We move it, Becks spins it to make us look bad.
我们替你值班就行了 副队长
Hey, we got you covered here, Lieutenant.
谢谢你
Yeah, I appreciate that,
但我向泰伯队长保证过了
but I gave Chief Tiberg my word.
这次辩论是你能赢得票选的最后机会
This debate is your last shot to get voters back on your side.
你不去 就是将胜利拱手让给贝克斯
You skip this, you're handing Becks the win.
让就让吧
So be it.
马特 这不过是一次轮班而已
Matt, it's one shift.
不 这远不止一次轮班
No, it's way more than that.
当你们所有人都鼓励我去竞选议员的时候
When everyone here talked me into running for alderman,
你们跟我说那不过是个副业
I was told it was a side job.
就是每周开次会而已 你们还记得吗
"It's one meeting a month." Do we remember this?
我参加了鸡尾酒会 我到处分发传♥单♥
I've done the cocktail parties, I've gotten the message out.
我还得在贝克斯朝我和我妈妈泼脏水的时候
I had to prevent myself from kicking Becks' teeth in
努力克制自己不去打他一顿
when he dragged me and my mom's name through the mud.
-我 -如果这还不够的话
- I-- - If that's not enough at this point,
那就这样吧
then it's a wrap.
我首先是个消防员
I'm a firefighter first.
我绝对不会翘掉自己的轮班
I'm not ducking out on another shift.
我不懂他为什么就这样不干了
I don't know why he's just flushing it down the drain.
至少他保住了自己的工作啊
At least he's got a job.
他离成功只差一步之遥 他那么努力
He's so close and he's worked so hard
他就是议员的不二人选
and he's the right man to be alderman.
有人想喝一杯吗
Who is ready for a shot?
-好啊 -好啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
这是泡泡糖味伏特加吗
Is that bubblegum-flavored vodka?
是啊 我不喝纯伏特加的
Yeah, I don't drink straight vodka.
我觉得那个喝起来像洗甲水
I think it tastes like nail polish remover.
我第一次看到的时候也说了同样的话
I said the same thing the first time I saw it.
其实还不错
It's not bad.
好吧 来一杯
Fine, pour it.
女士们 敬阿尔·戈尔[美国前副总统]
Ladies, to Al Gore,
他竞选的时候也落败了
who also finished second in his election,
但他后来留了个胡子
but went on to grow a really nice beard
还告诉了我们大家气候变化的危害
and alert us all to the dangers of climate change.
-敬阿尔·戈尔 -敬阿尔·戈尔
- To Al Gore. - To Al Gore.
就跟你说吧
Told you.
格兰特的乐队是怎么解散的
So, how did Grant's band break up?
他们乐队的鼓手和贝斯手的未婚妻
Okay, so Grant's drummer got caught
被捉奸在床了
sleeping with the bass player's fiance.
然后 我说话语气真像格兰特
And...I sound just like Grant.
他们没能撑下去
They didn't make it.
就像其他大部分乐队一样
Like 99% of all the other bands.
你觉得他会改头换面吗
You think he'll ever change?
他不需要改头换面 他只要成熟点就好了
He doesn't have to change. He just has to grow up.
我就成熟了
I did.
你还爱他吗
Do you still love him?
他得先证明自己给我看
He's got to show me something first.
如果他真的成熟了
If he does,
谁知道呢
who knows?
艾玛·哈里斯吗
Emma Harris?
不知道你还记不记得我
I'm not sure if you remember me.
西弗莱德副队长 我当然记得
Lieutenant Severide, of course I do.
快进来吧 里面太冷了
Come in, it's freezing out here.
你怎么大老远的跑来了
So, what brings you all the way out here?
我有一个朋友想
A friend of mine has been trying to--
联♥系♥你们
to get a hold of you guys.
她给你丈夫发了几条信息
She left a few messages for your husband.
我只想确认一下你们有没有收到
I-I just wanted to make sure that you got them.
我有五年没和伊莱说过话了
I haven't talked to Eli in five years.
离婚后他就搬回了密歇根
He moved back to Michigan after the divorce.
你朋友叫什么
Who's your friend?
名片给你 给她打个电♥话♥
Here you go. Give her a call.
警探 是和考特尼有关吗
Detective-- is this about Courtney?
