What is this?
博登队长 我是丹尼·布罗利
Chief Boden. Danny Borrelli.
吉米的哥哥
Jimmy's big brother.
我在67号♥水罐车上工作
I'm over at Engine 67.
吉米跟我说了之前的误会
Listen, uh, Jimmy told me about the whole misunderstanding earlier
误会
Misunderstanding?
是的 我们就是玩玩他
Yeah, we were just hazing him.
我们之前都觉得这不是什么大问题
We didn't think it'd be a big deal--
队长 这事简而言之
Look, Chief, the long and short of it is,
就是我搞砸了
is that I blew it.
除了我自己我怪不了别人 我...
I got nobody to blame but myself, I--
吉米 队长和我在说话
Jimmy, the Chief and I are talking.
我就是想为之前对你的失礼道歉
I just wanted to apologize for disrespecting you like that.
对...真的对不起
I-I am truly sorry.
新后备队员来这里不该如此表现
You deserve much better from a new candidate.
走吧 丹尼 别占着队长的办公室了
Come on, Danny, let's give the Chief his office back.
就这个 你就要说这个
That's it? That's your big speech?
下次上班你要提前一个小时来
You be here one hour before next shift.
一分钟不许晚
Not a minute later.
我给你最后一次机会
You will not get another chance.
我会提前两小时来 把地拖了
I'll be here two hours early and the floors will be mopped.
多谢 队长
Thank you, Chief.
好
Good.
这趟任务出得不错 达拉斯
That was a good shift, Dallas.
多谢 长官
Thank you, Sir.
西弗莱德那边怎么样
So, how's everything going with Severide?
他正在适应
Well, he's handling it.
换了我可能都不如他
Better than I probably would.
你别太操心 队长
Don't beat yourself up, Chief.
现在这个局面大家都很尴尬
It's an awkward situation for all of us.
全看西弗莱德自己能不能找到新位置了
It's up to Severide to find his place in the mix.
也许不会
Or not.
是啊 我看也是
Yeah, I suppose.
抱歉打断你们了 队长
Sorry to interrupt, Chief,
但这份文件你得看一下
but you're gonna want to see this.
出什么事了
Everything okay?
24街火场周边的住户
Neighbors from the 24th Street fire,
投诉我们出警速度太慢
they're accusing us of slow-walking our response
因为他们那里是低收入住♥宅♥区
because they're a low-income neighborhood.
简直笑话
That's laughable.
没错
Yeah.
但芝加哥消防局当真了
CFD seems to be taking it seriously.
我知道凯西在努力 但他只会使事情恶化
I know Casey's worked up, but he's making things worse.
你得告诉他别搀和了
You gotta tell him to stay out of it.
我不是他的保姆
Well, I'm not his keeper, okay?
要说你自己说去
You tell him.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我只是太累了
I'm just kinda wiped out.
到底怎么了 加比
What's going on, Gabby?
我需要知道那孩子有没有活下来 小辣椒
I need to know if that baby survived, Chili.
我们只要相信他好好的就好了
We just gotta keep assuming that he's okay.
他很有可能什么事都没有呢
it is possible that he's totally fine.
-你真的相信吗 -当然
- You really believe that? - Yeah.
我是说 很有可能啊
I mean, it's possible.
只要不知道 就还有可能
Not knowing makes it possible.
我再去拿些酒来
I'm gonna get us another round, okay?
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
最近可好啊 小辣椒
How's it going, Chili?
我得请你帮我个忙
I got a favor to ask.
两位要点什么
What can I get you folks?
我们刚刚搬到隔壁
we just moved in next door.
我们就是过来打个招呼
Just wanted to stop in and say hi.
我是伊恩·贝利·约翰逊
I'm Ian Bailey Johnson.
-这是我妻子阿西娜·贝利·约翰逊 -你好
- This is my wife, Athena Bailey Johnson. - Hi.
