准备好了吗 一二三
Ready? One, two, three.
-定义一下交通管制 -抱歉 副队
- Define traffic control. - I'm sorry, Lieutenant.
有个孩子在拍照
There was this kid, and he was trying to take a picture.
下次坚守岗位
Next time, stick to your post.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
上镜队长错过了上镜机会 肯定气死了
Captain RFC must be crushed he missed a photo op.
你是上级吗 奥蒂斯
You an officer, Otis?
-不是 长官 -那就闭上嘴
- No, sir. - Then keep your mouth shut.
你说的可是队长
It's a captain you're talking about.
-道森 你还好吗 -挺好的 队长
- Dawson, how you doing? - Good, Captain.
回来感觉怎么样
How is it being back?
挺好的
Fine.
创伤过后可能很难工作
Job can be difficult following a trauma.
如果这是个问题
If that's a question,
无意冒犯 但我拒绝回答
respectfully, I decline to answer.
有什么我不知道的事吗
There something I'm unaware of here?
只是想保证我说的话
Just want to make sure my words
不会反过来伤害我
don't come back to bite me.
我做了什么让你不高兴的事吗
Did I do something to put you off?
这么说吧 这里的信任条件
Let's just say the trust factor around here--
更高了
it's been higher.
失陪了
Excuse me.
西弗莱德的停职有什么最新进展
What's the latest on Severide's suspension?
有谁听说什么了吗
Anybody hear anything?
据我所知 一次轮班就是一次轮班
Last time I checked, one shift meant one shift.
但就是一次轮班
Yeah, but, like, one shift one shift?
还是包括所有消防局的活动
Or does it extend to all CFD events?
别想了 我去年告诉了你和克鲁兹
Uh-uh, forget that. I told you and Cruz last year,
-搜罗的传统结束了 -那是什么
- trawling tradition's over with. - What's that?
每次晚宴时 克鲁兹和奥蒂斯跟着西弗莱德
Every gala, Cruz and Otis follow around Severide,
在他后面泡妞
and chase after the girls in his wake.
别再捡西弗莱德的漏子了 好吗
Enough feeding on Severide's crumbs, all right?
奥蒂斯 肯定有某个女人是你想带的
Otis, there's got to be somebody you want to bring.
他终于来了
Hey, there he is.
再不来我们都要担心了 队长
Starting to worry about you, Chief.
你和穆奇能来我办公室谈谈吗
Can I have a word with you and Mouch in my office, please?
-没问题 -还有凯西
- Yeah. - Casey.
我用孩子的性命发誓 不是我♥干♥的
I swear on my child's life, I didn't do this.
毕竟你的声誉在外 这种指控简直太荒谬了
Given your reputation, they got to know this is nuts.
说实话 如今我真不知道该怎么办
Truth is, I don't know what to do from here.
首先你该打给你的工会代表
Your first call is your union steward.
-这事交给我 -找律师了吗 队长
- I'll handle that. - Got a lawyer, Chief?
-我没做错任何事 -那就更该找了
- I didn't do nothing wrong. - All the more reason.
艾什莉·丹尼尔斯
Ashley Daniels.
她是辛迪自小的好友
She's Cindy's best friend from childhood.
她是个厉害的刑事辩护律师
She's a high-powered criminal defense attorney.
辛迪会立刻联♥系♥她 让她帮你
Cindy'll give her a call, get you in right away.
谢谢
Thanks.
我加注两个 克鲁兹
That's two to you, Cruz.
乔·克鲁兹
Joey Cruz.
瞧瞧是谁 真高兴你来了
Hey, there he is. I'm glad you came.
我也没什么别的事可做
I didn't have nothing better to do
你说让我来 我就来了
and you said come, so you know, I came.
这就是我一直跟你们提起的
This is who I was telling you guys about--
弗雷迪·克莱门特 里昂的兄弟
Freddie Clemente, Leon's boy.
你在里面等我一下 好吗
Hey, I'll meet you inside in a sec, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我... 我想谢谢你
I, uh-- i just wanted to say thank you
同意让弗雷迪在消防队待一阵
for letting Freddie spend some time in the house.
这对我意义重大
Means a lot to me.
人总有需要帮助的时候
Yeah, well, sometimes people need a hand up.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
我知道这问题很敏感
I know it's a delicate question.
你跟霍姆斯女士是什么关系
Were there any relations with Ms. Holmes?
塞丽娜·霍姆斯是我的邻居 仅此而已
Serena Holmes was my neighbor, nothing more.
