罗杰·马多克斯
你认识这家伙吗
You recognize this guy?
当然了 马多克斯先生 他经常来
Oh, yeah. Mr. Maddox. He comes here all the time.
是吗 那她呢 你见过她吗
Yeah? How about her? You seen her before?
当然了 11号♥房♥
Of course. Room 11.
-真方便 -谢谢你 先生
- That's convenient. - Thank you, sir.
客房♥服务
Room service.
塞丽娜 要找你可真不容易
Hey, Serena. You're a hard woman to find.
我要一名律师
I need a lawyer.
我说 我要...
I said, I need--
你当然可以请律师了 塞丽娜
You can absolutely have a lawyer, Serena,
我会尽快帮你找的
And I will hurry to make that happen,
在此之前 我希望你知道
but before we go there, I just want you to know:
我们有酒店提供的收据
we have the credit card receipts from the inn.
我们有你银行转账的记录
We have your bank transactions.
我们有你的手♥机♥通话记录
We have your cell phone records.
我们有三名证人看到你和罗杰·马多克斯一起
We have three witnesses placing you and Roger Maddox together,
我们还有杰弗里·马尔基的证词
And we have the testimony of a Jeffrey Mulkey
称曾受马多克斯之命送你去酒店
who says he drove you to the inn on the orders of Maddox.
如果你告诉我你们如何合谋陷害华♥莱♥士♥·博登
So, if you wanted to tell me your role in framing Wallace Boden,
我会很乐意跟你达成协议
I'd be happy to make a deal with you.
不然的话...
If you don't...
我就要以合谋欺诈和重度行为不检的罪名
I'm going to arrest you for conspiracy to commit fraud,
将你逮捕
plus felony disorderly conduct.
那样你起码得在监狱里蹲上十年
Now, that's ten years hard time minimum for,
我猜十月十五日这笔一万美元的转账
I'm guessing, this $10,000 deposit on October 15,
应该不值这么多吧 但是也不好说
doesn't seem worth it, but what do I know?
该说实话了
It's time to tell the truth.
我们还没有查出真♥相♥
We're not out of the woods,
但真♥相♥已经离我们越来越近了
but we're a whole lot closer to the tree line.
找到塞丽娜·霍姆斯意义重大
Finding Serena Holmes was huge,
她知道自己面临刑事指控后
and faced with criminal prosecution,
对于她跟罗杰·马多克斯之间的关系
she's had a lot to say about her relationship
以及如何陷害华♥莱♥士♥·博登的事有很多要说的
with roger maddox, about setting up wallace boden.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
这案子就算结了吧
I mean, that's the case, isn't it?
我们要利用她的话看马多克斯是否会辩护
We're gonna use it to see if Maddox will plea.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
有任何进展我会马上通知你
I'll update you as soon as I know anything.
也许有人怀疑过博登队长
Some people may have doubted Chief Boden.
我们都没有
None of us did.
凯西
Casey.
我想说...
I-I'd like to say some--
这是怎么回事
What the hell is all this?
抱歉 我们只是想帮...
Sorry. We just wanted to help--
不 不用道歉
No, don't apologize.
你们继续做
You guys keep working.
凯西
Casey.
听着 他们是为了帮自己的同事
Listen, they're sticking up for someone in this house.
-好吧 -我认为应该继续
- Okay. - I say keep it up.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, squad 3,
51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车
engine 51, ambulance 61,
多车连环相撞 南拉芙林街2987号♥
multiple vehicle accident, 2987 South Laflin.
那个白♥痴♥突然就冒出来了
Idiot came out of nowhere.
西弗莱德 克鲁兹 把车
Severide, Cruz, get the car--
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我的货
My payload.
-受了热会爆♥炸♥ -什么
- If it warms up, it'll blow. - What?
我车里运了一罐液态氢
I'm hauling liquid hydrogen in there.
足够炸平这整片区域
Enough to knock down the whole neighborhood.
卡普 去拿剪钳
Capp, let's get the cutters.
卡普
Capp.
那个阀门坏了
That valve is damaged.
一受热就会膨胀
As it warms, it expands.
如果膨胀到...
If it reaches--
-还有多久会爆♥炸♥ -几分钟
- How long before it blows? - Minutes.
