这样的生活我可以适应
I could get used to this.x7f
史黛拉
Stella?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我感觉好孤单 没你我活不下去
I felt so lonely. I can't survive without you.
凯西议员 苏珊·维勒 政♥治♥顾问
Alderman Casey, Susan Weller. Political consultant.
我认为你在全国也大有前途
I think you've got a national future ahead of you
我很乐意帮你成功
and I can get you there.
我可能还有机会
I might actually have a shot
领养路易
at fostering Louie after all.
-什么 -你们俩之间有特殊的感情
- What? - You two have a connection.
我不会对此视而不见
I won't let that go unnoticed.
我无法不去想
I can't stop going over it in my head.
队长对不会草率下决定
Chief never makes the decision lightly.
他大错特错
Well, he was dead wrong!
队长
Hey, Chief.
下班前你真的要吗
Do you really need these by end of shift,
我们能多考虑一阵子吗
or can we think on them some?
我当云梯队候补队员的第三天
On my third shift as candidate on Truck,
在苏必利尔大火中就失去了米奇·菲洛
we lost Mikey Philo in the Superior fire.
我们都回到局里
We all got back to the house,
脱下我们的消防装备 穿上我们的工作靴
pulled off our turnout gear, put on our work boots.
米奇的靴子一个月都没人动
Mikey's boots had just stood untouched for a month.
那是一种提醒
That was a reminder.
填这些就为了没有遗憾
These are about having no regrets.
所以都下班前交吧
So... end of shift, please.
比我想象的更难
It was tougher than I expected.
是啊 这是值得传承的传统
Yeah, well, it's a tradition worth bringing back.
队长
Chief.
抱歉我迟到了 伙计们
Hey, sorry I'm late, guys.
去我办公室 我们谈谈
Let's go talk in my office.
如果没什么重要的 我还是换衣服
If it's all the same to you, I'd like to get changed
开始工作吧
and get to work.
好啊 去换衣服吧
Okay, go get dressed.
不用说 各位
It goes without saying, people,
无论他需要什么 我们都要尽力
we are here for him, whatever he needs.
道森 有人找 在器械室
Dawson, someone here to see you, apparatus floor.
卡佩尔小姐
Hey, Ms. Cantrell.
我去上班的路上突然想起来
I was on my way in and realized I'm still waiting
你的生活状况表还没有交
for an update on your living situation.
我知道 快好了
I know. I'm close.
就差一点了
Just dotting a couple of "I"s.
我急着要帮路易找领养家庭
I'm under pressure to place Louie with a family.
-好的 -这周内
- Okay... - This week.
我一下班就去看一栋公♥寓♥
I'm looking at an apartment as soon as shift's over
很适合我们住
that's be perfect for us.
给我三天 最多四天
Give me three, four days tops,
你们就能来检查房♥屋了
and I'll be ready for a home inspection.
我很同情你 真的
I sympathize. I do.
但有很多条件好的领养家庭在等
But there are other worthy foster families in line,
为了孩子的健康着想 我不能再拖了
and for the child's well-being, I can't delay any longer.
就两天
Two days.
61号♥救护车 紧急任务
Ambulance 61, emergency upgrade.
-我会搞定的 -一号♥急救计划...
- I'll make it work. - EMS plan one...
吉米 你真的可以吗
Jimmy, are you sure about this?
可以的 我们走
Yeah, let's go.
好 你们好了就告诉我
All right, let me know when you guys are done.
吉米
Jimmy,
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
吉米 快来
Jimmy, come on.
布罗利 你哥哥的事我很遗憾
Borrelli, I'm sorry about your brother.
谢谢 队长
Thanks, Chief.
海切尔队长 需要我们做什么
Where do you need us, Chief Hatcher?
有几个烟尘吸入者在那边 152号♥
I've got some smoke inhalation victims over there by 152.
伦道夫
Randolph!
