真人♥大♥小的黑武士模型
It was a life-sized bust of Darth Vader.
营救得不错 欧比旺把你教得很好
Great save, guys. Obi-Wan taught you well.
队长 如果我们有下一代
Chief, we wouldn't have wasted that time
呼吸装置面罩 就不会浪费那个时间了
if we had those next-gen SCBA face pieces.
你见过吗
You seen these things?
内置显示器 热成像
Built-in heads-up display, thermal imaging.
真的是尖端科技
It's real cutting edge.
-我会跟总部说 -谢谢 队长
- I'll talk to headquarters. - Thanks, Chief.
奥蒂斯 这张照片有什么问题
Otis, what is wrong with this picture?
-别上钩 -这个嘛
- Don't take the bait. - Well...
气泡 这就是问题所在
Air bubbles. That's what's wrong.
因为一般的冰块浑浊不清
'Cause, look, normal ice cubes get cloudy
是因为内部有气泡
because they got air bubbles trapped inside of them.
你脑子里有气泡
You got air bubbles trapped in your head.
我们该在莫利酒吧提供
We should be serving giant, perfectly clear
大块透明的鸡尾酒冰块 你不觉得吗
cocktail ice cubes at Molly's, don't you think?
她称之为自流水冰块
She calls them "Artesian ice cubes."
没有 她没有
Nope. No, she doesn't.
是艺术
Artisanal.
他们用价值几千的特制冰机
They make 'em in special freezers
才能做出这种冰块
that cost thousands of dollars.
但是我朋友盖里 他是个工程天才
But my friend Gary, who is some kind of engineering genius,
他改造了一个商业制冰机 也能制出同样的冰块
modified a commercial ice maker to do the same exact thing,
我们只用五百块就能买♥♥到
and we can have it for just $500.
五百...
500--
你开玩笑吧 不可能
You gotta be kidding me. No way.
我们绝对不会买♥♥
That's not gonna happen.
奥蒂斯 你有空吗
Hey, Otis, you got a second, buddy?
等等 克鲁兹 介意吗
Hold on, Cruz. You mind?
我们在聊一件事 很快就好
We're just in the middle of something, real quick.
你觉得呢 奥蒂斯 听起来不错 赞成吗
What do you say, Otis? Hmm, sound good, thumbs up?
我想是吧 赫尔曼和道森
I guess, Herrmann and Dawson--ow!
有点重要
Kind of important.
好
Okay, okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
奥蒂斯同意了
Otis is onboard.
他没说同意
He did not say that!
你为什么不敢验血
What's the deal with you chickening out of a blood test?
为什么是布莱特告诉的我
And why do I have to hear about it from Brett?
你不能来找我吗
You can't come to me?
布莱特夸大其词了
Brett's blowing the whole thing out of proportion.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
你验血了吗
So you took the blood test?
没必要
I didn't need to.
淤青自己消失了 没事
The bruises went away on their own; it's all good.
以后如果我得了皮疹或者鼻塞了
But next rash or sniffle I get,
我会第一个告诉你
you'll be the first to know.
没事
All clear.
你身体很好 小朋友
You're in good shape, buddy.
真棒
Hey, way to go!
耶
Yeah!
我想要毯子
I want blankie.
我们没有带你的毯子 记得吗
We don't have your blanket, remember?
我们肯定留在你家了
I bet we left it at your home, buddy.
他妈妈的情况还是不好
Mom's still coming down.
目前还不能见他
She's not in any shape to see him yet.
道森 儿童与家庭服务部来找这孩子了
Dawson, DCFS is here about the boy.
路易是被吉娜·沃特斯领养的
Louie was being fostered by Gina Waters.
她不是他的亲生妈妈
She's not his mother.
现在在我知道你的名字了 路易
Now I know your name! Louie.
真是个好名字
That's a good one.
他不会回去了 对吧
He's not going back there, is he?
是的
No.
我刚看了他的档案
I just saw his file.
邻居来投诉了
Neighbors had called with complaints
我们打算调查一番
and we were planning to investigate,
但不幸的是 机构现在有些繁忙
but unfortunately the agency is a little overwhelmed right now.
