举起手来
Hands! Let's see your hands!
趴在地上 趴下
Down on the ground. Get down.
趴下
Stay down.
好了 好了
Here we go. Here we go.
好了
There we go.
站起来
Up to your knees.
你看车底板上
Check out the floorboard.
他本来想玩"疯狂麦克斯"啊
He was gonna "Mad Max" this thing.
你开玩笑的 对吧
Hey, you're kidding me, right?
看在老天的份上 能不能有人过来
For the love of God, will someone get over here
逮捕这个白♥痴♥啊
and arrest this moron?
-道森对吧 -达菲指挥官
- Dawson, yeah? - Oh, commander Duffy.
很高兴见到你
Hey, it's great to meet you.
别叫我指挥官
Skip the commander bit.
-达菲就行 -好吧
- Duffy's fine. - Okay.
西弗莱德跟我说你就像是个叔叔一样
Severide told me you were like an uncle.
因为我教了他怎么扔二指快球
'Cause I taught him how to throw a split-fingered fastball.
他老爸想让他参加田径赛
His old man wanted him to run track.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
我不确定他是否提到了
I don't know if he mentioned it,
但我们去年合作破了一起纵火案
but we worked on an arson case together last year.
被害者是我们的一个朋友
The victim was a friend of ours.
医护人员
Paramedic, yeah.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
他说你天生就是这块料
He said you were a natural.
能来这里我很感激
Well, I'm really grateful to be here.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome aboard.
谢谢
Thanks.
我对新人的一点忠告 控制节奏
My one pearl of wisdom for newbies: Pace yourself.
我们这里不用跑进着火的大楼
We're not running into burning buildings here.
我们的游戏需要耐心
It's a game of patience.
好啊 邻居
Hey, neighbor.
我听说要恭喜你了啊
I hear congratulations are in order.
谢谢 很高兴来这里
Oh, thanks, yeah, it's great to be here.
不 你的宝宝
No, your baby.
你怎么听说的
How'd you hear?
我刚碰到康妮
Oh, I just got off with Connie.
我们一起健身
We do soulcycle together.
她好激动啊
She is so excited.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
-在四个铃铛举办生日派对 -好
- Birthday party at Four Bells. - Yeah, yeah.
那里见 准妈妈
See you there...Mama.
好吧
Okay.
里德尔叫我去了总部
Riddle has summoned me to headquarters
参加关于我们出警时间的调查听证会
for an inquiry hearing into our response times.
我们这是最快速度了
We couldn't get through the blockade any faster.
在那场火灾中51号♥消防队没做错什么 队长
51 did nothing wrong at that crack house fire, Chief.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
你知道这是怎么回事
You know how this works.
作为现场指挥 我得解释我们的行为
As incident commander, it's on me to explain our actions.
救援队里的每个人会说出真实情况的
Everyone from squad will have their story straight.
-相信我 -先别跟他们说
- Trust me. - Don't talk to them yet.
我想先保密 直到...
I want to keep lid on it until--
直到事情结束
until it plays itself out.
明白
Understood.
杰克·内斯比特没带保镖去51号♥消防队干什么
What the hell's Jack Nesbitt doing at 51 without his handler?
我怎么知道
I give up.
他想赶在联调局的人之前拿到卡媞亚的笔记
He's trying to get to Katya's notebook before the feds do.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为那笔记本会让他完蛋
'Cause it'll bury him.
那是他们的案子
It's their case.
他在耍你们所有人 博伊特
He's running a game on all of you, Voight.
女孩被贩卖♥♥
Girls are being trafficked.
内斯比特在靠你的警徽擦屁♥股♥
Nesbitt's wiping his ass with your badge.
你是不是没听到我的话
Maybe you didn't hear me.
我看见卡媞亚在我面前中弹身亡
I saw Katya get shot and killed in front of me.
而我保住了性命
I did what I had to do to stay alive.
可你却告诉我你什么都不做
What you're telling me you're doing is nothing.
凯西
Casey...
我知道你经历的事
I know what you went through,
但你得收手
but you got to back off.
你这样会害自己陷入困境的
You're gonna get yourself jammed up.
要么你做点什么 要么我来
Either you do something, or I will.
你看什么呢
What you looking at?
告诉我这是不是你见过的
All right, tell me that isn't the cutest little guy
最萌的小宝宝
you've ever seen.
你回医院去看宝宝了吗
You went back to the hospital to check on the baby?
是啊
Yeah.
布莱特 你不能那样做
Brett, you can't do that.
我们谈过了
We talked about this.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're totally right.
抱歉 凯利·西弗莱德在这里工作吗
Excuse me. Kelly Severide--he work here?
是啊
Yeah.
他在等你吗
He expecting you?
-不 我只是来看看他 -好吧
- No, I'm just dropping in. - Oh, cool.
他肯定会很激动
Well, I'm sure he'll be thrilled.
他在哪里
Where am I going?
知道了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
我是来让你回到正轨的
I'm here to get you back on track,
你这个问题管理人员
you troubled manager, you.
-你好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? - I'm good.
你有办公室吗 我们去那里
Do you have an office we can huddle up in?
之前是有
I did.
现在只有一张床了
Now I have a bunk.
那我们只能加把劲
Then we'll just have to study our asses off,
把这鹊巢鸠占的家伙赶出去了
so we can run this poacher out of here.
是啊
Yeah.
或者你也可以抄我的 然后欠我个人情
Or you can copy my worksheet and owe me one.
我老爸一直提醒我
My old man always warned me:
绝不能欠律师人情
Never owe a favor to a lawyer.
这么说我可得告他诽谤
Well, then I'm going to sue him for defamation.
真幽默
Funny.
我能晚点再见你吗
Can I see you later?
如果你表现好的话
If you play your cards right.
51队在风口浪尖上已经够惨了
Like it's not bad enough that 51's under siege.
现在他们还要来对付莫利
Now they're gunning for Molly's?
谁
Who?
隔壁波特兰来的那帮混♥蛋♥
The Portland jagoffs next door.
-玩划艇的那些吗 -没错
- The canoe people? - Yeah.
他们举报我们违反了城市噪音条例
They reported us for violating the city's noise ordinance.
-你能相信吗 -什么
- Can you believe that crap? - What?
他们看起来挺友好的
They seem completely harmless.
别看那大胡子 婴儿背带什么的
Yeah, beneath those beards and the baby bjorns,
其实他们简直是食人鱼
they're flesh-eating piranhas.
他们想开战 我们就跟他们斗到底
They want a war, they're gonna get a war.
先别冲动 急性子
Easy there, crazy horse.
咱们再好好讨论一下 行吗
Let's talk this one out, yeah?
-莫利是什么 -莫利
- What's Molly's? - Molly's?
是这座城市里最棒的避难所
It's the best damn refuge in the city,
难得一见的人间天堂
a salt-of-the-earth kind of joint
在那我们为热血美国人供应各种清凉慰藉
where we serve cold comfort to red-blooded Americans.
所以是一家酒吧
So a bar?
一家超赞的酒吧
An amazing bar.
赶紧洗你的锅碗去 后备队员
Just go clean some pots and pans, candidate.
快去
Go.
我觉得咱们别跟他们正面冲突 赫尔曼
I don't think we go thermonuclear on this one, Herrmie.
为什么不
Why not?
别用芝加哥的方式对付他们
Don't--don't take the Chicago to them.
用波特兰方式呗
Take the-- take the Portland.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表