在我采取行动来改变博登的做事方式时
When I make a move to change the way Boden's doing things,
我想确认 你会站出来支持我
I want to make sure that you're ready to step up.
会的 队长 我会的
Yes, Chief, I am.
我们这样做对吗
Are we doing something wrong here?
为什么不行动呢
Why shouldn't we go for it?
给这家伙拿个C形枕
Get a c-collar on this guy.
你一直在藐视我的权威
You keep consistently undermining my authority.
下一班不要去上了
Take the next shift off.
-你把我停职了吗 -只给你停职算你走运了
- You're suspending me? - You're lucky that's all.
华♥莱♥士♥·博登 你有没有去过
Wallace boden, can you tell me
塞丽娜·霍姆斯的那栋房♥子
if you've ever Been at the house of Serena Holmes?
记起来了 她有次把自己锁在外面了
Yeah, she locked herself out.
谢谢
Wow, thank you.
她告诉我们一个叫博登的人破门而入
She told us a man named Boden broke down her door
袭击了她
and attacked her.
希望你跟我走一趟
I'd like you to come with me.
你再说一遍
Run it by me again,
你和霍姆斯小姐的关系
the nature of your relationship with Ms. Holmes.
我说过了 我们没什么关系
I told you before, we don't have a relationship.
她租了隔壁的公♥寓♥
She rented the apartment next door.
请我去帮忙
She asked for my assistance.
你去帮了 对吗
And you gave it to her, correct?
对 我去了
Yes, I did.
踹了她的门吗
Kicked her door down?
是她要求的
At her request, yes.
和你一样 我也是公务人员
Like you, I'm a civil servant.
有人需要帮助 我会毫不犹豫地去帮忙
People need help, I don't hesitate.
你那时候碰了霍姆斯小姐吗
Did you touch Ms. Holmes at that time?
我没有
No, I did not.
以任何方式威胁过她吗
Threaten her in any way?
问完了没有
Are we finished here?
这么说吧
Put it this way.
你的说法和报♥警♥电♥话♥中说的不太一致
Your account doesn't exactly jibe with the 911 call.
如果你想改变说法
Feel like changing it, I'd do so
请在州检察官确认重罪指控之前联♥系♥我
before the state's attorney approves felony charges.
-旅途如何 -和以前一样漫长
- How was the drive? - The usual--long.
见到你真好
Good to see ya.
-被停职了吗 -是啊 没什么大不了的
- Suspended? - Yeah, it's not big deal.
当然了
The hell it isn't.
华利·博登到底干什么破事了
What the hell kind of operation's Wally Boden running anyway?
是队长在算计我
The Captain is the one who dinged me.
我会搞定的
I got it under control.
你这次回来会待多久
How much longer you in town?
本来打算晚会过后我就走
I was going to split right after the gala,
结果却听说
until I heard this
这傻子把你停职了 你反击了吗
jag-off put you on ice. You hit him back?
这些日子我不好过
Look, it's been a rough couple days.
你别来数落我了
I don't need you coming in here and telling me what I did wrong.
别认输啊 凯利
Don't be rolling over, Kelly.
-本尼 -凯西
- Benny. - Hey, Casey.
这破事你清楚吗
You got a take on this mess?
我们给工会打电♥话♥了
We put a call into the union reps.
现在还不清楚
It's just a ding right now.
我们那会儿 如果有人动你兄弟
In my day, somebody came at your buddy,
那他可讨不了好
he got dragged into the alley.
首先 他是个队长...
First of all, this is a Captain--
他是在下班时间 在酒吧里动凯利的
Who stepped up to Kelly off-duty, in a bar.
没什么好忌讳的
Fair game.
第二 如果凯利能保持冷静
Second of all, if Kelly had kept his cool,
也不会闹到这地步
it may not have come to this.
当然 我是挺他的 如果你问这个的话
And yes, I got his back, if that's what you're asking.
你会吗
Do you?
