我还不知道你的名字
I never got your name.
希尔薇
Oh, um, Sylvie.
希尔薇 如果你能让我偶尔
Sylvie, I would be over the moon
请你吃个午饭的话 我会非常高兴
if you let me buy you lunch sometime.
混球
Jackass.
我出来清扫 就发现他在玉米地里
I came in to do clean up-- found him in the corn.
他死了吧
He's dead, isn't he?
血压很低
Blood pressure's low.
体温也很低
Body temp is really low too.
他肯定在这里躺了很久
He must've been lying here for hours.
也许他的钱包里有医疗身份牌
Maybe he has some medical ID in his wallet.
-没有钱包 -他可能是流浪汉
- No wallet. - Well, he's probably homeless.
他们经常会来偷我们的食物
They come in here and steal our food.
瞳孔大小一样 没看到有头部外伤
Pupils are equal. I don't see any sign of head trauma.
我要对他进行团注
All right, I'm gonna bolus him,
提高他的血压 希望能醒过来
get his pressure up. Hopefully he comes to.
血糖才20
Whoa, blood sugar's only 20.
好 注射一支D50
All right, amp a D50.
应该能帮他缓过来
That'll help him come around.
上升到120
It's up to 120.
团注也没有用
Bolus isn't working either.
血压还是很低
Pressure's still low.
抬他上担架送到医院去吧
Let's get him on the backboard and trauma him to med.
这个神秘人醒来以后
When mystery man wakes up,
跟他说他毁了我们的玉米田
tell him he ruined our corn bin.
好 我们绝对会告诉他的
Yeah, we'll be sure to do that.
神奇的无名氏
Not your typical john doe.
吉米说今天早上博登让你待命
Hey, Jimmy said Boden pulled you aside this morning.
一切都还好吧
Everything go okay?
没什么
It was nothing.
你的性感病人和雏菊是怎么回事
What's up with hot victim and the daisies?
-他约你出去吗 -他给了我他的名片
- He ask you out? - He gave me his card.
我是说 他的确很可爱
I mean, he's definitely cute.
非常啦...你要打给他吗
Very...You gonna call him?
我不知道 你不觉得他太圆滑了吗
I don't know. Does he seem too smooth to you?
感觉好像是玩玩的
Like he's kind of a player?
布莱特 你是想找人结婚吗
Brett, you looking to get married?
你就是要找玩玩的
Player's what you need.
我只是想说
All I'm saying is,
我们共同负责照看这只动物
we collectively assumed responsibility for this animal,
但结果却要我在轮班时带他回家
but somehow I'm the one who had to take him home between shifts.
穆奇 能消停会儿吗 别激动
Mouch, would you shush. Relax.
现在特鲁迪不愿在我家过夜了
Now Trudy won't spend the night at my place.
-她说家里一股乌龟味 -是吗
- She says it smells like turtle. - Yeah?
有什么能效劳的
Help you guys?
我们来找那辆烧坏的房♥车
Uh, yeah, we're here about that burned-out RV you got over there.
你们是车主吗
You the owner?
不 我们想找丢弃这辆车的司机
No, we're trying to locate the driver who abandoned it.
希望你能让我们进去瞧瞧
We're hoping you can let us poke around inside
看他有没有在车里留下什么线索
for any personal affects he may have left behind.
这车不是你们的
You don't own the thing,
但你们想让我同意你们进去翻查
but you want me to let you root around inside.
对
Yeah.
三美元
$3?
兄弟 我们是消防员
Hey, pal, we're the firefighters
车里那火是我们灭的
who put out that fire.
那个司机的一些财物在我们这里
We have some property that belongs to the driver,
我们只想还给他
and we just want to give it back to him.
我想我能帮上你们
I think I can help you out.
那家伙的钱包落在驾驶台了
Guy left his wallet in the console.
谁会这么匆忙弃掉一辆房♥车
Who abandons a camper in such a hurry
连钱包都落下了
that they leave behind a wallet?
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你找到这钱包时 里面就没钱吗
I supposed it was empty when you found it.
-不是 钱都被我拿走了 -好吧
- No, I took all the cash. - Okay.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然了
Hey, uh, yeah, sure.
清扫工今天休息
It's my maid's day off.
但她过来跟我喝了几杯
But she stopped by for a drink.
希望你不用付钱请她陪酒
Well, hopefully you didn't have to pay her for that.
这么突然来看我
You must've been missing me pretty bad
肯定是想我想疯了吧
to swing by out of the blue.
是 不过也不只是这个原因
Yeah, but that's not the only reason I'm here.
上一轮班 我感觉
Last shift, it seemed like maybe
你好像有什么心事啊
something was going on with you.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
一切都好
Everything is fine.
小辣椒 我知道我们只是炮♥友♥
Chili, I know that we're keeping it casual,
但我很在乎你
but I care about you.
真贴心
That's really sweet,
不过我很好
but I'm fine.
我发誓
I swear.
你真不打算配合我吗
Oh, you're really gonna fight me on this?
你还没说跟杰米怎么样了
I never heard what happened with Jaime.
你联♥系♥上她了吗
You get a hold of her?
对
Yeah.
没线索吗
Dead end?
她让我吃了闭门羹
She stonewalled me for sure,
但我提起塞丽娜时 她有明显的反应
but when I said Serena's name, she definitely reacted.
就像她知道这事吗
Like she knows about it?
像她知道什么
Like she knows something,
但我什么都套不出来
but I can't pry it out of her.
她在这方面是老手
She's a professional at that game.
要用对手段
Just need to play right.
你该看看她坐在大办公室里的嘴脸
You should see her up there in her corner office.
她只需要在内部查一下而已
All she had to do was find an inside angle,
我告诉她 我还没复职时
and I bet she got a kick out of it
我敢说她一定乐坏了
when I told her I hadn't gotten my rank back.
你这样觉得吗
You think so?
说不好
I don't know.
我一直都觉得
See, I always got the impression
那个女人很喜欢你
that girl really liked you.
堂娜
Donna.
在
Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 我没事
Nothing, I'm fine.
你明明有事
The hell you are.
堂娜 说吧
Donna, come on.
警方的调查
All the police activity and, you know,
还有半夜跟塞丽娜吵架
the fight with Serena in the middle of the night.
一些邻居...
Some of the neighbors--
他们将我们踢出了"妈妈团" 还有
They canceled the mom's group that I joined, and, you know,
他们看我的眼神...
the looks that they are giving me--it's--
哪些邻居 谁这么对你的
Which neighbors? Who's treating you like that?
怪不得他们
You can't blame them,
毕竟这么多风言风语
considering everything that they have heard.
好了 堂娜
Okay, Donna.
别去管他们了
Don't worry about them.
真♥相♥总会大白 好吗
The truth is gonna come out, okay?
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
我不知道我还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can do this.
请留步
Excuse me!
做个了断吧
It ends now.
很抱歉 马多克斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Maddox.
-他就这么闯进来了 -你想干什么
- He just barged in. - What do you want?
塞丽娜·霍姆斯的事情 做个了断吧
This whole business with Serena Holmes, it ends now.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
谢丽尔 叫保安
Cheryl, call security.
你算什么人啊 马多克斯
What kind of man are you, Maddox?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表