剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
He didn't.
他不知道
That recorder has John reciting exorcism rituals
约翰用那个录音机录下了
in 50 different languages.
50种不同语言的驱魔仪式
Ceremonial Tibetan Phurba.
藏式祭祀降魔杵
Is that part of the ritual, too?
这也是仪式的一部分吗
I hope not.
希望不是
If John can't exorcise the demon himself,
如果约翰驱逐不了那恶魔的话
this will definitely do the trick.
用这个一定可以
So why don't we just use this?
那我们为什么不直接用它
Using that means
使用它就意味着
plunging that blade into John's heart.
把它插入约翰的心脏
If that demon gets the best of him,
如果那恶魔真的控制了他
that's what John wants us to do.
这就是约翰想让我们做的事
Okay.
好吧
Figure out how you're getting in?
想到进去的方法了吗
Yep.
对
Over there.
看那边
They look like hookers.
看着像一帮妓♥女♥
That's 'cause they are.
因为她们就是
I grew up near a prison like this.
我就在这样的监狱附近长大
I know exactly how they work.
我知道其中门道
See you on the inside.
我们里面见
Excuse me. Pardon me.
抱歉 抱歉
Pardon me.
抱歉
Hi.
你好
Hola. Um...
你好
I need to...
我要...
Aw, screw it.
不管了
Official business for El Diablo.
让开 我来给魔王传话的
You have a conjugal visit.
你老婆来看你了
Well, I can't really say I'm in the mood, mate.
我现在可没这个心情 哥们
I know what it looks like.
我知道这看起来是什么样子
Don't get any ideas.
别想歪了
You took a hell of a risk, sneaking in here like this.
你这么偷溜进来是有很大风险的
Bright spot like you should know better.
聪明如你应该很清楚
Thought you could use a friend.
我觉得如今你应该需要朋友
No. No, no!
不 别过来
Demon wants to sow his oats.
恶魔一直试图控制我
So far, it's only been able to take control
目前 它只有在受威胁时
when it's under threat, but...
占据上风 但是
it's wheedling its way in like a tick.
它正在一点一滴地侵蚀我
I won't be able to hold it back much longer.
我快控制不住它了
I made a mistake, Zed.
我错了 泽德
We can fix it, okay?
我们可以弥补的
As soon as Chas gets here,
等查斯一到这儿
we'll get that thing out of you.
我们就把它从你体内弄出来
I-I brought the recorder with your spells
我 我带了你录了咒语的录音机
andand the holy water... No.
还 还有圣水 不
This is my fight, from here on out.
从现在起 这是我自己的战斗
It's our fight.
这是我们的战斗
Does this mean that we're friends again?
这是说我们又是朋友了吗
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的
I told the guards that one of their prisoners
我跟守卫说里面有位囚犯
was in need of spiritual comfort.
需要精神安慰
Even a place like this respects the cross.
就算是这种地方也有信仰的
Better put this on.
最好把这个穿上
A nun's habit?
修女装
White shirt, black pants.
白衣黑裤
Figured you could use a change.
想着你可能也需要换衣服
It's good to have you back, luv.
真高兴你回来了 亲爱的
I need to know...
我需要知道
should I be scared?
我该害怕吗
For John, I mean?
我是说约翰
He's in a bad way.
他状况很不好
But John believes he has every situation under control,
但约翰认为一切都在他的掌控之中
and he makes you believe.
而且他还能让你也如此相信
That's his magic.
这就是他的魔力所在
And his curse.
也是他的诅咒
Zed, if we make it through this,
泽德 如果我们度过了此劫
you should leave him and never look back.
你应该离开他 不要再回来了
I wish someone had given me that advice.
我真希望那时有人能给我这个建议
It's arranged.
安排好了
We'll be left alone.
没人会来打扰
All right.
好的
Tie me down.
把我绑起来吧
Make it nice and tight.
可要绑紧点
Our help is in the name of the Lord,
达致天堂通明人间的主
who has made heaven and earth.
我们向您寻求帮助
The Lord be with you.
主与你同在
The Lord be with you.
主与你同在
The Lord be with you.
主与你同在
What's wrong?
怎么了
At this stage of demon possession, the holy water
到了恶魔附身的这个阶段 沾到圣水
should cause a violent reaction.
应该会产生强烈反应的
It's been too long.
太久了
It's in me too deep.
它侵蚀的太深了
What's going on out there?
外面出什么事了
The Brujeria,
妖巫团
they are not happy with you, John!
他们对你很生气 约翰
Identify yourself!
你是何人
I've been known as Nahash,
人们叫我那哈什
the trickster,
幻象大♥师♥
and now as Vicente.
现在我叫做韦森特
And you know me as you know all
所有尘世之诱惑
earthly temptation.
都来自我
He's the tempter.
他是诱惑者
The original serpent from the Garden of Eden.
伊甸园之蛇
So, what have the Brujeria promised you, then?
妖巫团许诺了你什么
No promises.
没有许诺
They gave me release,
他们释放了我
so I could rain darkness down on your... sinful world.
这样我就可以将邪恶带至这个罪恶世界
I came to end your life!
我是来结束你的生命的
But now I can see
但如今我发现了
what a mistake that would be.
杀了你会是个错误
In a short matter of time, you won't be my enemy...
很快 你就不再是我的敌人
You'll be my ally.
你将是我的盟友
Annie, the knife.
安妮 刀子
You have to end this now.
你必须动手了
I can't stop it, Annie!Do this now, or...
我控制不住了 安妮 动手 否则
No, you'll die!
不行 你会死的
He knows.
他知道
No, don't!
不 住手
Anne Marie...
安·玛丽
Hands up!
举起手来
Arriba! Now!
快举起手来
I wasn't sure it would be you coming back.
我不敢肯定醒过来的是不是你
I'm hanging by a thread here.
我已经快抵抗不住了
Where's Zed?
泽德呢
She managed to get outside during the alarm.
事发后她趁乱逃出去了
I talked the guards into letting me stay with you.
我说服了警卫让我留下来陪你
That knife was your one way out.
那把刀是你唯一的后路
You should've done it, honey.
你该动手的 亲爱的
And what would your angel say?
那你的天使会怎么想
Probably would've shaken your hand.
很可能会跟你握手表示感谢
Could use a hand!
来帮把手
Ah, it's alive.
活过来了
Might want to get him out of there.
快把他弄出来吧
It's hot as hell in these things.
这里面简直要热死了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
So...
那么...
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表