他要去哪里
Where will he go?
我会先送他去斯蒂文斯中心教♥养♥院♥
I'll take him to the Stevens Center Group Home
然后给他找一个新的寄养家庭
while we try and find him a new foster family.
他要他的毯子
He was asking for his blanket.
也许落在公♥寓♥里了
Probably left it at the apartment.
我们中心有很多毯子
We have plenty of blankets at the center.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 路易
Okay, Louie.
该跟卡佩尔小姐走了
It's time to go with Miss Cantrell now.
路易 我来陪你一起玩
Louie, you and me are going to go play together.
没事的 路易
It's gonna be okay, Louie.
道森还是没回来吗
Dawson still isn't back?
还没有
No, not yet.
西弗莱德 我打电♥话♥确认了新的消防面具
Hey, Severide, I put in a call about those new masks.
你没告诉我每个要两千块
You didn't tell me they cost over 2 grand apiece.
我不知道啊
I didn't know that.
不过能救人一命也值啊
All the same, they'll save lives.
他们告诉我没有预算
They're telling me there's no money in the budget for 'em.
消防局已经把今年的预算花光了吗
CFD already spent their budget for the year?
不知道
No idea.
你想搞到新型热成像面罩吗
You trying to get the new thermal imaging masks?
那些面罩可厉害了 队长
Those things are incredible, Chief.
我只是向你们转述巴尔局长跟我说的话
Look, I'm just telling you what Chief Barr told me.
巴尔是仪器设备部部长吗
Barr is the chief of Apparatus and Equipment??
这家伙靠坐办公桌爬到现在的位置
That guy earned his rank riding a desk.
他得和深入火场的人好好聊聊
He needs to talk to somebody who eats smoke for a living.
绝对没问题
And what can go wrong?
你来了
There you are.
怎么样
How was it?
到医院后就成了儿童与家庭服务部的烂摊子
Whole thing turned into a DCFS mess at the hospital.
那个叫路易的孩子是被领养的
The boy, Louie, he was a foster kid.
可怜的孩子
Poor guy.
你在现场应付得很好 道森
Hey, you did great with him at the scene, Dawson.
你安抚他让他保持冷静 这可不容易
You kept him nice and calm. Ain't easy to do.
我尽全力了
I tried.
他离开公♥寓♥的时候一直哭着要他的毯子
He kept crying for his blanket he left back at the apartment.
这孩子被送来送去
Kid's been moved around so much,
可能这是他仅有的属于自己的东西了
it's probably the only real belonging he's got.
我们出去转转
Let's take a ride.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我们跳到云梯上 过了几秒
We dive out onto the aerial, a couple seconds later,
屋顶就塌了
boom, the roof gives way.
整个顶层都烤糊了
The whole top floor is toast.
我能坐在这已经是三生有幸了
I'm lucky to be sitting here right now.
床后有什么
What was behind the bed?
重点是 如果我们有这些面具
The point is, we would have got out of there
就能更快撤离火场
a hell of a lot sooner if we had had these masks.
我知道你们喜欢最新潮最尖端的工具
Look, I know you guys like to have the newest, shiniest toys,
但这些东西的要价可不低
but those things cost an arm and a leg.
局长 我说的是能够
Chief, I'm talking about technology
救消防员和民众一命的高科技
that's gonna save lives-- firefighters and civilians.
我知道
I understand.
但是我要告诉你我们没钱
But I'm telling you that the money isn't there.
预算怎么会用完了呢
How can the budget be maxed out?
还没过半年呢
We're not even halfway through the year.
我没听说新增添了什么大型设备
I haven't heard of any major new equipment allocations.
副队 配额和预算上
Well, Lieutenant, there's a lot you don't know
有很多你不知道的事
about how budgets and allocations work.
不如你跟我说说
Why don't you help me understand?
你们队里现在有一名议员吧
You got an alderman in your house now, don't you?
你为什么要来为难我
Why are you breaking my balls?
让他给你解释吧
Get him to explain it to you.
打扰你了 局长
Thanks for your time, Chief.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表