作为我重回51大队的第一件正式事务
As my first duty as returning chief back in Firehouse 51,
西弗莱德 我想让你
Severide, I would like for you
再当我的救援队副队长
to be my squad lieutenant once again.
小辣椒 你上班迟到了
Chili, you were late to shift.
-是的 就五分钟 -小辣椒
- Like, five minutes. - Chili!
那是一振
This is strike one.
你好像有什么心事啊
Something's going on with you.
不过我很好
But I'm fine.
弗雷迪
Freddie, look.
要是需要我帮忙尽管开口
You asked for my help, you got it.
什么忙都行
Whatever it takes.
你好啊 弗雷迪
Hey, what's up, Freddie?
你说我又矮又胖
You called me short and fat.
我开玩笑呢 小子
Aw, I'm just ribbing you, kid.
-收回去 -我们就是这样
- Take it back. - Hey, it's what we do.
我们互相取笑...
We bust each other's balls--
来人啊
Somebody.
来...
So--som--
有人吗
Somebody. Somebody.
我才不会往曼哈顿鸡尾酒里放这个
I'm not using these in a Manhattan.
黑莓在哪里
Where are the dark cherries?
赫尔曼让我藏起来了
Ah, Herrmann told me to stash 'em.
他说只有VIP能吃
You know he said they're for VIPs only, so...
老天 奥蒂斯
Oh, my God. Otis!
我忘了
I forgot.
别这样 别这样
Hey, don't do it. Don't do it.
-给我让开 -赫尔曼 赫尔曼
- Out of my way. - Herrmann! Herrmann!
-我可不管 -听着 听着...
- No I don't care. - Listen, listen...
都快到打烊时间了
It's almost closing time.
我要自己调一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒喝
I'm making myself a Manhattan, okay?
都藏起来了 你是找不到的
Well, they're hidden. So you're not gonna find 'em.
-老天爷 -赫尔曼
- Oh, my God. - Herrmann!
-我天 天啊 -弗雷迪刺伤了我
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Freddie--Freddie knifed me.
然后跑了
Then he ran.
快打911
Call 911.
你会没事的 赫尔曼
You'll be okay, Herrmann.
我们会救你的 老兄
We got you. We got you, buddy.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
-都怪我 -不
- This is on me. - No.
那孩子就是个祸害 我早该知道的
That kid is poison, man. I should have seen it coming.
-我陪赫尔曼一起过去 -好
- I'm going with Herrmann. - Good.
我稍后就到 道森
Be right behind you, Dawson.
我打电♥话♥给辛迪
I'll call Cindy.
克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz.
你的小朋友弗雷迪哪去了
Where's your little friend, Freddie?
西弗莱德 别
Severide, don't.
你会帮助警♥察♥找到他吗
You gonna help the cops find him?
我会把我知道的都告诉他们
I'm gonna tell 'em everything I know.
他们会找到他的
They'll find him.
-血压70/40 -不行 太低了
- BP's 70 over 40. - No, that's too low.
要给他输血
We need to bolus him.
赫尔曼 你没有大碍
Hey, Herrmann, you're doing okay.
只是失血有点多
You just lost a lot of blood
会进入低血容量性休克
so you're going into hypovolemic shock.
我们给你输血 好吗
We're gonna give you some fluids, okay?
道森 退后一点好吗
Dawson, step back, okay?
-我要工作 -不行
- Let me work. - Not okay.
他是我的家人
He's family.
我不能干坐着看
I'm not gonna just sit here and watch.
好吧 你来扎针
Okay. Get the leads on him.
-我来准备 -好的
- I'll get a line going. - Okay.
-艾普尔 -怎么了
- April! - What happened?
右侧腰刺伤
Stab wound to the right flank.
血压80/50
BP 80 over 50.
进休克急救室
Let's get him to the shock room.
通知呼吸科和血库
Call respiratory and blood bank.
拿两单位O型血还有两包血浆
Get me two of 0 neg and two plasma.