气鸣声一停 就炸了
When the whistling stops, kaboom!
各位 我家里还有孩子
Hey, guys. I got kids at home.
我
I--
这么大一条街 我们没办法及时疏散
Hey, this whole block, we'll never evacuate in time.
六条街之外就有河
River's only six blocks away.
西弗莱德 你可以把气罐跟车断开吗
Severide, you think you can cut the tank free?
-卡普 所有的扳手都拿来 快 -好
- Capp! Every wrench we got. Now. - Got it.
-克鲁兹 跟我来 -去哪
- Cruz! With me. - Where to?
去偷辆卡车
To boost a truck.
你还懂偷车吗
What do you know about jacking cars?
不要小看我
More than you think.
好了 克鲁兹
There we go. Cruz!
快点
Come on.
慢慢来 稳一点
Nice and steady. Nice and steady.
慢 好了
Slow. Here we go.
好了 气罐断开了
All right! Tank's free!
可以了 快点 快点
Here we go. Come on. Come on.
大家过来把气罐滑过去
Everyone, let's slide the tank!
听起来好像不是什么好事
That doesn't sound good.
这些应该能降点温
These should help keep it cool.
再来一个
Another.
-克鲁兹 开车 -好嘞
- Hey, Cruz! Drive! - On it!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
马上就要爆♥炸♥了
Hey! The jig is gonna go!
我们得赶紧撤
We got to bail!
快走 快走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
趴下
Get down!
指挥得真好 队长
Good call, Chief!
-棒 -你们没事吧
- Yeah! - You guys okay?
不好意思 长官
Excuse me, sir.
-你是队长吗 -帕特森队长
- Are you the chief? - Chief Patterson.
习惯得挺快
Well, that didn't take too long.
帕特森队长 卡车司机告诉我
Chief Patterson, the driver of this truck is telling me
如果不是芝加哥消防队反应迅速
without the quick-thinking of the Chicago Fire Department,
这里的伤亡可能会很惨重
we could have had seriously loss of life here.
告诉我们事情经过吧
Take us through what happened.
我...
I, uh--
在我身后
Behind me,
可以看到市里最优秀的消防员
you'll see the finest firefighters in this city,
正是他们组成了51号♥消防队
the men and women who make up firehouse 51.
他们之所以如此优秀 是因为一个人的领导
and the reason they're the best is the leadership of one man,
因为队长华♥莱♥士♥·博登
battalion chief Wallace Boden.
整个消防局都没有更优秀的队长 绝对没有
There is no finer chief in the department, bar none.
我想我身后的所有人都会赞同
And I think everybody behind me agrees.
很高兴能看到
Great to see the enthusiasm
我们消防服务业内的热忱和友爱
and camaraderie from our fire service.
真棒 谢谢你们
Great work. Thank you.
我们把画面切回到演播室吧 克里福
We'll send it back to you in the studio, Cliff.
回到演播室 谢谢 这条好了
We'll take it back. Thank you. I think we got this.
走吧 哥们
Come on, man.
你知道我喜欢什么吗 马多克斯先生
You know what I love, Mr. Maddox?
我喜欢听鸟儿唱歌♥
I love the sound of a bird singing.
知道我什么意思吗
Know what I mean?
清晨时分 你刚刚醒来
In the morning, you first wake up,
听到隐隐的鸟鸣
and there is this little tweedle-dee,
窗外的鸟鸣
tweedle-dee out your window.
就会 就会让你打心底里感到温暖
It just--it just warms you up inside.
塞丽娜·霍姆斯
Serena Holmes.
塞丽娜·霍姆斯就像鸟儿一样在唱歌♥
Serena Holmes is singing like a bird.
她告诉我们你怎么收买♥♥她去陷害华♥莱♥士♥·博登
She's telling us how you paid her to frame Wallace Boden,
把她藏在卡莱尔湖的一家高档旅馆里
how you stowed her away at a fancy inn at Lake Carlyle,
告诉她要一直躲到
how you told her to stay hidden
你可以送她出国为止
until you can get her out of the country.
听起来像是一个女人别有用心的呓语
That sounds like the delusions of a woman with an axe to grind.
不 先生 并不是 听起来就是事实
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表