是为了避免让我说你笨手笨脚
is prevent myself from having to call you a klutz.
明白了吗 是有区别的
See? There's a difference.
好吧 我只是不怎么喜欢别人
Okay. 'cause it's just I don't go for getting
-给我起外号♥ -好吧
- called names, you know? - All right.
那你就更该
Further incentive for you
小心一点好好干活了 不是吗
to more carefully execute your job, all right?
好了 三个一叠整理好
All right, stack 'em in threes up there.
-好的 -好好干
- Will do. - All right.
-对了 兄弟 -什么事
- Oh, and Jefe. - Yeah?
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
真的很感谢
Thanks so much for this.
我会好好干的
I'm gonna do good.
我知道你会的
Yeah, I know you are.
我们很高兴你加入
We're happy to have you here.
我想你该看看这个
I thought you should see this.
背景调查报告
你调查了网上那个奥斯丁
You checked out Austin online?
我刚好有空
I had some time.
-非法闯入 -没错
- Breaking and entering? - Yeah.
我只是信使
Don't shoot the messenger.
你好啊 垃圾佬
Hey, garbage man.
你说我们在这偷一瓶伏特加走
So, what do you say we steal a bottle of vodka from here
调个垃圾桶宾治怎么样
and make trash can punch?
挺有意思 但还是别了
Interesting offer. I should probably pass.
好吧
Okay.
你想离开这里然后去你家吗
Do you want to get out of here and go to your place?
小辣椒 我一直想对你说些事
Chili, I've been meaning to say something,
又不想在短♥信♥上说
and I-I didn't want to text you.
好吧 什么事
All right, what is it?
真的 你不是吧
Okay. Seriously?
不 不是这样的
No, not like that.
只是暂时冷静一下 因为副队
Just a cooldown, because the Captain--
如今应该说队长 正盯着我们呢
or the Chief has it out for us right now.
行吧 随你的便
All right, fine. Whatever.
-别这样 小辣椒 -别说了
- Come on, Chili. - Nope.
我明白了
Message received.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a nice night.
我都不确定你是不是还会让我进来
Wasn't sure if you were gonna buzz me in.
我当然会 凯利
Of course, Kelly.
要喝点什么吗
Something to drink?
不用了
No.
我想问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你为什么想成为律师
Why'd you want to be a lawyer?
是为了让那些你明知是坏人的混♥蛋♥
Was it to allow people you know are scumbags
逃脱责任 不用承担罪责吗
not to take responsibility for their crimes?
博登和道森
Boden and Dawson,
他们不该被你的当事人这么对待
they don't deserve what your client is doing to them.
还有别忘了 这场混乱的开始
And don't forget that an innocent person
是因为一个无辜的人死在了那场火灾里
was killed in the fire that started this whole mess.
这样是不对的
It's just wrong.
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
我想我还是来一杯吧
I think I'll take that drink now.
你愿意为你朋友这么做 我很感动
I appreciate what you're doing for your friends.
真的
I really do,
但我被困住了 凯利
but I'm stuck here, Kelly.
我不能帮你 情况没有改变
I can't help you. Nothing has changed.
我还是不能告诉你
I can't share with you
任何有关我当事人辩护的信息
any information regarding my client's defense.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the drink.
对了 我最后说一句
You know, I will say this last thing:
那个我认识的 把11000页报告
The woman I met who threw an 11,000 page brief
扔出窗外的女人
through a glass window?
我喜欢她
Kind of liked her.
我们的米利纳克啤酒进多了
We had an overstock of Milinac's.
想着你或许愿意来上一瓶 或是半打
Thought you could use a beer...or six.
谢谢
Thanks.
坐吧
Have a seat.
怎么样
So...
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
就像我头上悬了块巨石
Like I've got a rock hanging over my head.
吊着它的绳子马上就要断了
Rope holding it up is about to snap.
堂娜呢
Donna?
愁得头发都快掉光了
Pulling her hair out.
我...
Well, I, uh...
我和安东尼奥聊过了
I talked to Antonio.
情报组愿意利用闲暇时间
Intelligence has agreed to search for this woman
帮我们找那个女人
on their own time.
他们都很尊重你
They all really respect you,
他们想帮忙
and they want to help.
我很感激
Appreciate that.
帮我谢谢他
Thank him for me.
队长...
Chief...
我不知道罗杰·马多克斯攀上了谁
I don't know who Roger Maddox had to step on
才爬到今天的地位
to get to where he is in life,
但他这次真的惹错人了
but he picked the wrong people this time.
鼠辈们都四下逃窜时
We're the ones who run into the fires
是我们冲进了火场
when the rats are running out.
他只是另一名鼠辈而已
He's just another rat.
我们不会让他得逞
We're gonna step on him.
-什么... -我不在乎
- What-- - I don't care.
我不在乎帕特森他们那群人
I don't care about Patterson or any of them.
继续这样吻我
Just keep kissing me like that.
-这样做非常不对 -是啊
- This is so wrong. - Yeah.
第一 接下来一个月垃圾都由你们清理
One, you're on trash duty the rest of the month.
包括擦亮外面的垃圾桶
Including shining that outside dumpster.
第二 下次再在上班时间
Two, another stunt like that
发生这种事 你就滚 不得有异议
on shift and you're out of here. No questions.
好的 我是说 抱歉 队长
Yes. I mean, sorry, Chief.
这是我的错 我道歉
It was my fault. I apologize.
-以后再也不会了 -不会了
- It won't happen again. - It won't.
这一点都不好笑
This isn't funny.
我说的就是这种情况
This is exactly what I was talking about.
我...我不能...
I-I can't be--
我得走了
Got to go.
好了 伙计们 小鸡进笼了
All right, guys. Chicken is in the coop.
你说得没错
You were right.
我上法学院不是为了给罪犯辩护
I didn't go to law school to defend criminals.
我父母开了一家理疗诊所
My parents owned a physical therapy practice.
他们在上面花了无数的时间和心血
They poured all of their time and energy and passion into it.
有个人膝盖不好
One guy with a bad knee
又弄伤了 就决定起诉他们
reinjured it and decided to sue them.
他们失去了一切
They lost everything.
所以我上了法学院
So, I went to law school
以为我能阻止这类事
thinking I'd be able to stop this hell
再发生在别人身上
from happening to someone else.
今天早上我坐在车里
I was sitting in my car this morning
想着你说的话 心想
thinking about what you said and wondering,
"我怎么会变成现在这个样子"
"How did I get from that place to this?"
还不算晚
It's not too late.
为了你的初心重新回到正轨
Get back to doing this for the reason you started.
我还是没法帮你 凯利
I still can't help you, Kelly.
如果我给了你保密档案
If I give you confidential files,
马多克斯也会以无效审判告终 这个案子
Maddox will end up with a mistrial and this case
会在法庭上耗上好几年
will wind its way through the courts for years.
但我就说一件事
I will say one thing, though.
去卡莱尔湖胡看看 特别是那里的酒店
Check out Lake Carlyle, especially the inn up there.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you'd like it.
你们去过卡莱尔湖吗
You guys ever been to Lake Carlyle?
欢迎光临
接待处
打扰了
Excuse me. Hi.
驾照
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表