剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
She was a daughter of one of John's friends.
她是约翰一个朋友的女儿
She was possessed.
她被恶魔附身了
Nobody knew what to do, how to save her.
没人知道该怎么办 该怎么去救她
John?
而约翰
He had a plan.
他想到了个计划
Astra?
是阿斯特拉吗
I heard you mention that name before.
之前我听到你提及了这个名字
What happened to her?
她最后怎么样了
Hey, man.
别这样 哥们
I'm sure you did what you could.
我相信你已经尽了全力
You cared enough to try, and that's what counts.
你关心她 有心救她 这才是最重要的
Gary!
加里
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You mind if I ask you a few questions?
介意我问你们几个问题吗
I already told everybody-- we didn't see anything.
我已经说过了 我们什么都没看见
Look, I know what you're thinking.
听着 我知道你在想什么
If I tell this guy what I saw,
如果我告诉这家伙看到的一切
he's gonna think I'm crazy, right?
他一定会以为我疯了 对吗
Look, we just want to go home.
我们只想赶快回家
Please.
求你了
Two minutes, that's all I need.
耽误你们两分钟就好
There were bugs.
我看到了虫子
Lots of bugs.
好多虫子
Is that so?
真的吗
When the woman died,
那个女人死的时候
they just came up out of her, like a swarm.
一大群虫子从她体内钻了出来
I mean, most people had run off by then,
那时候大多数人都已经跑了
but we were still there.
但我们还在那里
What happened to them after they left the woman?
那些虫子从女人体内出来后怎么样了
Well, that's where it gets real crazy
这就是最疯狂之处
because they just flew into a swarm
它们就那么在空中盘旋
and then there was this guy, this, uh...
然后来了一个人...
a meat delivery guy,
一个肉品送货员
and they all just flew right into him.
它们就直接飞进了他体内
You happen to catch the name of the company
你有没有碰巧看见那个送货员
the delivery guy worked for?
是哪家公♥司♥的
There was a pig and a cow dancing on his shirt.
他衣服上有猪和牛跳舞的标志
Dancing, were they?
跳舞 是吗
Wow, that's something I'd like to see.
那我还真想看看呢
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
You wouldn't be laughing if you knew what was in store for you.
要是知道这里即将发生什么 你们就笑不出来了
There anyone in here?
有人吗
Ah, this gets more fun by the second.
这真是越来越有趣了
Anyone in here still alive?
还有活着的人吗
Preferably not possessed and feeling peckish?
最好不是被恶魔附身的饿鬼
Hello. Uh, Jo.
你好啊 乔
Well, we can chat later,
我们可以晚点再认识
but right now I'm addressing the entity inside you.
现在 里面的附身之魔听好了
How the bloody hell did a scuzzy little toe rag like you
像你这样一个邋遢的窝囊废
manage to capture a thing like that?
怎么会捉得住那样的恶魔
What happened?
发生什么了
You okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay, more like?
或许该我问 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
You find it, the demon?
你找到它了吗 那个恶魔
You sure know how to pick them, Gary.
你还真是会挑 加里
May be the Rising Darkness, but, uh,
或许是黑暗崛起之故
it's stronger than any hunger demon I've ever encountered.
它比我遇到过的所有饿灵都要强大
I've trapped it for now,
我暂时把它困住了
but it'll be loose again soon enough.
但困不了多久
We need to identify it with absolute certainty
我们必须弄清这恶魔的来历
to put it down for good.
才能彻底消灭它
You know, maybe...
说不定...
maybe this will help.
说不定这个能帮到你
There's no "Maybe" about it, luv.
这不是"说不定"啊 亲爱的
If they're authentic.
如果这东西可信的话
Well, earlier today,
今天早些时候
Gary and I, we touched,
我触碰到了加里
and I experienced a...
然后我就经历了一次...
a psychic transference.
一次精神转移
You, uh...
你们...
touched?
触摸了
No. No, no, not like that.
不不 不是你想的那样
I mean, we only touched for, like, a second.
我们只接触了几秒而已
But the connection...
但是那种联♥系♥...
it wasn't like I was just in his head,
似乎我不只是进入了他的意识
'cause it was deeper than that.
而是进入了更深处
I felt his pain
我感受到了他的痛苦
and his guilt
他的愧疚
and his addiction.
和他的毒瘾
And after...
然后就是...
His withdrawal symptoms.
他的戒瘾症状
You got all the lows and none of the highs.
你得感受戒瘾的痛苦 却一点没享受到嗑药的高♥潮♥
Rough deal, I'd say.
不得不说 真是不公平
It's probably best
你们两个小家伙
if you two kids keep your hands to yourself.
最好从现在开始别再动手动脚的了
For now.
暂时先这样
All right?
好吗
I'm off to see a man about a dog.
我有点急事就先行告辞了
Or, rather, a shaman about a bloody demon.
准确地说 是去找个萨满问问这个恶魔的事
Not hungry?
不饿吗
Not particularly, mate.
不太饿 老兄
I expected you sooner.
你比我预料的要来得晚
The goat entrails indicated yesterday
昨天山羊内脏向我预示了
as your time of arrival.
你将到来的时间
Well, don't believe everything you read, Nommo.
占卜的内容不可尽信 诺莫
Check out today's Inquirer,
看看今天的《调查者报》
and they'll have you believing a virus is sweeping the city.
你就会知道有种病毒正在这座城市肆虐
But you know better.
但你知道真♥相♥并不如此
Not about most things, but, uh...
虽然不是很清楚 可是我知道...
afraid it's less a case of runny nose,
恐怕不是感冒流鼻涕那么简单
more a case of nasty hunger demon.
而是一只可恶的饥饿恶魔
The problem's contained for the moment,
问题虽然暂时被控制住了
but I need answers to finish it off.
但我需要想办法彻底解决它
We've traced it back as far as Sudan,
我们已经知道了它来自苏丹
but we're not sure if that's where it originated.
但不确定那里是否是它最早出现的地方
Sudan?
苏丹
Khartoum.
喀土穆
Used to call this poor sod home
它在这里兴风作浪之前
before it flew the coop.
曾被封印这家伙体内
Demon you seek is called Mnemoth.
你要找的恶魔被称作饿灵
How do we stop it?
怎么才能阻止它
I don't know.
我不知道
There's a way for us to discover it together,
有个办法能让我们一起找到答案
but it requires some... travel.
但那需要一次... 旅行
So, by travel, you mean trip.
我想 你说的旅行就是嗑药吧
A shared vision.
共享幻象
I can guide you through it,
我可以引导你
but you need to see it the way I do,
但你需要以我的方式 透过我的眼睛
through my eyes.
来看到它
It's been a while since I've taken any psychedelics.
我有好久没服用过迷幻剂了
Most of them make me puke these days.
现在大多数迷幻剂都会让我恶心
This isn't most psychedelics.
这不是普通的迷幻剂
The Mist may well be the most powerful drug in the world.
迷雾可能是世界上最强大的药剂
Once taken, its effects last forever.
一旦服用药效就会永远持续
Well, you know me--
你也知道我...
I'm game for a laugh,
我这个人是喜欢玩
but forever seems a bit excessive, no?
但永远似乎有点过了吧 不是吗
The Nectar of Nhialic.
丁卡神之甘露
A natural counteragent.
一种天然的反作用剂
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表