乎我 或者这里正在发生的一切
I don't even know why he came.
我甚至不知道他来的目的是什么
And you don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
He had a dark purpose.
他的目的相当阴暗
You were right about me.
你之前说得没错
I want to believe.
我想寻求信仰
Recognizing the path you're on
认清自己所身处的道路
is the first step in changing direction.
是改变方向的第一步
I wish I could start all over.
我希望自己能获得新生
If your heart is true,
如果你是真心的
it's never too late to surrender your will to God.
那现在遵循上帝的意志还为时不晚
What do you know about baptism?
关于洗礼你知道多少
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
哈利路亚 赞美上帝
Amen!
阿门
You ready to leave your old life behind you?
准备好将你的过去抛诸身后了吗
I am.
是的
I baptize you now
在众位信徒的见证下
in front of these witnesses.
我将为你洗礼
In the name of the Father and of the Son
以圣父 圣子
and of the holy ghost.
以及圣灵之名
And everybody said amen!
大家祈祷吧
Amen!
阿门
Why?
为什么
Why would you...?
你为什么要...
I had to. Get off! Get off!
我必须这么做 走开 走开
Nancy,
南希
what's wrong?
你怎么了
Everybody run!
大家快跑
Look what you've done!
看看你们都干了些什么
This is what we were trying to avoid!
我们就是来阻止这一切的
Run to the church!
快去教堂
Come on!
快上来
Come on! Let's go!
快点 我们快走
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Get in there!
快进去
They're after the feather.
他们是为羽毛而来
Zed, you have to get it to Imogen.
泽德 你快去把羽毛交给伊莫金
Go out the back.
从后门走
What about you?
那你们怎么办
We can hold it here. go!
这里我们挡着 快去
It hurts so much.
我好痛苦
John is your best chance at getting that feather back.
约翰是你拿回羽毛的最大希望
What...?
那是...
What's it like?
那是种什么感觉
Pain.
痛苦
It comes in waves.
它如潮水般袭来
You feel helpless.
让你感到全然无助
You can't fight it.
你无力抵抗
It becomes about making it to the other side,
只能暗自强忍♥ 静候它离去
shrinking your world down to one fine point.
将你的全部意识凝缩到一点之上
When that wave melts away, you feel relief.
当一波终于过去后 你如释重负
Just for a moment,
但只有一小会
till it comes back to remind you.
直到另一波侵袭回来
So you feel pain now, but...
虽然你现在很痛苦 但是...
What was it like the first moment the sun hit your skin?
当第一缕阳光照到你皮肤上时是什么感觉
How good was that?
那感觉有多美好
Getting a little bit knackered here, mate.
我这快累死了 伙计
I could really use your help about now, yeah?
你就不能来帮帮我吗
I brought this on myself.
这都是我自作自受
Look, you got a little bit of power,
没错 你是获得了一些力量
and you got off your trolley, yeah? It happens.
然后失去了控制 这事常有发生
All we need to do is keep them at bay
我们要做的就是挡住他们
until Zed makes it to the angel,
直到泽德赶到天使那里
so just do us a bloody favor.
所以请你帮个忙
Pull your head out of your ass and give us a hand, yeah?
别在那自怨自艾了 来帮我一把 行吗
This was never a gift from God.
这根本不是上帝的恩赐
I never deserved it.
我根本不配
I've sinned,
我是个罪人
and this here's my punishment.
这就是我的惩罚
That angel gets her feather back,
那个天使拿回她的羽毛
and these bastards revert back to their mortal form.
这些混♥蛋♥就会变回正常人
It should be... any minute now!
说起来 应该就快了
I had too many that night.
我那晚喝多了
It was a deer, I told myself.
我跟自己说那不过是头鹿
I never went back to check.
我根本就没有回去看
I just left the mess behind.
我留下烂摊子就跑掉了
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I know it wasn't a deer!
我知道那不是头鹿
You killed a man.
你杀了人
I never told no one.
我从没告诉过任何人
Didn't want my daddy looking at me the way he always did.
我不想让父亲用那种眼神看我
You had a mortal sin on your soul when you nearly died,
你将死之时身负杀人罪孽
which means you weren't on your way to heaven
也就是说你看到天使的时候
when you saw the angel.
根本不是要去天堂
You were on your way to hell.
你是要下地狱
They're taking too long.
他们怎么还不回来
Will John come through?
约翰会成功吗
If it serves him.
如果对他有好处的话
Self-interest is natural for them.
自利是他们的本性
You noticed, too?
你也察觉到了 是吗
Right, they have no idea the gift they were given
他们得到这个世界的时候
when they got this world.
完全不知道这是多大的恩赐
We would have done better.
我们能做得更好
Do you believe that?
你这么觉得吗
Of course.
当然了
It's why we were put here.
因此我们才被安排于此
He gave them free will to stand on their own,
上帝赋予人类自♥由♥意志好让他们自力更生
but all they do is fall
但他们却选择了堕落
over and over...
一次又一次
And over and over and over.
罪孽深重 积重难返
We're nothing but crutches for His flawed creation.
我们不过是用来扶持上帝缺陷造物的工具罢了
We shouldn't be talking like this.
我们不该这么说的
Why not?
为什么
I want this world back, Manny.
我想夺回这个世界 曼尼
Just for ourselves.
让它重新属于我们
I got it!
我拿到了
You really think I was headed to hell?
你真的认为我当时要下地狱
Zed-- we can't let her give that feather to Imogen.
泽德 不能让她把羽毛给伊莫金
We have to stop her.
我们得去阻止她
Let's go.
快走
I deserve it!
是我罪有应得
This is not good.
这下糟了
It worked.
成功了
Beautifully.
完美至极
You're fallen.
你是堕天使
I have to admit, I thought a ghoul would deliver me the feather,
不得不说 我原以为残食鬼会把羽毛交给我
but thank you, Zed.
但还是谢谢了 泽德
Looks like my protection spell
看来我抵御恶灵来犯的防护咒
to keep evil out is keeping evil in.
成了困住恶灵的紧箍咒
A fallen angel finds a desperate bloke,
堕天使发现了一个绝望无助的可怜虫
intercepts him at the gates of hell
在地狱门口截住了他
and makes him think it's the gates of heaven.
让他以为自己是在天堂的门口
Zachary didn't take your feather.
不是扎克里抢走了你的羽毛
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表