赫尔曼 新邻居来了
Her--Herrmann. The new neighbors are here.
我是布莱恩 这是克里斯托弗
I'm Brian. This is Christopher.
-这两位是伊恩和... -阿西娜
- Meet Ian and... - Athena.
-没错 -你们好啊
- Right. - Hey, welcome.
我们这一带可热情好客了
We're big on neighbors around here.
你们来自哪啊
Where you from?
俄勒冈州 波特兰
Portland, Oregon.
-欢迎来到芝加哥 -多谢
- Welcome to Chicago. - Thank you.
你们会喜欢这里的
You're gonna love it here.
-世界上最棒的城市 -话说...
- Best city in the world. - Uh, so, um...
莫利酒吧最晚营业到几点
How late does Molly's stay open?
凌晨两点
2 a.m.
但是...就正常酒吧开放时间
But--regular bar hours.
这里一直跟上几周一样喧闹吗
And is it always as boisterous as it's been the last few weeks?
吵到你们了吗
Has the noise been bothering you guys?
-对 -说实话 是的
- Yeah. - It has, actually.
我们家有婴儿 所以...
Yeah. We've got a newborn, so...
-他真的很能哭闹 -没错
- He's a real crier. - Yeah. Yeah.
真不好意思了
Oh, no.
我们店门口外面有个牌子 上面写着
Well, we've got a sign out front that says, you know,
"请尊重我们的邻居"
"Please Respect Our Neighbors."
通常我们都相安无事
Usually people are pretty good about it.
不会太吵闹
Not too rowdy.
你们想喝一杯吗 我们请
Can we offer you guys a drink on the house?
我不喝 因为我在喂奶
Not for me 'cause of the breast feeding,
-但是你... -不了
- but do you, maybe... - No, no.
我们就想来打声招呼
We just, uh, wanted to say hi.
-好吧 -你们好
- Okay. - Hi.
晚安
Have a good night.
波特兰
Portland.
来了
Coming!
怎么了 克鲁兹
What's up, Cruz?
怎么了 伙计 我们很担心你
What happened, man? We got worried about you
你都没有去帕特森的船上聚餐
when you didn't show up to Patterson's boat.
这是你没去烧烤的原因啊
That's why you blew off the barbecue.
我们还以为你决定
We thought it's because you decided
不回51号♥消防队了呢
not to come back to Firehouse 51.
是的
I have.
伙计 我知道帕特森不是...
Look, man, I know Patterson isn't exactly--
不是因为帕特森
It's not Patterson.
只是...
It's just...
情况不好
bad situation.
西弗莱德 我之所以拼了命地努力训练
Severide, the whole reason that I worked my ass off
一心想加入救援队
and trained for squad
就是因为我想跟你学习
was because I wanted to learn from you.
你走我也走
You go, I go.
别这样 伙计 不要犯傻
Come on, man. Don't be stupid.
你再考虑考虑
Just think about it.
好吗
Okay?
副队
Lieutenant?
加布里埃拉·道森申请一套新消防服
Gabriella Dawson put in for a new turnout coat.
需要你签字同意
I just need you to okay it.
谢谢
Thanks.
副队
Hey Lieutenant.
-马特 -我得跟你谈谈
- Matt. - I need to talk to you.
在俱乐部里
What happened at the club,
那个家伙拿枪指着我的时候...
when that guy put his gun to my head...
我一直在拖延时间 想去思考清楚
I've been spinning out, trying to make sense of it.
-我猜吧 -马特
- I guess. - Matt--
然后火灾现场 屋顶坍塌
And then at the fire, when the roof went
而你在里面时...
and you were inside...
最重要的就是你活着出来了
All that matters is that you came out alive.
因为我想明白了
Because here's the thing:
跟你在一起 才是我人生的意义
being with you, that's what makes sense.
可能这也是唯一的意义
May be the only thing that does.
我不想再让你走出我的生活了
I don't ever want to let you out of my life again.
我怀孕了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表