我们走
Let's go.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
我想如果马多克斯能为了交易
I guess if Maddox is willing
放火烧了一栋大楼
to torch a building to close a deal,
他一定也做得出栽赃嫁祸这种事
he'd have no qualms about hiring someone to set you up.
这个叫维勒的家伙会追查下去吗
Is this Wheeler guy gonna follow up on it?
我得给他提供更多证据 不能只是猜测
I have to bring him something more than just my suspicion.
我必须找出塞丽娜和马多克斯之间的联♥系♥
I need to find a hard link between Serena and Maddox.
我会打给安东尼奥
I'll call Antonio
看他能不能帮你查出点什么
and see if he can do anymore digging for you.
我会跟里德尔谈谈
I'll talk to Riddle.
如果你是因为纵火调查被人嫁祸
If you're being targeted over an arson investigation,
消防局一定会支持你
CFD needs to have your back.
我该去找杰米谈谈
I should reach out to Jaime.
就是你那个为马多克斯效力的律师朋友
That's your lawyer friend who went to go work for Maddox?
如果她有什么线索
If she could shed any light on this--
我叫你们进来不是让你们
I didn't bring you all here hoping that
来为我解决这个麻烦的
you would solve this mess for me.
当然 队长 但我们都会尽力
Of course not, Chief, but we're gonna do all we can.
谢谢
Thanks.
这政策蠢透了
It's a silly policy,
告诉你主管这是我说的
and you can tell your supervisor I said so.
休闲车注册在丹佛的一家租赁公♥司♥下面
RV is registered to a rental company in Denver.
但他们不肯告诉我是谁租的
They won't tell me who rented it--
敏感顾客信息政策
sensitive customer information.
我们叫他李奥纳多吧
Let's name him Leonardo.
我对爬行动物没什么研究
I don't know much about reptiles,
但它看起来似乎有些不对劲
but something seems wrong with him.
大伙 博登说过要好好照顾这玩意
Guys, Boden said to take care of that thing.
要是在我们手上死了...
if it dies on our watch--
我给这大家伙买♥♥了吃的
I got food for the big boy.
但乌龟行动好像有点迟缓
But the tortoise is acting super sluggish.
有人给它水吗 它可能是脱水了
Well, anybody give him water? He could be dehydrated.
好吧 我去给它弄点水
Okay, I'll get it some water.
脱水 好吧 看来不是太糟
Dehydrated, okay, that's not so bad.
我们给他喝点柠檬汁吧
We'll get him some lemonade.
怎么样 弗雷迪
What's happening, Freddie?
你好吗
Oh, yo, what up?
克鲁兹
Cruz.
伙计 你口渴吗
Hey, buddy, you thirsty, hmm?
我很敬佩你对弗雷迪做的一切
I appreciate what you're doing for Freddie,
你给他做了榜样
The example you're setting,
但如今他在这似乎过得有点太舒服了
but he's making himself a little too at home around here.
我会跟他谈谈 没问题
I'll talk to him. No problem.
我们得立一些规矩
We need some ground rules:
不能待太久 只有你在的时候能来
Shorter visits only when you're here,
而且他不能妨碍我们工作
only if he doesn't get in the way,
不管怎么说
and at some point,
小鸟总归是要离巢的
little bird's got to leave the nest.
但那天你说这里随时欢迎他
But the other day, you said he was welcome.
我是说过 但现在我说我们得立点规矩了
I did, and now I'm saying we need ground rules.
当然 明白了
Sure, got it.
-好的 没问题 -谢谢
- Yup, okay, sure. - Thank you.
我会让丹妮丝都发过去
I'll have Denise send it all over.
好的 谢谢 艾略特
Yup, thanks, Elliot.
你就喜欢给女孩子惊喜 是吗
You like to surprise a girl, don't you?
还在生气呢
Still mad, huh?
坐吧
Please, sit.
背着这么深的怨恨一定累坏了
Carrying around a grudge that big must be exhausting.
-我不会久留 -凯利
- This won't take long. - Kelly...
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你恢复原职了吗
Did you get your rank reinstated?
还没 会恢复的
Not yet, I will.
