真的吗 你要走了吗
Is this for real? You're leaving?
是啊 应该是
Yeah, I guess it is.
芝加哥消防局准备找人顶替吉米的职位
CFD's putting a firefighter into Jimmy's slot.
我可能有办法
I may have found a solution.
我们可以把你调到61号♥救护车
We can detail you on Ambulance 61.
我喜欢这个主意
I'm loving the idea already.
来见见81号♥云梯队的新成员 史黛拉·基德
Guys, meet the newest member of Truck 81, Stella Kidd.
-欢迎来到51队 基德 -谢谢
- Welcome to 51, Kidd. - Thank you.
正式定下来了 凯西要参加议员竞选了
So it's official. Casey is running for alderman.
丹尼·布克 如果你想赢
Danny Booker. You want to win this thing,
必须要有社区领导的支持
you have to get the community leaders behind you.
这个人在负责第24街所有的帮派
This guy runs the 24th Street Disciples.
我们需要你关掉里士满街和
We need you to get the police cameras
奥古斯塔街路口的警方摄像头
off the corner of Richmond and Augusta.
52区参选人见面会
你好 我是马特·凯西
Hey, there, Matt Casey.
-希望这松饼你们能喜欢 -谢谢
- Enjoy the pancakes. - Thank you.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
你好 我是马特·凯西
Hi, Matt Casey.
你好 我是马特·凯西
Hi, Matt Casey.
-你好 我是马特·凯西 -很高兴认识你
- Hey there, Matt Casey. - Nice meeting you.
很荣幸见到你 凯西先生
So nice to meet you, Mr. Casey.
-期待你做出成绩 -谢谢 我也这么希望
- Expecting big things. - Thank you. I hope so.
上次见面之后你似乎很忙啊
Well, you've been busy since we last met.
是啊 或许我该谢谢你
Yeah, well, I have you to thank for this,
或这该说 谢谢你的无能
or your incompetence, I should say.
送你一点建议
A little free advice:
你已经踏进了芝加哥政坛
You're in Chicago politics now.
这里面水可不浅
There's no shallow end.
你们准备如何改善黑弗山
What are you planning on doing about the traffic lights
和史密斯街路口的交通灯
at Haverhill and Smith?
已经坏了好几个月了
Been broken for months.
我想 我可以去看看
Well, I--I guess I can take a look and--
这就是我和我对手的不同之处
That's the difference between me and my opponent.
我从不空想
I don't guess.
活动结束之后 我会立刻
I'm gonna call the regional transportation board
打给地区交通委员会让他们解决问题 这位...
as soon as this event is over and fix your problem, Mister...
简科斯基 非常感谢 贝克斯议员
Jankowski. Thanks so much, Alderman Becks.
是我该做的 简科斯基先生
My pleasure, Mr. Jankowski.
这情况在您居住的社区持续多久了
Now, how long has this been going on in your neighborhood?
大概有七八周了吧
Oh, I'd say seven, eight weeks now.
很抱歉我没能早点得知
I am sorry I didn't know about this sooner.
您该打给我办公室的
You should've called my office.
那样我就会立刻帮您解决问题
I would've taken care of it right away.
那些新潮的电♥话♥我搞不懂
Well, those newfangled telephones.
我只想说
I'm just saying, all right,
这才是一直以来
this is how bachelor parties have worked
单身派对的举办方式嘛
since the dawn of time, all right?
去最爱的酒吧喝上...
Drinks at your favorite...
早餐见面会进行得怎么样
How did the pancake breakfast go?
很有教育意义
Educational.
然后去伴郎决定的牛排馆吃晚餐
Then dinner at a steakhouse of the best man's choosing,
我选择强尼提
and I vote for Johnny T's,
再接着
followed by a trip
去芝加哥最棒的绅士俱乐部 比如说...
to one of Chicago's premier gentlemen's clubs such as--
-猎艳 -细高跟
- Scores. - What about Stilettos?
那里关门了
It's closed.
-好吧 那就去猎艳 -怎么了
- Okay, Scores it is. - What?
不如咱们来点不同
Hey, maybe we mix things up a little bit, huh?
印第安纳派对巴士之旅 怎么样
Party bus to Indiana, hmm?
美酒任喝 走哪算哪 谁知道会有什么惊喜呢
Open bar, open road, who knows what'll happen?