好吧 我必须问清楚
Okay, I have to ask--
在法庭上任何意外状况都可能是致命的
The reason being that a surprise on the stand can be fatal.
如今间接证据对我们很不利
The circumstantial evidence is pretty damning.
她根据照片指认出了你
She picked you out of a photo array,
而她家门口有你的靴印
and your boot print's on her front door.
他们调查过这个女人吗
Have they looked into this woman?
她盯上我丈夫 捏造袭击她的假象
I mean, she targeted my husband, fabricated an assault.
她不可能突然就变得这么疯狂
There's no way she got crazy overnight.
真♥相♥会水落石出的 堂娜
It'll all come out, Donna.
现在 有任何人可以证实
Now, is there anyone who can corroborate
你的说法吗
your version of the events?
那时只有我一人
I was alone at the time.
你必须明白
You need to know,
因为你承认踹开了霍姆斯女士的家门
because you admitted to kicking in Ms. Holmes' door,
维勒警探将会把指控
Detective Wheeler is pushing to upgrade the charge
由恶意伤人提升到入室行凶
from aggravated battery to home invasion.
-什么意思 -如果罪名成立
- Meaning? - If convicted,
刑期将远不止3至5年 而是30年
instead of 3-5 years, you're looking at 30.
上次出警的云梯队事故报告
81's incident report for that last call.
谢谢
Thank you.
马特 谢谢你在奥蒂斯面前为我说话
Matt, I appreciate you getting my back with Otis.
尊重上司是应该的
Chain of command, that's all.
还是谢谢你
Appreciated nonetheless.
你跟西弗莱德之间的冲突
The confrontation with Severide--
需要用到正式的报告吗
It warrants a formal report?
所以我才写了
That's why I wrote it up.
那是下班之后在酒吧发生的事
It took place off shift, at a bar.
他用暴♥力♥威胁我
He threatened me with physical violence.
我甚至可以指控他行为不当
I could have charged him with conduct unbecoming.
他不是这么说的
That's not what he said.
你是他的室友
You're his roommate.
你跟他之间的过节
The warpath you're on against him--
是受里德尔指使还是你们的私人恩怨
Is this Riddle's bidding or your own?
对我来说工作第一 我只是尽我所能做好这份工作
My loyalty is to the job-- being the best officer I can.
所以我才会让西弗莱德
That's why I told Severide
去冷静一下 而不是把他打趴下
to cool out, instead of knocking him on his ass.
如果是我想恢复以前的职位
Look, if it was me, trying get my bugle back,
我就会利用这段时间去好好想想
I'd be using the time to get my head straight.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
20年前 我跟36队的水罐车副队
About 20 years back I get in this beef
比利·莱曼起了点冲突
with Billy Ryman, engine lieutenant on 36.
他就去大队长那告我的状
He starts squawking to the battalion chief.
他说"本尼私吞公♥款♥"
"Benny's been ghost payrolling," he says.
"他的手下 乔·文赛迪
"One of his guys, Joe Vincenti,
领着工资 却从不在消防队出现"
he's on the roster as working, but he's never there."
他说的没错
Which was true.
乔的小孩得了癌症 他只是在他该待的地方
Joe's kid had cancer. He's where he should have been.
让我猜猜 你大发雷霆
Let me guess. You went ballistic.
我让一个芝加哥警♥察♥局的朋友
Well, I called one of my buddies at CPD
跟踪莱曼回家
and had Ryman tailed home.
原来他住在郊区
Turns out he was living in the suburbs.
成为公务员以后不想搬家
Didn't want to relocate after getting hired by the city.
一星期后 他因虚报住处被开除了
A week later, he got axed for falsifying his residence.
我挖了点帕特森队长的料
I turned over a couple rocks on Captain Patterson.
爸爸 我...我跟你说过了 不要插手
Pop, I--listen, I told you before, just stay out of it.
听我说 凯利
Listen to me, Kelly.
你可能今后十年都会抱怨
You can be a grunt ten years from now,
带着腿伤爬云梯
climbing ladders with bum knees
或者你可以竭尽所能在工作中活下来
or you can do what it takes to survive on this job.
这只会烦扰你一个星期
It'll bother you for a week,
然后就会像什么都没发生过
and then it'll be like it never happened.
宴会上见
I'll see you at the gala.
找到你了
Glad I caught you in.
29分局的维勒警探给我打了个电♥话♥
Got a phone call from Detective Wheeler in the 29th.
那项指控毫无依据
The accusation is completely unfounded.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表