我不能完全确定
I'm not 100% positive.
天哪 真的吗
Oh, my God, it is, isn't it?
有新消息了吗 你们找到她了吗
Is there an update? Did they find her?
他们就是希望了解一些信息
They're just looking for some information.
凯利 考特尼失踪的时候
Kelly, the weekend Courtney disappeared,
一整周都在下雨
it poured the whole time.
我说过不找到她我是不会离开码头的
I said I wasn't leaving the docks until we found her.
你把车开来好让我有地方可以坐
You drove your car down so I'd have some place dry to sit.
我从未忘记这些
I've never forgotten that.
求你了 告诉我她怎么了
Please, tell me what's going on with my little girl.
我知道他办公室怎么走 康妮
Yeah, I know where his office is, Connie.
霍洛韦警探说她接到了一个电♥话♥
Detective Holloway says she got a phone call
是考特尼·哈里斯的妈妈打来的
from Courtney Harris's mother.
她说你去拜访了一下她
She said you stopped by for a visit,
还告诉她我们找到了一具疑似她女儿的尸体
told her we found a body that might be her daughter's.
你说你会给我她的电♥话♥号♥码
You said you'd get me her number.
我知道
I know.
我去了 给了她你的号♥码 但她察觉到了
I went there, I gave her yours, but she knew something was up.
我跟她说了只是有可能
I told her it was only a possibility
没有让她心存希望
and not to get her hopes up.
凯利 我们做事都是有规矩的
There are protocols, Kelly.
我知道你不喜欢
I know you don't like them,
但它们是用来保护考特尼母亲这样的人的
but they're there to protect people like Courtney's mother.
我知道 我搞砸了 行了吧 但
I know. I screwed up, okay, but...
至少案子有点头绪了
at least we got the ball rolling here a little bit.
就是靠给她假希望吗
By filling her with false hope?
目前DNA鉴定结果都还没有
We don't even have a DNA match yet.
你要的DNA 那是艾玛的
There's your DNA. That's Emma's.
拿去跟考特尼的尸体比对吧
To test Courtney's body.
"真好"
Great.
我会在调查报告上补上你的名字
And your name will be added to the Detective Supplementary Report
确认这把梳子经由你保管
to confirm the chain of custody of the brush,
因为你的DNA可能已污染了证物
since your DNA may have contaminated the sample.
行
Fine.
艾玛还说了 只要你需要
And Emma said that she's available
她随时可以去警局
anytime you want her to come down.
全力配合
For anything.
如果你搞错了
If you're wrong about this,
能让你去艾玛家告诉她
are you gonna be the one who goes to Emma's house
那是别人家的孩子吗
to tell her it was someone else's kid?
没问题
Absolutely.
凯利
Kelly.
听她的劝告
Listen to her.
是 队长
Yes, Chief.
哈里斯一家
The Harrises used to live
以前住得离我叔叔家很近
a couple streets over from my uncle.
他们以前每到夏天都去他家吃烤肉
They used to go to his barbecue every summer.
我最后一次见到考特尼时
The last time I saw Courtney,
我正在烤架前给她爸打下手
I was helping her dad at the grill
而她跟我的小侄子在后院玩耍
while she and my little cousin played in the backyard.
他们家...
They used to have this--
在街角有栋漂亮的房♥子
this really nice house on the corner.
他们很喜欢在门前种花
They were always planting flowers
或精心打理草坪
or taking care of the lawn.
搜救行动停止后 他们不再种花养草了
After the search got called off, they stopped.
我叔叔
My uncle...
他尽了最大努力
He did his best to...
试着去帮忙打理
to try and help with the upkeep.
但是
But it was...
那里死气沉沉 毫无生机
it was like the life got sucked out of the place.
鲜花凋残 绿草枯萎
The flowers died, the grass turned brown,
他们卖♥♥掉房♥子时
and by the time they sold it,
院子里杂草丛生 枯叶满地
the whole yard was just weeds and dead leaves.
我去见艾玛时 满脑子想的都是这个
That's what I was thinking when I went to see Emma.
穆奇 调大点声
Hey, turn it up, Mouch.
关于马修·凯西缺席今晚辩论一事
Can you comment on Matthew Casey
你有什么见解
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表