剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Impatience.
耐心缺失
The psychic disease of the 21st century.
21世纪头号♥精神疾病
Where's the pendant?
挂坠在哪
Look around.
看看四周
What are they?
他们是什么人
Souls. Trapped.
游魂 无处脱身
Searching for a way out.
绝望地寻找出路
Can you see them?
你看得见他们吗
No.
看不见
What else do you see?
你还看见什么了
There's a train coming.
有列火车正在开过来
Is there?
是吗
Look, what are you doing?
你 你这是干什么
There's a train coming.
火车开过来了
Let go of me. Let go.
放开我 快放开
What are you doing?! There's a train coming!
你还在干嘛 火车来了
We have to get off the tracks!
我们得离开铁轨
Let go!
放开
Let go of me!
快放开我
What just happened?
刚才是怎么回事
Ghost train.
鬼魂列车
How come I can see these things?
我怎么会看见这些东西
It appears you have your father's gift.
看来你继承了你父亲的天赋
When you touch his necklace,
当你触摸他的项链时
it focuses your ability to see what he saw.
它助你集中能力看见你父亲见过的东西
There are worlds beyond ours.
我们的世界之外还有其他世界
Parallel planes of existence.
它们平行存在
Jasper tried to teach me, but, uh,
加斯帕尝试过教我 不过
I didn't have his knack.
我没有他的天分
So you were close.
这么说你们很要好
We can talk later. Right now we're prey.
待会儿再说 现在我们是猎物
Leave your car at your mum's. You're coming with us.
把车留在你妈这儿 你跟我们一起走
John was going to tell me about Jasper.
约翰本要告诉我关于加斯帕的事
I want to know how he died.
我想知道他是怎么死的
Bravely.
慷慨就义
You were there? That's enough of that.
你当时也在场吗 你问得够多了
I was just thinking that whatever's after me,
我在想不管追杀我的是什么
maybe it wants revenge for something my father did.
它可能是为我父亲做过的事前来报仇
I'm not concerned with the why.
我不担心其中缘由
I just want to send it packing,
我只想把它赶走
square my debt with your dad and be done.
偿还我欠你父亲的人情债 然后就两清了
Turn it down.
调小声点
I can't.
调不了
Chas!
查斯
John? John?
约翰 约翰
Astra?
阿斯特拉
It's following me.
它在跟着我
Make it go away.
快赶走它
Please.
求你了
Come here. I've got you.
快过来 我保护你
You can't have her!
你不能抓走她
You can't save her.
你救不了她
You can't have her!
你不能抓走她
You can't have her!
不能抓走她
John, get me out of here!
约翰 快带我离开这儿
John, get us out of here!
约翰 带我们离开这儿
Help us!
快救救我们
John, help us!
约翰 快帮我们一把
My foot's jammed under!
我脚卡在下面了
Do something!
做些什么
Please!
求你了
All right, keep your hair on.
好的 别慌
Oh... Okay.
好的
The Sacred Cross commands you.
圣十字命令你
The Star of David commands you.
六芒星命令你
The Omkar, the Lotus, the Shahada command you.
诸界真言命令你
Flee this place.
离开此地
Flee this place!
离开此地
Disperges in ventum!
随风消散
Be not and be gone!
速速退散
I think I got it. Get her out of there, Chas! Yeah.
我应该控制住它了 快救她出来 查斯 好
The Omkar, the Lotus, the Shahada command you.
诸界真言命令你
The Omkar, the Lotus, the Shahada command you.
诸界真言命令你
The Omkar, the Lotus, the Shahada command you.
诸界真言命令你
John, here.
约翰 这里
Go!
过去
Chas, look out!
查斯 小心
No! No! No.
不 不 不
There are millions of demons.
恶魔数以百万
We need to figure out which one of them has you marked for death.
我们得弄清是哪个想置你于死地
Don't worry, we'll be safe here.
别担心 我们在这儿很安全
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
After what just happened to Chas?
查斯刚遭遇不测你还这么说
Things aren't always what they appear to be, luv.
有时所见并非事情真♥相♥ 亲爱的
You want to make it out of this alive,
你想要活着逃过此劫
you need to understand that.
就得明白这点
I don't understand half of what you're saying.
你说的话多半我都听不明白
Do you ever say anything clearly?
能说些清楚易懂的话吗
This house belonged to your father.
这栋房♥子属于你的父亲
If this day ever came,
我向他承诺过
I promised him
要是时机到了
that I would put these keys in your hands.
我会把这些钥匙交到你手里
Is that clear enough for you?
这下说得够明白了吗
Jasper stayed here now and then to watch over you.
加斯帕有时会来这 为了守护你
But he had to keep his distance
但他得保持距离
for your safety naturally.
自然也是为了你的安全着想
There's nothing natural about this.
这一切根本就不自然
This is insane!
这也太疯狂了
You could survive an apocalypse down here.
在这儿简直可以躲过世界末日
Yeah, or start one.
或者掀起一场灾难
Jasper used this place for divination.
加斯帕会在这里占卜
No one could find trouble faster than your father.
没人能比你父亲更快找到麻烦
Literally.
毫不夸张
Oh, I'd put that down, luv, before it puts you down.
你最好在它放倒你之前把它放下
This looks like a map of Atlanta.
看起来像是亚特兰大地图
What's with these locations?
这些是什么地方
Illusion Falls?
幻觉瀑布是什么
Jasper taught himself cartography.
加斯帕自学了绘制地图
Started drawing his own maps based on what he saw.
并开始将其所见绘制成地图
You said that he could find trouble?
你说他能找出"麻烦"吗
It's called scrying.
那叫占卜
Hold your pendant over a map, you'll see.
只要把你的吊坠放在地图上方 就能看见了
Ah! Here it is.
找到了
I found the demon that's haunting you.
我找到那只追杀你的恶魔了
It goes by the name of Furcifer.
它叫伏西法
That bloody angel was right.
该死的天使说对了
The stakes are rising.
情况越来越严重
What angel? Keep your eyes on the map.
什么天使 把注意力集中在地图上
Furcifer draws its strength from electricity.
伏西法从电力中吸取力量
It can manifest lightning and tempests.
它能操控闪电和暴风雨
That's how it could control the power lines and the dead bodies.
所以它才能控制输电线以及死尸
Ow! Ow! Oh, oh, hold it.
痛 痛 忍♥住
Let the blood drop.
让血滴下去
Oh, my God, what is that?!
我的天呐 这是什么
What you asked for.
就是你要找的
Trouble.
麻烦
Edgewood Avenue.
埃奇伍德大街
So, what? Like, something bad's happening here?
所以那里有坏事发生吗
Will happen. We have to do something.
会有的 我们得做点什么
We are, all right?
我们会的
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表