-没事吧 -大家没事吧
- Okay? - Everybody okay?
贝尔泽 格莱姆斯 听到了吗
Belzer, Grimes, do you copy?
回答我
Report!
把他放下来
Set him down.
楼层板塌了 我们在过道发现了他
The floor gave away. We found him in the hallway.
他看起来很干净
He looks pretty clean.
他离坍塌点多远
How far was he from the collapse?
大概50英尺
About 50 feet.
没有脉搏
I'm not getting a pulse.
他心脏病发了
He's having a heart attack.
-我马上开始心肺复苏 -好
- I'm gonna start compressions. - Okay.
-会死吗 -不会
- Is he dying? - No way.
加油 伙计 撑住
Come on, man. Come on.
-吉米 慢一点 -布罗利 冷静点
- Hey, Jimmy, slow down. - Borrelli, calm down.
-呼吸 -吉米 吉米
- Breathe. - Jimmy. Jimmy.
呼吸啊
Breathe.
吉米 停下
Jimmy, stop.
你看着我
Hey, hey, look at me.
看着我 我需要你冷静下来
Look at my face. I need you to calm down.
深呼吸 放慢节奏
Just breathe. Nice steady rhythm.
给他上仪器 我们会救回他的
I'm gonna put the pads on him. We've got this.
好了 伙计们 把他抬走
All right, guys, pull him out.
室颤 充电
He's in V-fib. Charging.
离手
Clear.
好了 有脉搏了
All right, there it is. Pulse is good.
窦性心动过速 扶他上救护车
Sinus tach. Let's get him on the rig.
2个卧室 1个半卫生间
道森家找得怎么样了
Hey, how goes the hunt for Chez Dawson?
我在等经纪人
I'm waiting on my realtor.
本来约好后天我们一起去看♥房♥♥子
We're supposed to see a place the day after tomorrow,
但我得早点去看
but I-I've got to see it sooner.
-这些是什么 -备选的
- What are these? - Backups.
人造石工作台面 不错
Caesarstone countertops. Fancy.
超了预算三百块
300 over budget.
知道吗
Ooh, you know what?
这是个疯狂的主意 但是辛迪和我
This is a crazy idea, but Cindy and I,
车♥库♥上有间出租屋
we got an in-law apartment above our garage.
你愿意赶走蝙蝠一家子吗
You would actually evict that family of bats?
不 我很感激 但我想找的是
No, I appreciate it, guys, but I'm looking for something
已经万事俱备的屋子
that's already set up and ready to go.
好吧
All right.
有个更简单的解决方案
There is a simpler solution.
搬回来跟我住
Move back in with me.
西弗莱德会理解
Severide will understand,
儿童与家庭服务部会觉得那里不错
and the place will look great to the DCFS.
马特 不
Matt, no.
我们都知道那不是你想要的
We both know that's not what you want.
喂
Hello.
好 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
很好
Okay, great.
他们现在就能带我看♥房♥♥ 我可以...
They can show the place right now if I...
去吧
Yeah, go.
谢谢 我这就来
Thank you. I'm on my way.
什么 天啊
What? Oh, my God.
谁惹上麻烦了吗
Uh-oh. Who's in trouble?
你觉得是谁
Ohh, who do you think?
因为没去看格兰特的演出 他一直在给我发短♥信♥
Grant's been texting nonstop since I didn't go to his gig.
他还在吸毒吗
He still using?
四分钟前
Four minutes ago:
希望你慢慢被烧死
"I hope you burn to death slowly."
两分钟前
Two minutes ago:
抱歉 亲爱的 我爱你
"I'm sorry, baby. I love you."
你想让我跟他谈谈吗
You want me to talk to him?
考虑到我们的过去 我觉得他最不想
Given our history, I think you're probably the last person
跟你谈了
that he wants to talk to.
但你能做什么呢
Oh, but what can you do?
这件事让我真的很有压力
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表