我被提拔成为合伙人是因为
My big promotion-- making partner,
我拉来马多克斯后他们不得不这样做
they had to do it after I landed Maddox,
但是他们不让我担任何责任
but they don't give me any more responsibility
也不尊重我 其实也挺侮辱人的
or show me much respect, so it's pretty insulting actually.
-那你为什么留在这里 -为了钱
- So why do you stay? - The money.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
说吧
Name it.
我的队长陷入了法律纠纷
My battalion chief is in legal trouble,
有个女人指控他人身伤害
some woman accusing him of assault.
这显然是污蔑
It's obviously a set-up,
我们相信肯定是马多克斯指使的
and we're pretty sure that Maddox is behind it.
她叫塞丽娜·霍姆斯
Her name is Serena Holmes.
我想知道马多克斯有没有付她钱
I need to find out if Maddox is paying her off.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about it.
-我真的不知道 -但你可以查出来
- I honestly don't. - But you can find out.
凯利 你是在要我调查并泄露
Kelly, you are asking me to dig up and disclose
客户的私人信息
personal information on my client.
这严重违背了职业准则
That is a serious breach of ethics.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很有趣
You know, it's funny.
你为了争第一什么都肯做
You'll do whatever it takes to get ahead.
有人来找你帮忙
Someone else asks for a hand,
你就突然开始扯道德的事
suddenly you're all about ethics.
你这日子过得可真痛苦
Hell of a life you've made for yourself.
你能站在女性的角度帮帮我吗
Hey, can I get a female perspective on something?
当一个女孩说"我很开心
Okay, when a girl says, "I had a fun time.
我们应该再来一次" 这是说明
We should do it again," Does that mean
她很开心 她想再来一次
that she had a fun time and she wants to do it again,
还是说她觉得非常一般
or does that mean that she had an average time
根本不在乎还会不会有下一次
and really couldn't care less if she ever saw your face again?
再说一次
One more time.
布莱特在宴会那晚说
Brett, night of the gala:
"我很开心 我们应该再来一次"
"I had a fun time. We should do it again."
我应该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with that?
你觉得开心吗
Okay, did you have a fun time?
你觉得你们应该再来一次吗
Do you think you should do it again?
-是啊 -那就再约她出去
- Yeah. - Then ask her out again
别这么蠢
and stop being a dope.
伙计们 乌龟要潜逃了
Hey, guys, the tortoise is getting away.
穆奇 你...你准备阻止它吗
Mouch, you-- you gonna stop it?
急什么
What's the rush?
伙计们 这也太无聊了
Okay, guys, this is getting old.
咱们给它在车♥库♥里清出一块地
Let's just clear a spot out on the apparatus floor,
给它搞个窝
and we'll rig up an enclosure for him.
快点 以免它跑了
Come on. Before he gets away.
这边吧 感觉这地方不错
Over here. Looks like a good spot.
跟博登谈得怎么样
How'd it go with Boden?
布莱特 我想问你点事
Hey, Brett, I wanted to ask you something.
她在这儿呢
There she is.
湛蓝大眼的奇迹缔造者
It's the miracle worker with the big, blue eyes.
天啊 我超爱格柏雏菊
Oh, my God, I love Gerber daisies.
这是我的直觉
I had a feeling.
真的吗 你...你怎么...
Wow, really? How--how did you--
我跟我的搭档说到过
I said something to my partner about it
我们推你经过医院花店时说的
when we wheeled you past the hospital flower shop.
被发现了
You got me.
-你是奥斯丁吧 -没错
- Um, Austin, right? - Yeah.
你的腿怎么样了
How's--how's your leg?
他们做了磁共振 只是肌肉擦伤
Oh, they did an MRI. Just a muscle tear.
没什么大不了的
It's no biggie.
我只是想谢谢你把我照顾得那么好
I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me.
那你给我们的副队长带花了吗
Did you bring flowers for my lieutenant?
因为是他把你从着火的车辆里拖出来的
'Cause he's the one that ?pulled you out of a burning car.
61号♥救护车 有人晕到
Ambulance 61, person collapsed.
-圣礼街和沃纳特街交叉口 -我得走了
- Sacrament and Walnut. - I got to go.
谢谢你的花
Thank you for the flowers.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表