马上
Right away.
我们会好好照顾他的
We'll take good care of him.
撑住 听到了吗
Hey, you hang tough. You hear me?
解开他
Get him unbuckled.
准备好了吗 听我口令
Ready? On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好 先输血
All right, let's get the blood going.
我去找找罗德斯医生 看有没有什么消息
I'm gonna go find Dr. Rhodes, see if we can get an update.
他来了
Well, here he comes.
我们给赫尔曼输了好几单位的血
We have given Herrmann several units of blood,
目前他情况暂时稳定
and he's stabilized for now.
刀刺穿了他的肝脏 横隔膜和肺
The knife went through his liver, diaphragm, and lung.
所以我们在他的胸腔插了管
So we've put a tube into his chest
为他供氧 帮助他呼吸
to reinflate the lung and to help him breathe.
我们相信出血应该止住了
We're hopeful that the bleeding has stopped,
CT扫描没有发现异常
since we don't see anything on the CT.
什么时候能确定
When will you know?
接下来的几个小时至关重要
Well, the next several hours are critical.
辛迪 你可以跟我进去看他
Cindy, you can come with me to see him.
来吧
Come on.
弗雷迪的下落警♥察♥查的怎么样了
What are the cops doing about Freddie?
特鲁迪说情报组已经接手搜寻
Trudy says Intelligence is taking over the manhunt.
你跟他们谈过了吗
Have you talked to them?
鲁塞克正赶过来
Ruzek is on his way.
我会的 副队
I'm on it, Lieutenant.
-我没事 -我知道 亲爱的
- I'm okay. - I know that, my love.
现在我可不想听你唠叨
I don't need to hear you yammering right now.
给我好好呼吸就行了
Just breathe nice and easy.
你们好
Hey, guys.
真高兴还能见到你
Damn, I am glad to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
兰德尔·麦考兰 那是订婚戒指吗
Randall McHolland, is that an engagement ring?
不 不是的
No, no, no, no.
我只是...
I just, uh--
没错 是的
Uh, yeah.
-穆奇 -你准备向特鲁迪求婚
- Mouchie! - You're proposing to Trudy.
这真是好消息
That's wonderful news.
谢了 但我最好还是先把这事缓缓
Thanks, but it's probably best I just put it off for a while--
这事当然不能缓
You are absolutely not putting this off.
能看到你们订婚 大家都会很高兴的
It'll boost all of our spirits, especially Christopher's,
尤其是克里斯托弗
to see you two engaged.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
穆奇
Hey, Mouch,
咱们还是先让赫尔曼好好休息吧
let's leave Herrmann to rest up, yeah?
行 我们晚点再来 伙计
Sounds good. We'll be back, buddy.
好
Okay.
你真的要走吗 加比
You really have to go, Gabby?
还有半小时就要上班了
Shift starts in, like, half an hour.
但我很快会再回来看你们的
But I'm gonna come back and check in again soon.
我保证
I promise.
你快点好起来 知道吗
Hey, you get healed up, okay?
没有欺负人的导师在旁边 我还真干不好活
I can't do my work right without my mentor around to bully me.
弗雷迪·克莱门特 克莱门特
Freddie Clemente, "C-l-e-m-e-n-t-e."
他跟婶婶一起住
He lives with his aunt.
我忘记她的名字了 在北汉姆林街上
I forget her name. It's on North Hamlin.
莱莫恩附近的一间红砖房♥
It's a red brick house near Le Moyne.
行 你慢点 慢慢说
Okay, just slow down. Just a little bit.
他把车停在房♥子后面的车♥库♥里
He keeps his car in a garage around back.
是一辆深红色的迈锐宝
It's a--a dark red Malibu.
80年代初的型号♥
Early '80s.
你说他跟黑帮有来往 对吗
Okay, and you said he's affiliated with a gang, right?
北街小子帮派 但他已经退出了
The North Avenue Boys, but he was getting out.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表