或者如果你想让你的单身派对
Or if you want to take your bachelor party
更刺♥激♥一些
to the next level,
我提议跳伞
skydiving.
有一个问题 大伙
Uh, here's the thing, boys.
特鲁迪的同父异母弟弟 洛根
Trudy's half brother, Logan,
他会策划我的单身派对
he's gonna be planning the bachelor party.
不行 这向来都是伴郎策划的
Nope. No, best man is the one who plans it.
说到这个...
Ah, well, you see,
我还得告诉你一件事
this brings us to the point where I tell you,
洛根是我的伴郎
Logan is the best man.
我...
I, uh--I, uh..
我一直想找机会告诉你来着
I been meaning to tell you,
但你也知道
but you see,
特鲁迪...
Trudy had--
全员出动 交通事故
All units, automobile accident,
18街与印第安纳大街路口
18th and Indiana.
那是沙井盖吗
Is that a manhole cover?
这里面有个孩子 各位
Hey, we got a kid in here, guys.
爸爸 你怎么了
Daddy, what's happening?
敲 敲
Strike. Strike. Strike.
我要去妈妈家
I want to go to Mommy's house.
我们先把你从车里弄出来
Let's get you out of the car first, buddy,
然后就会送你去妈妈家 我保证 好吗
and then we'll get you to your mom's house, I promise, okay?
好吧
Okay.
该死 我们得先把沙井盖从他身上弄下来 凯西
Damn it. We got to get that cover off him, Casey.
车门打不开 去拿赫斯特钳来
Door's not budging. Gonna need the Hurst.
-奥蒂斯 -明白
- Otis? - Got it.
疏散人群 各位
Clear the streets, people!
天哪 快跑
Oh, my God. Hurry!
总台 我们这里下水道发生爆♥炸♥
Main, we got an explosion down here in the sewer system.
需要关闭所有地下阀门
We need all vaults down here turned off now.
-吉米 我们走 -收到 25大队
- Jimmy, let's go. - Copy, battalion 25.
我们会通知总部
We'll notify Command.
从这边穿过去
Loop it through this side.
赫尔曼 带一队人 去收集灭火器
Herrmann, take a group, gather extinguishers.
收到 道森 基德
On it. Dawson! Kidd!
准备好了吗 用力拉
Ready? Pull!
好了 给他戴上护颈圈
All right, let's get this collar on.
把背板拿来
Bring in the backboard.
泰迪 泰迪呢
Teddy. Wh--where's Teddy?
我们已经救他出去了 他没事
We've got him. He's good.
让我们来吧
Come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
慢慢来
Okay, easy.
-快点 -好了 我们走
- Come on, people. - Okay, guys, we're moving.
51大队 听好了
Okay, 51, listen up.
两人一组 拿上二氧化碳灭火器
Teams of two, grab CO2 extinguishers.
选一个检修孔 等我信♥号♥♥
Pick a manhole. Wait for my signal.
开始行动
Let's go!
快点
Move, move, move!
快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
总指挥台 现在需要关闭
Main, I need the power on those vaults
所有地下阀门
turned off now.
已经关闭 重复 已经关闭
Power is out. Repeat, power is down.
打开灭火器灭火
Fire those extinguishers.
-告诉我情况 -机动车事故 司机被困
- Talk to me. - MVC, restrained driver,
目前不清醒
positive for loss of consciousness.
-我们要去创伤3号♥ -是 女士
- We're going to T3. - Yes, ma'am.
我好累 能睡会儿吗
I'm so tired. Can I just sleep for a minute?
听起来你好像脑震荡了
Sounds like you got yourself a concussion.
是啊 他在过来的路上吐了两次
Yeah, he threw up twice on the way over here too.
你得保持清醒 先生
I'm gonna need you to stay awake, sir.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
-转眼球 -沃伦·特达斯科
- Rotate. - Warren Todesco.
沃伦 我叫麦基
Hi, Warren. My name is Maggie.
我们要给你做CT扫描 好吗
We're gonna get you a CT scan, all right?
-我儿子呢 -他就在这里
- Where's my son? - He is right here.
爸爸
Daddy.
我们能打电♥话♥叫谁来照顾他吗
Is there someone we can call to come and look after him?
没人了 只有我和泰迪
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表