见到你很高兴 本尼
It's good seeing you, Benny.
我上班要迟到了
Running late for shift.
那家伙叫什么
This guy, what's his name?
你别插手
Don't get involved.
叫什么帕特森 对吗
Something Patterson, right?
我满脑子都是你
I can't stop thinking about you.
我知道 我也是
I know. Same.
但工作的时候不行 对吧
Not at work, though, right?
当然
Never.
副队 你有队长的消息吗
You hear anything from Chief, Lieutenant?
我路过他办公室 灯没开
I went by his office. The lights were out.
给我留言了
Left a message.
说过几个小时就来
Said he'll be in in a couple hours.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
据我所知没事 怎么了
Far as I know. Why?
我和这家伙共事18年了
Well, 18 years I been crawling hallways with the guy,
他上班从没迟到过
and never once has he been late to shift.
他就是芝加哥消防局的铁人啊
That guy's the Cal Ripken of the CFD.
今天会进行慈善晚会的无声竞拍
Silent auction for the charity gala kicks off today
所有捐款会用来帮助被烧伤的年轻受害人
and all proceeds go to help young burn victims,
所以别小气
so don't be cheap asses!
今天队里只有四人
Four-man squad today.
大家的活儿更重了
More drills for everyone.
-西弗莱德躲过了一劫 -是啊
- Severide dodged a bullet. - Yeah.
我不指望你们给我送圣诞卡片
I'm not expecting a Christmas card,
也不在乎你们喜不喜欢我
and I don't give a damn if you like me,
但你们要尊重上级
but you will respect the rank.
懂了吗
Understood?
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61.
事故 南米勒德大街520号♥
Accident, 520 South Millard Ave.
让开 后退
Move! Back up!
后退
Back up!
-你看到了发生的事吗 -是的
- You see what happened? - Yeah,
我在给一名顾客结账
I was ringing up a customer.
他为了躲开小车 撞上了马路牙子
The guy swerved to avoid a car and hit the curb.
然后像导弹一样发射了
It launched like a missile.
肯定是冲击力导致了他的死亡
It must've have killed him on impact.
过来 会没事的
Come over here. It's gonna be okay.
救我
He--help me!
别乱动 这里需要帮助
Easy, easy. I need some help in here!
呼吸短促 脉搏很快
Shallow breathing, rapid pulse.
我们不快点送他去医院的话 他会流血而亡的
We don't transport him fast, he's gonna bleed out.
从玻璃上抬起他 我们割断玻璃救他下来
Keep his weight off the glass. We'll cut him out.
赫尔曼 去拿担架和支架
Herrmann, backboards and cribbing.
两个都拿来 你和道森进来
Two of them. You and Dawson inside.
-穆奇和奥蒂斯在外面 -求求你们救救我
- Mouch and Otis out. - Help me, please!
各位 你们得退后
Guys, you need to back up.
退后
Hey, back up.
吉米 交通管制
Jimmy, traffic control.
赶走那些看热闹的人
Get those rubberneckers the hell out of here.
走吧 走吧
Keep it moving. Let's go.
肺部被刺穿 他快不行了
Lung's nicked. He's crashing.
坚持住 好吗 我们会救你下来的
Hang in there, okay? We're gonna get you out.
奥蒂斯 快点拿支架
Otis, hurry up with the rest of that cribbing!
退后
Yo, back off.
退后
Hey, back off!
-走开 -好 好
- Keep it moving. - All right. All right.
悠着点
Take it easy.
-搞什么 -副队
- What the hell? - Lieutenant!
我没事 处理这个
I'm fine. Deal with this.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事 继续走吧
Yeah, okay. Just keep moving.
-好了 -来吧
- We're good. - Coming in.
克鲁兹 我们来吧
Cruz, let's score this.
好了
Good!
小辣椒数到三 我们就把他翻过来
Let's roll him on Chili's three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
数到三 抬他上担架 一二三
Onto the backboard on three. One, two, three.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表